Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 464 ]  [ Total: 464 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2011 :  12:29:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shynbashful

Hi everyone my name says it all, the reason I am here I got an invite and I won't say where expect to say a nudist place. Frankly I don't know what to expect. Which may keep me from going. I hope to talk to some of you about what really goes on in those places. Rather than what I found online.

Find their web site and carefully look it over. Get their email or phone number and call and ask if it is family friendly. Find out if they are affiliated with AANR or SUN. Add up the pros and cons.

Happy Nuding.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2011 :  03:59:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You can also check to see if they're on yelp.com. Sometimes that site can be a bit random as opposed to a methodical analysis of the qualit, but still, it's interesting to read what the average folks think of any one place, nudist or not.

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

txnude1

Posted - 07/15/2011 :  4:05:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. It's nice to find a site with folks of like interests. I live in South Central Texas. It doesn't get terribly cold but it does get terribly hot. Throw in the moisture from the Gulf of Mexico and humidity makes clothes an unwanted evil. Then again I've never really wanted to wear much. I live on some acreage most of which is private so nude is an indoor and outdoor activity. Looking forward to exploring the site.

newdaynudist
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2011 :  5:03:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi! Although I have been interested in nudism for several years and have read many posts by nudists, my home environment was not such that I could try nudism at home. Well, the situation has changed, and I am giving the lifestyle a try. I am female and live in Ohio.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/30/2011 :  10:47:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newdaynudist

Hi! Although I have been interested in nudism for several years and have read many posts by nudists, my home environment was not such that I could try nudism at home. Well, the situation has changed, and I am giving the lifestyle a try. I am female and live in Ohio.

Ohio is a good place to be. Several state parks you can go in just a g-string. check out http://forum1.aimoo.com/ThongBoard/Inland-places-in-the-US-and-Canada-to-thong-away-from-the-costal-beaches/Caesar-Creek-Beach-Ohio-3-839410.html

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 07/30/2011 10:49:14 AM

alanudecpl

Posted - 07/30/2011 :  11:18:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi to everyone from alabama

naturist-fiction

Posted - 08/03/2011 :  08:40:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit naturist-fiction's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

I am here to present myself!

I am the administrator the Naturist Fiction Archive (www.naturist-fiction.com) which I founded in 2006 to host for free good positive stories about naturism. I mean real naturist stories, not swinger stories occurring on a "nudist colony".

Back then, my only online story was "A twist of Faith" which I wasn't particuliarily proud of, but I had the permission from their respective authors to publish the "Stefany Conners Naturist Diary", first published in 1999 as a true story and the original "How Kristen Spent her Summer Vacation" (the sequels by other authors are less Naturist and less appropriate).

Since then, I have written several additional stories, including 5 stand alone stories, 9 chapters of the popular Catherine Reynolds series, 12 chapters of the aborted Mark and Jenny Serial, and 18 or so chapter in my Eden's Creek universe.

I also received a copy of the fan fiction for Loxie and Zoot called "The Same Place", from the author.

Oh, and I am currently editing "The Deserted beach", a story I have been working on for over 18 months. I also began 2 new series in the last few months: Susanna's world (6 chapters) and Bliss (1 chapter so far).

I am a naturist, but not as actively engaged now than in the past.

I used to exchange with other writers of naturist fiction on a bravenet forum which closed in the mean time, so I am looking for a forum where I can exchange on writing naturist fiction.

In case you think this is spam, I have ZERO adverts on my site, I don't want donations and I don't ask for any membership. I truly want to bring a repository of good free naturist stories in my goal to help people learn more about naturism.

actricalian

Posted - 10/01/2011 :  8:50:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, just wanted to drop a post in here to introduce myself. I've been a sort of closet nudist my whole life, but I'm planning on "coming out" as it were, on Thursday. For anyone in the Houston, Texas, area, there is going to be a showing of the movie "Act Naturally" that night. Please come on out and help this new group (and this new nudist) get things started!

Geminii

Posted - 10/14/2011 :  11:50:21 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Geminii's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone. I have been lurking on the forums for a bit.
My name is Fred,single guy living in Saratoga Springs,NY. I am mostly a closet Nudest. would like to try it socially, but I don't know anyone in the life style yet or any groups nearby.
I'm hoping to get to know some from here or to help me out.
thanks

rowan1857

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  12:09:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy to be here!

Vince Maddux

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  08:28:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Vince Maddux a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to say hello, yeah I know another single guy that is a nudist. But really I want to meet people and make new friends and hopefully me some people close to me.
BTW, my name is Vince

vtcouple
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2011 :  11:36:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New couple here. Have just recently (within last 6 months) embraced the home nudist lifestyle. Hoping to maybe get to a nude beach at somepoint this next summer. Always open to chatting to like minded people.

bonesrmj
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2011 :  8:17:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the wonderful world of being free ( from clothes that is)

Renter

Posted - 11/03/2011 :  07:46:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vtcouple

New couple here. Have just recently (within last 6 months) embraced the home nudist lifestyle. Hoping to maybe get to a nude beach at somepoint this next summer. Always open to chatting to like minded people.

Londoner2008

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  09:34:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi , I am Rich and am a home nudist although have been nude in Mountains in Ireland and also the Countryside in the Uk, I am also a keen photographer of anything and everyone so love exploring places, usually the countryside. Would love to take part in the London WNBR sometime but need to pluck up the courage to do so.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved