Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 417 ]  [ Total: 417 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2004 :  05:08:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That does sound great nynudistcpl.

Kim =^.^=

Skeptic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2004 :  6:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Skeptic an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I'm nude when I am home alone and I sleep nude.

nudeguy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2004 :  7:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always sleep nude, and stay nude at home about 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time, I throw on an old flannel shirt when it's cold and I'm trying to save heating oil. I guess that would make the BOTTOM half of me nude all the time at home!

Reading some earlier posts about sleeping nude with partners, not all of my past girlfriends were nudists but we always slept naked together. It never occurred to us to sleep any other way. It would feel so strange to be romantically involved with someone and go to bed wearing clothes of any kind.

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2004 :  8:15:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I go nude at home "off and on" when the weather's warm enough. We can't go outside because we currently live in an apartment. We just do whatever's comfortable.

Nudeguy, I agree with you about sleeping nude with your significant other. I wouldn't want it any other way myself.

Philzer

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2004 :  11:54:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Philzer,

I have the same issue here, living in an apartment. Thats why we do the resort every saturday that we can, and why we joined CSN to go to Other lucky peoples houses and use Thier pools :) Its funny, we have two pools @ our apartment complex and we drive an hour to use one nude

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  05:18:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you nudeguy. Once you start sleeping nude, you never want to go back.

Kim =^.^=

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  09:00:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Kim,

I agree. Clothing free, your body is completely relaxed which is the key to a good sleep.

Chic

matt_matt
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  2:11:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was thinking about my answer to the pol earlier (90%) and got thinking about the total time I spend nude; my first impressions were to generalise, 33% Clothed at work, 33% nude at home, 33% sleeping nude, 1% sleeping at others when I have the feeling I may go sleep-walking.

After though I could probably guess that the 33% after work i.e. at home colud/should be cut down somewhat with shopping/answering the door/leaving the curtains open/etc/etc to abouth 20%.

That makes it abouth 53% (i think)

Would love to make it more, isn't it a pain when we (at the moment) live in a non nude world, guess I would have to join a tribe to get 100% but even they are getting westernised.

Regards,

Matt

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  4:00:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It really is difficult to put a percentage on the amount of time we are nude. Like most here we are nude every second we can be. During colder weather, I am still nude but my wife will wear socks and a flannel shirt until she goes to bed. We've recently purchased some small space heaters so we don't have to use the forced air unit for heat. This way I can still sit nude in front of the computer and talk to all of you with alittle warmth if needed.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  4:10:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

FireProf,

You guys are truely dedicated nudists. It is tough up here in the North to be nude even in-doors during our sub-freezing Winters.

Chic

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  4:21:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chic,

Truely dedicated.....and spoiled! I wish the Prof and I could send some of our good friends here some of the great nudist weather we are having in So. Calif. right now.

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  9:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree Fire, I would send some of my 91 degrees to our less weather fortunate members.

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  12:30:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

FP.

Your offer and thoughts are appreciated. But Spring will come.

Thanks,

Chic

sambare53

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  08:18:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only time I am nude at home is when I sleep and when The better half is gone. She doesn't care for nudity because she thinks she is too fat

matt_matt
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  5:06:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You need to see my gas bill to keep this place warm enough! Difficult time at the moment as we are on the equinox so one minute it's too warm and the next it's too cold, so much for thermostats!

Matt

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved