Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 206 ]  [ Total: 207 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Nudist Resorts That Support Your Special Interest
 Clothing optional campgrounds or nude camping
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Eco-Friendly destinations Topic Next Topic: Where is there naked yoga in MD?
Page: of 4

pugugly

Posted - 03/17/2010 :  6:12:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by johninfla

Thanks for the response, John -- I had just started to learn toward Lake Como. I sent you a private mail if you don't mind...

free2tannude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2010 :  12:23:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

How about the foothills east of Rocky Mountain House, Alberta

But there won't be any facilities. Bring lot's of Mosquito Deodorant !

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2010 :  3:06:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just spent four days and 3 nights in Death Valley National Park and there a many, many opportunities for nude hiking, camping, sunbathing and living for short periods of time.

We dry camped, had plenty of water, two trailers and one motorhome and one tent trailer.

I was not able to be nude the entire time because I was with non nudists and their kids, but I do plan on returning and doing some nude camping out there in the near future.

Even did a little nude 4x4 driving up some roads.

eric son

Posted - 06/15/2010 :  11:43:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where is a good camping area in the panhandle of Florida, Jacksonville or around Orlando/Tampa? My wife and I are wanting to go for a few days but are not familiar with the area or locations.

Thank you

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2010 :  1:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Google is a wondeful thing, try it.

Live love and have fun

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2010 :  3:04:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is a response to the Admin's original request, not any of the subsequent requests. Gerry and I live in South Central KY and have private acreage. We are amenable to naturists coming to camp. It is primitive camping only. We have creeks and woods and an open to the skies pasture (way too hot for myself, but some of you sun lovers may dig it. If we get on with you personally, there is the possibility of using our house shower and wireless internet.

You should wear good shoes as this is wild country, and bring lots and lots of bug repellent, and know decent woods lore, like DON'T keep food in your camp, it draws bears. Hang it in a tree instead.

Leaving lots of plastic and other toxic trash for me to clean up is a good way to close this opportunity up even for others, so please be polite.

Happy camping!

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2010 :  10:30:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
does any one have info about jasmine trail in new bern nc?

outsidegirl

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  3:37:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
does anyone know about the Empyrean Garden in Whitney texas? I've tried to call the number provided and no answer?

Misty O.

waterdancer52

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  4:27:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lupin Naturist Resort in Cali and Valley View at Orient Land Trust in CO are two places we have actually tent-camped at and enjoyed. Totally clothes free everywhere all the time at YOUR option.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  10:17:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by waterdancer52

Lupin Naturist Resort in Cali and Valley View at Orient Land Trust in CO are two places we have actually tent-camped at and enjoyed. Totally clothes free everywhere all the time at YOUR option.

I have spent a lot of time at Orent Land Trust in Colorado. Great place. I found that often I was naked more often than other visitors, naked cooking breakfast, naked using the computer at the visitor center, naked hiking to the old mine or to the top of the mountain. Many of their customers are naked only at the hot springs and pools, but naked is welcome by management everywhere on site. You can live naked for days.

Its a great place to spend a very relaxing few days naked.

Blessings
Bob Knows

single-dad
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2012 :  8:25:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure if anyone posted this one but Sunny Rest in Palmerton PA has RV and tent sites.

Mark

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/01/2012 :  10:51:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I enjoy going to the state parks for more primitive camping where you have a toilet but nothing more, so if you need to or desire to be clean you man or woman up lol and get naked in the local lake and wash off. I still feel that campgrounds in general that do not provide a shower facility but have a lake should allow for nude bathing between 5a-9am and 5p-9p each day. I have only been publicly nude at a non nudist campground in California one time, myself and a freind needed to change into our swimsuits me in mine, her in hers and we could not find a restroom or facility around the lake where we were at, so we just found a wooded area with minimal visibility by others and just took off our clothes and put on suits.

Edited by - n/a on 12/19/2012 06:48:54 AM

free2tannude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2012 :  2:27:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On Vancouver Island there is Sol Sante Club. Very nice. I was there for 3 days 2 weeks ago. Lot's of Camping area.

You are allowed 14 visits per year without having to be a member.

Price was $29/day for myself and a tent site. Good facilities, including a kitchen with fridges and stoves, etc.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 08/26/2012 :  3:22:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok but Free2tan is that a nude resort/campground? I am referring to actual public lands that are not designated as such but nudity be allowed during those specific 8 hours etc.

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2012 :  11:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know about any nude campgrounds in or around new jersey? Or any campgrounds with secluded enough sites to go nude around?

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Eco-Friendly destinations Topic Next Topic: Where is there naked yoga in MD?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved