Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 244 ]  [ Total: 244 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

teddyj

Posted - 07/09/2004 :  01:51:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We only wear clothes when we have visitors who would be offended by our nudity and when we have to venture out into the world for shopping etc. At a guess we are nude 70% of the time.

teddyj

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2004 :  02:12:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Replies to this list sometimes list percentage of time. Is there an understanding that 24 hours is the base? Can we assume that anyone who reports a value higher than 50% sleeps nude? Is it safe to assume that everyone on this list sleeps nude?

NudeTLH
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  08:57:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ned:
Each hour represents approximately 4.16% of a day. Based upon this percentage, each work day I spend approximately 53.3% of it nude. On a typical weekend, I am nude 74.88% of the time. This includes nude sleeping.

Al

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  09:33:46 AM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am nude any chance I get. The freedom without clothes is great. Just wish I could get my wife to go along with me. Love to be nude.

Tom

nudeman72
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  12:56:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At this point, I'm nude at least 90% of the time that I'm at home.

And, more importantly- my current situation is allowing me to come the closest that I've ever been to experiencing a full-time nudist lifestyle. (I work at home, and have a roommate who's never here- so I've recently been able to go for almost 24 hrs a day nude, at times.)

This, of course, just makes having to put clothes back on even less desirable. (I try to consolidate all outdoor activities- like taking the trash out, doing laundry, shopping, etc.- so that I can have as much uninterrupted "nudist time" as possible, each day...

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2004 :  10:10:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not only are we always nude when home, we seem to be nude for longer periods of time. Example; I am on a short vacation...4 days away from work. In the last four days, we've gone out twice to run errands, each errand trip lasting no more than 2 hours. The rest of the time, we've been home nude.

We seem to be spending more longer periods of time nude lately, days as opposed to hours. Must be the weather!

Edited by - FireProf on 07/18/2004 10:10:45 AM

Jochanaan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/22/2004 :  12:09:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Summertime: 100%
Spring and fall: Most of the time
Winter: Only on warm days, since I try to save energy but my naked body doesn't handle temperatures below about 75F very well.

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2004 :  03:13:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mellissa,
You asked why anyone would wear pajamas to bed. Let me give you three reasons.
1. If you are nude, then when you move, the sheets rub against your skin. Sometimes, for one reason or another, you fel more comfortable and sleep deeper, if you do not have that friction on your sken. Pajamas remove that friction.
2. Sometimes the temperature is not controlable. Pajamas give a very efficient insulation factor. We teach Boy Scouts to always bring good pajamas on an overnight campout because it is much more efficient than getting a bigger sleeping bag, because the cloth is closer to the body and traps the heat better.
3. In certain social situations. I have been to business conventions where I shared a room with another person, and having pajamas was expected.
This is not to imply that I do not like to sleep nude. Like yourself, I have recently learned to prefer it over pajamas. But if we have visitors in the house, for example, I wear pajamas.
So give most, but not all, of your pajamas to charity. I commend you on your decision to sleep nude.
Ned

quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

But why would ANYONE want to wear pajamas to bed? How foolish! I'd feel like I'm contributing to the bad habit of sleeping with clothes on- UGH! LOL- when exactly did I become a nudist? Cuz I think there's no going back now...

Melissa

Ned Adams

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2004 :  03:40:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try to tell your better half how good she looks when she is naked in the shower and suggest that she let you see her naked after the shower, i.e., just leave her clothes off. I know of several couples in whish the wife is heavier that her husband, but he is able to make her feel acceptable.
Best wishes.
Ned

dragonfly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2004 :  5:00:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are nude at home at lest 95% of the time. Seeing as I work out side the home and she does not she spends more time nude then I.The only time we are forced to dress is when our youngst daughter has a friend over, or we take the dog out. Then it is as little as needed to cover up.

Dragonfly

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2004 :  6:01:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dragonfly,
Congratulations on taking the opportunity to be nude in your home as often as you can. What are the ages of your children? How have you introduced nudism to them? Or, perhaps I should ask, how have you helped them distinuish between nudism being apropriate in the home and learning that it is not generally appropriate in public? Some parents have found that as children get about 8 years old they begin to want to wear clothes, because that is when they are beginning to be more aware of their bodies. It is an interesting challenge to help them in their development. Congratulations again on your attempt to make your home a nude home when possible.
Ned

quote:
Originally posted by dragonfly

My wife and I are nude at home at lest 95% of the time. Seeing as I work out side the home and she does not she spends more time nude then I.The only time we are forced to dress is when our youngst daughter has a friend over, or we take the dog out. Then it is as little as needed to cover up.

Dragonfly

Ned Adams

dragonfly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/31/2004 :  6:40:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ned, my daughters are 22 & 15 we wre already living the nudist lifestile befor either was born.The oldest has passed through that stage of needing to be dressed. The youngest is now going through it. We have learned just to let them be. If we wish to vist a resort or beach she has the option to go or find someone to stay with.

Ned Adams
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2004 :  05:26:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dragonfly,
Congratulations to you on introducing your children to nudism in a positive manner. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Ned

Sloboy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2004 :  01:18:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Given the Era I was born and raised in (mid 40's and the 50's} and the WASP influence in the part of CA I come from , I decided in the late 1980's that SLOBOY deserved some true Sunshine. When I became gainfully retired/retarded and was able to move to SoCal, I enjoy a tanning experience when ever I can. Unfortunatley, wife isn't in to being buff, so I have to budget my bare buns time. She accepts in house nudity but not back yard tanning. Dang! and the neighbors can't peek. Wife doesn't know I still enjoy my outside tanning 95% of the time. CA has so many nude options, I could go on and on.
SLOBOY (Bare is being there!)

Everyday is another reason to be yourself.

gordotus
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2004 :  06:01:32 AM  Show Profile  Send gordotus an ICQ Message  Click to see gordotus's MSN Messenger address  Send gordotus a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Live here in Kitchener and have a roomie that is not a Nudist but he is just fine with me being nude . Percentage ? When home ? About 95% of the time with the rare occasion when people are over and they are uncomfortable.
Being Nude and smooth is the greatest !!!

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved