Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 197 ]  [ Total: 197 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

karen1963
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  11:56:50 PM  Show Profile  Send karen1963 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My home is a 100% clothes free zone... well, minus the time spent getting dressed to leave of course.

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2008 :  01:45:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Despite the unbeatable cockroaches, I love my new apartment. I like not having to get dressed to get a cup of coffee.

hikingman

Posted - 02/20/2008 :  9:19:51 PM  Show Profile  Send hikingman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I never wear clothing at home year round unless I need to go out, or answer the door ,I'm nude 24/7 all week. Ron

chif505

Posted - 03/01/2008 :  12:56:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im nude when ever possable

chuck

edunist

Posted - 03/01/2008 :  02:02:50 AM  Show Profile  Send edunist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
At Least 95% of the time. We didnt raise our kids nudists so when they are here I'm dressed. Rarely any other times.

grey_n_nude

RichNKaren
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2008 :  08:44:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit RichNKaren's Homepage  Send RichNKaren a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am also in a forced retirement and am usually nude in the house, and in during good weather, out in my garden as well

Saves on washing clothes anyway lol

Rich&Karen

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2008 :  5:58:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude within my house about 70% of the time. I am nude unless I get chilly. I am nude more in the summertime.

Naturally, Catbird

basseraz

Posted - 03/31/2008 :  2:12:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish I could say more than 10% but my wife thinks I am a perv. because I like nudity. I will say that she leaves me alone now when I lay out in the sun. I live in AZ so I sun bathe nude just about every weekend both Sat. and Sun.
I take care of a family friends yards so if I take her to the store for a couple hours I am in heaven.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2008 :  4:02:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Having experienced decorating of my study whilst nude have now got so used to being naked whilst painting that I have spent the last week nude whilst working on the hall, stairs and landing. I cannot see me ever going back to wearing clothes whilst working in the house. Over the Easter holiday it was snowing outside but I was quite happy working away nude.

Ham Radio

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  5:59:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Weather permitting (and it's great most of the time) we are nude at home. The only exceptions are protective work clothes for projects and textile visitors.

Ham Radio
Orange County, California

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  12:07:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live alone, so I am always nude at home unless I have "textile" guests. When it gets cold outside, I just turn the heat up.

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  10:00:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude at home when ever possible. I sleep in the nude hace not wore any thing to sleep in over 20 years.
problem is can't seem to find a girlfriend who likes to be nude.

Robert Gravlin

spirit

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  08:51:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hardly ever. Too many grandchildren. Close proximtry to neighbors. The home on one side was vacant for about a year and weather and time permitting I soaked up as much sun as possible.Most of my nudity is relegated to Apolo Beach or Cypress Cove. I'm a recreational nudist by cicumstance not by choice.

bobski96
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  10:09:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being from michigan never in the winter outside but always when we are inside our house. In the summer when at the beach always if we are able to get away with it.

gfk1951
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  4:03:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When at home, 99% of the time. I've been doing this for about 20 years or so, but have been a nudist since about age 10(47 years).

AllyCat

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved