Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 156 ]  [ Total: 156 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Where do you travel most often to be nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you? Topic Next Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist?
Page: of 11

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  06:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm up for a nude bowling night- bowling is not one of my strengths, but the shoes are so cool that I have fun. If I make it over 100 I feel like a success!

Melissa

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2003 :  06:39:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
So I'm guessing you'd also have to wear socks... Does this really count as a nudist event? ;)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  01:09:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude hiking and beaches

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  03:18:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum hikerman. We definately enjoy nude beaches. We have been nude hiking back of in the forrest, no one was around, but it felt great.

Kim =^.^=

Edited by - Kimberly on 01/19/2004 03:20:09 AM

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  10:23:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i live in the yosemite area and so there are alot of places to go nude like rivers lakes and hot springs

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  10:25:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
and not to mention working in yard nude

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  10:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Kimberly,

I hope I can add something to this forum. I love to hike nude and I'm always looking for new places to hike. If anyone on this forum knows of places to hike in the Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, or the Carolina areas, please let me know.

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  9:48:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have a line on a nude bowling option. I'm just not sure if there's enough interest 'though. If not enough people show, it could be a big financial loss.

Then again, nothing ventured, nothing gained!

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2004 :  9:54:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cool! When can we go? I've never bowled in the nude before and I'm quite convinced my score will be increased once the clothes are removed. My score certainly can't get much lower! How many people do we need? I can write back to all those guys who write me each day... that would add a LOT to our numbers. LOL

Melissa

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2004 :  05:27:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If you bowl nude, do you still have to have bowling shoes?

Kim =^.^=

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2004 :  01:29:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cheef,

Hook us up for a round of nude golf! I'd fly anywhere to do that.

Good luck with your nude bowling outting.

MissCakes

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  7:31:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit MissCakes's Homepage  Send MissCakes a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just wondering if anyone has any new information on any nude bowling events?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  7:51:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MissCakes,
Several of the nonlanded clubs have organized nude bowling events. Contact those in your area.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

toosunni
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  11:23:35 PM  Show Profile  Send toosunni an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Quoting the Cheef
-----------------------------------------------
I have a line on a nude bowling option. I'm just not sure if there's enough interest 'though. If not enough people show, it could be a big financial loss.

Then again, nothing ventured, nothing gained!
-----------------------------------------------
I would also be interested in bowling as well, as far as financials I just recieved a disturbing email from a lady who runs nude swims. Alot of people didnt show this time and it cost her a bundle. I only went there once because it is so far. Another time I said I would show and didn't, I sent her a check anyway. Hopefully you can find enough who realy wanna go.

Stibw
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  04:26:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I go to nude (clothes optional) spa and sauna facilities quite often, but it was not on the list.

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you? Topic Next Topic: Are you  open or a closet nudist?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved