Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 496 ]  [ Total: 497 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Nudist Resorts That Support Your Special Interest
 Clothing optional campgrounds or nude camping
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Eco-Friendly destinations Topic Next Topic: Where is there naked yoga in MD?
Page: of 4

eric son

Posted - 03/19/2009 :  7:07:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would like information on RV camping at Lake Como, - - and Cypress Cove. If anyone has any info on sites, services provided, bath houses etc... your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mike2Nude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2009 :  10:11:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have a CO here in Indiana, Our Haven Nature Sanctuary http://www.ourhaven.info/about/index.html
I've never been there, but it does exist. It is primitive camping only, but does have a bathhouse.

I had so much fun in 08, I'm doing it again. Please support me and MS in my MS Bike Ride on Sept 19, 2009.
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/INIBikeEvents?px=5356537&pg=personal&fr_id=10960

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/21/2009 :  6:18:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live and work at nudist resorts. Here are two of my favorites.
1) Bell Acres in NE Georgia (where I'm presently living and working at) www.bellacres.com
2) Sunny Sands in FL near Daytona. www.sunnysands.com

Johnny G

nudebare

Posted - 05/23/2009 :  11:05:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Harbin hot springs in Middletownn California- about 2 hours drive from San Francisco has camping facilities as well as other accomodation.

We are planning to go there but would like any comments or experiences from someone who has been to Harbin hot springs.

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2009 :  11:04:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We went for a second honeymoon, 14 years and nine months ago. My daughter was conceived there; her birthday is tomorrow. We had a wonderful time. It may take some getting used to, with what many consider very 'new age' principals.
I thoroughly enjoyed the people and facilities, my wife less so. I enjoyed hiking the trails, the vegetarian restaurant and, of course, the various pools.

I hope you enjoy your visit as well.

"Wearing nothing is devine, naked is a state of mind."

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2009 :  01:53:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudebare

Harbin hot springs in Middletownn California- about 2 hours drive from San Francisco has camping facilities as well as other accomodation.

We are planning to go there but would like any comments or experiences from someone who has been to Harbin hot springs.

Hi,

I have been to Harbin once, and found it enjoyable. Far from the usual nudist resort, it is a place that explores the inner self. You can go nude in a lot of the place, but the pools are where you would find people the more often nude. There is a co-ed dressing room, a common shower area outside, near the pools. They have a sauna, and a cold pool right outside it. There is also a normal swimming pool, not to mention the warm and hot pool.

There are many kinds of activities there, including yoga, relationship courses, spiritually oriented activities, etc. There is a library, a couple of on-site places to eat. They have various rooms and camping sites for accommodations. If you want to find an alternative for eating, you can drive down the road to nearby Middletown.

The hot springs is set on the side of hill, and has trails to hike on. I went up there late last November, so the hillside blocked the late afternoon sun, although admittedly, I got there a bit on the late side.

If you are spiritually oriented, you can stay quite busy there. Otherwise, just enjoy the feeling of being nude for a day or two. It's a lot better if you bring your own friend/partner/spouse to have someone to talk with, although there no talking is allowed in the warm pools. It's very quiet place, so talk where it is permitted and be mindful of where no talking is allowed.

The road there is something else. When you go more or less northward from Calistoga, the road becomes unbelievable windy in parts. If a passenger is known for being carsick in the worst of situations, have them sit in the front seat for this part of the road. Fortunately, this is for a not-so-long part of the journey. During the springtime, the route is quite pretty. Most of the route is fairly straight forward, except for the part between Calistoga and not quite Middletown.

That's about all I know and can tell. Hope that helps!

“In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.” -John Adams

lantageek

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  11:47:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
went to a rv park outside of Pelion,SC. people were friendly. Had been a while since I went au naturelle and the people made me comfortable walking around in my birthday suit. Even played voleyball.

Frank2233
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  06:45:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Blue Bonnet in Denton Tx is clothing optional.My wife and I spent a couple of day camping this month. Great clean place Hot weather but thats Texas. If your in the Dallas area worth a visit

keyboard
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2010 :  8:03:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you're looking for a nudist resort with camping, in the eastern PA area check out Sunny Rest Resort. Website, www.sunnyrest.com

pugugly

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  6:06:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have any recent information on Sunnier Palms near Ft. Pierce, Florida? Specifically, I'm interested in finding out if they are truly single-man-friendly. I know the website claims it, but I assume you all know there's often a difference between policy and reality. Not remotely accusing them of anything, just simply want some reasonable assurance if it's out there.

I'm hoping to comfortably relax at a peaceful East Coast campground for a week or two in April. I'm looking for the best chance of warm weather, so I figure Florida is my top wager. Anyone have current first-hand information to help me determine the best place for me? Or any other recommendation for safe tenting and legal peace?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by - pugugly on 03/18/2010 12:49:20 PM

FlCpl4NewdFun
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  7:19:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Both Sunnier Palms and Sunsport Gardens are single male friendly. I've been to both places and you will get no hassle visiting as a single male.

Ranger100

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  10:48:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All,

Avalon in WV is single friendly and a relaxing place.

Ranger100
PA

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  11:05:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's my favorite resort I wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

Blessed Be!!
Derek

pugugly

Posted - 03/17/2010 :  4:06:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skyclad27

It's my favorite resort I wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

Hi Derek -- to which post were you responding? Sunnier Palms or Avalon?

Ranger100 -- thanks for the recommendation, but West Virginia in April is certainly not a guarantee for warm weather, especially at night. I'm in Virginia, and want to head south. I'll look into Avalon come summer.

Perhaps I should elaborate -- I'm looking to camp in a tent, don't need electricity, prefer a good chance for hot weather and good company by a nice pool, and for this trip would prefer quiet and nature to lots of kids and/or activities. Yes, I've followed all the links about supposedly single-friendly places, but I keep spotting cognitive dissonance about things like "ratios" (which reminds me of disguised racism, frankly, where "they" are "okay" as long as "there's not too many of them"... don't mean to overstate, but it's still sad...) and other barriers like previous affiliations and the like. It also seems there are a lot of counter-productive politics and factions, so I don't know who to trust.

Have the few bad apples completely spoiled the barrel for a quiet peaceful man who lost the love of their life and expects to remain alone?

Edit: Lake Como and Sunsport Gardens seem to be the main recommendations. All information is appreciated.

Edited by - pugugly on 03/18/2010 12:57:38 PM

johninfla
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2010 :  5:06:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We here at Lake Como don't care whether you're single or not and have no ratios.

We hope you'd be AANR or TNS although not required (it's cheaper) but you must have a fairly clean background; we do check.

There's plenty of tent spots with or without electric plus of course RV sites. And we have a new gold-plated bathhouse (it must be, it cost that much).

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Eco-Friendly destinations Topic Next Topic: Where is there naked yoga in MD?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved