Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 475 ]  [ Total: 475 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 What's your favorite nudist destination?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.
Page: of 13

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2006 :  11:35:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudistme

hello from a new member!
I think that the Greek islands are a great nude and not only destination. (i am Greek i confess i am prejudiced)
stay nude everybody!

P.S i am in OH usa now and there arent many places for nudists unfortunately

According to www.nudistparkusa.net there are 8 landed nudist places in OH. Enjoy.

Best Wishes, Jim

polingot
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  12:40:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We liked Studland Bay in dorset, We LOVE sloair in Ct!

n/a 04jan08
deleted

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  09:45:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mykonos, Greece
I prefer beaches and clothing optional, not mandatory nude.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  01:59:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As Ive only been a nudist now ,about 4 yrs Ive found at home is where I feel safest nude.When I was living in Sydney I went to one or two beaches and I found their were to many pervs.Iam going to try it again at christmas wish me luck....nude beaches here I come.

Den

STAY NUDE IT AINT RUDE

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  04:48:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it was Lady jane beach (Sydney Australia),mainly for bi nudists but a very private beach.

Den

Stay nude it aint rude

JoMulholland
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  06:40:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit JoMulholland's Homepage  Send JoMulholland a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cobblers Beach, at Middle Head, below the sports field, has the better mixture of visitrs, particularly on the warmer weekends.

Jo

You wrote: I think it was Lady Bay (Jane) beach (Sydney Australia),mainly for bi nudists but a very private beach.

Den

Stay nude it aint rude

Naturism is for every body.
See you at River Island.

nijkerk

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  8:02:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Flevo Natuur in the Netherlands is the ideal place to be.About 1 hour from Amsterdam, set deep in the forest, fantastic

JoMulholland
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  8:16:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit JoMulholland's Homepage  Send JoMulholland a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes. Nijkerk. I hope to visit Flevo Natuur one day (before I'm too old!) Zeker weten!!! Greetings, from Sydney. Jo

Naturism is for every body.
See you at River Island.

BFJ

Posted - 04/03/2007 :  05:40:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have enjoyed several visits to Cayo Largo Cuba. The resorts are textile but most of the beaches are naturist.

gladdyman
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  02:33:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A-Bay

We went to the Alexander Bay Olympics for the first time this year it was great.

We also enjoy our club

Diode

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  08:33:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My experiences have not been that great, but around my part of the world Wreck Beach in Vancouver, British Columbia can't be beat. On a sunny day there are hundreds of people soaking up the sun, mostly all nude.

h8cloz

Posted - 07/01/2007 :  8:24:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Favorite nude beach is Pirates Cove, Avila CA. It's usually sunny and warm when all others on the Central Coast are cold and foggy.

I H8 cloz!

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  2:10:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We love the quiet undisturbed beaches north of Cabo San Lucas, Mx on the Pacific coast.....there are usaully no people anywhere around but just offshore we share nature with whales, dolphins, sea turtles all playing freely with us as an audience. Some of these beaches are miles upon miles of wide beach, dunes between the beach and the land so very private. as well many rock outcroppings provide wonderful quiet secluded tanning locations. On our last vacation, we have been there now three years in a row, we would park the car, take off our clothes and begin walking the 6 mile long beach around 10am, return to the car around 1pm from the walk to pick up a towels and lunch/drinks, go to a secluded cove and laze away the rest of the afternoon. Now that's the life! That was a daily routine for two weeks....every day picture perfect, in the 80's, dry and sunny. Heaven on earth!
We're back again in late january 2008.
david & cathy

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2007 :  12:01:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Apollo Beach-New Smyrna Beach Fla. haven't been in a few years hope they still have the nude beach at #5,that would be my ideal place to retire to !

naturally50

Posted - 08/18/2007 :  8:26:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well does in California count? It has to be Laguna del Sol! What a great resort! Clean, friendly, wonderful amenities, fun dances, excellent food, It truly is a world class nudist resort :-)

Greg

Page: of 13 Previous Topic: How much nudist experience do you have? Topic Next Topic: Conservative and liberal nudism.  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved