Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 173 ]  [ Total: 173 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 What's your favorite nudist destination?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.
Page: of 13

nudeman72
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  7:47:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, Cheri- you don't understand-

I want the beach AND the woods incorporated into the same resort.

As far as I know (and I'm not an expert), there's not an actual resort in the U.S. where you can walk from your room to the beach totally nude- then return to the resort and go for a hike in the woods. (Without having to dress the entire day.)

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 05/09/2005 4:15:09 PM

nudeman72
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  7:51:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In fact-

Is there even an actual resort in the U.S. that's located directly on the beach? (Possibly an artificially constructed beach on a LAKE- but I would guess that you'd have to go to France to find one that's on the ocean...)

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  2:30:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudeman72

In fact-

Is there even an actual resort in the U.S. that's located directly on the beach? (Possibly an artificially constructed beach on a LAKE- but I would guess that you'd have to go to France to find one that's on the ocean...)

www.emeraldlakeresort.com has a lake, a beach and a walk through the woods.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

nudeman72
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2005 :  7:49:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Veal-

Wish the AANR had told me about that one. (I called them on the phone while on a roadtrip from Florida to California- and they referred me to Natural Horisun- which was nice enough- but nothing like this other place!)

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2005 :  9:07:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Red White and Blue beach along the central California coast is a privatley owned and operated clothing optional beach with a small campground with running water and very basic ammenities. They don't really have any woods but there are a few trees in the cammping area and you could go for a pretty long walk along the beach.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2005 :  11:26:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NudeAl,

We've been there. Spent a long weekend up in Santa Cruz and so we headed north to check out the beach scene.

When I was in the Navy back in '71 -'75 I was stationed up in Frisco. On weekends we'd head down to Santa Cruz to the boardwalk for fun. One day we came across all these cars on the shoulder of the road. What we found when we went looking for all these people was......Boony Doon nude beach. I wanted my wife to experience Boony Doon and enroute we found Red, White and Blue.

The weather at that time was pretty cool for the Central Coast. We toughed it out anyway, got naked, found a empty "condo" and enjoyed the day. Sunny but a little windy so the wind chill was cool.

There's been lots of talk about the guy selling the place. Have you been up there lately? We'd like to go back to Santa Cruz and do that nude beach thing all over again.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2005 :  11:06:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's pretty close to the way I remember it I was only there once but I did camp overnight and make it basically a two day event. I met up with some of the regulars there, they were nice enough to give me a space in there wind sheltered space. That central Ca coast can be a bit chilly even in the summertime. I really did love walking down the beach there. If it did go up on the market I hope someone developes it as a nudist resort. I don't know of too many places like that right on the coast. Speaking of the beach I was there yesterday and I will likely go there again today. The crowd there was alomost like a summer crowd which is to say crowded! Have you been to San O lately?

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

Edited by - NudeAl on 05/15/2005 11:10:19 AM

Sloboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2005 :  12:03:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude Al & FireProf:
RWB is where I decided to bare my buns and enjoy nature. What really makes the place interesting is that you have to look for the Red/White/Blue mail box on the ocean side of Highway 1. RWB is about 12 miles north of Santa Cruz. You are right about Nor Cal beach weather. Never know from one day to the next about the warm weather. However, the beach is nice and having access to a lunch wagon, when it's open is nice.

Did either of you ever try, the Lupin Lodge just west of Los Gatos. Real close to Lexington Resevoir. Really family friendly and okay accomodations.

Great day yesterday and today. San O a real possiblity.

SLO & dang is warm weather a treat!

Everyday is another reason to be yourself. So "Smile! Be Happy!"

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 05/15/2005 3:56:10 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2005 :  01:06:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NudeAl,

No haven't been down to the beach in quite awhile. Miss it loads. Been so busy with wedding plan issue with daughters wedding in July that we hardly have time, when we do, seems like the weather is uncooperative.

We'll get down there this summer I'm sure.

Sloboy,

Haven't made it to Lupin yet. I'd love to visit there as well as a couple other nude beaches and clubs in Nor Cal.

Once the Prof finishes school and this wedding is over, I hope to get my life back!

smoothcouple
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2005 :  2:38:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit smoothcouple's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We've been to Hedo, Carolina Foothills, Silver Sands(FL), Lake Coma(FL), Apollo Beach, but, our favorite has to be Cypress Cove. It is a quiet place that we go to relax and socialize. Each of the places we have visited have a uniquesness about them. Hedo is the only place that does not promote the AANR lifestyle to which we subscribe to, but we had a wonderful time there.

Stay SMOOTH,
PEACE to all!!

joenudist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2005 :  2:50:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My favorite and only nudist destination so far has been Mazo Beach! It is a great place to go for your first time!

Joe

n/a
deleted

Posted - 07/04/2005 :  12:56:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We enjoy Little Tribune Bay on Hornby Island (which is an island off Vancouver Island)

shining5687
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  10:53:01 AM  Show Profile  Send shining5687 an ICQ Message  Click to see shining5687's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What's your favorite nudist destination?
Brisbane Forum Social Club a non-landed Naturist/Nudist club in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Brisbane Forum Social Club is a ANF- Australian Nudist Federation member. E-Mail address brisbaneforum@yahoo.com.au
Population of Brisbane capital city of Queensland - 900,000. Brisbane Forum Social Club has undergone a recent revival and is on a sound financial footing and gaining members.

nmnudist

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  2:08:27 PM  Show Profile  Send nmnudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Since there are no beaches, no landed clubs and just several spas which have c/o areas, I head for the hills for a nude hike, swim in my favorite creek, or just sit on top of a hill and enjoy the view.

Frosty

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  1:16:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been to Wreck beach in Vancouver, we thought we would give it a try and ended up going 3 days in a row. It is quite the party atmosphere, and there lots of things being sold there, haircuts, massages you name it.

Is there any nude beaches around Galveston? We are going there next may

Page: of 13 Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved