Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 241 ]  [ Total: 241 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Zean

Posted - 01/19/2012 :  5:39:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm new here as you can see. I don't know er didn't see rather my first post...I enjoy taking off my clothes when I can. It was more enjoyable or freeing in a sense when I did this on public Oregon(U.S) beaches and didn't know there was a law against it. Kind of funny if You or I were arrested for nudity, than thay'd have to strip search you, How does that work if your already naked.anyway... and..joke were does a nudist put his wallet? anyway I think Ill like this site and chatting with you all. Hope I didn't say too much just a neat site. Thank You. _zean

Deven Snowhook

davet73

Posted - 02/15/2012 :  4:44:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey there, my name is Dave and I am a nudist that lives in Illinois but lived most of my life in Florida. I'm looking to move back there soon, so I hope I get to meet some Floridians here soon :)

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2012 :  6:38:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to all of you new to this site. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay. Take care...Rob

4reoftxtle56
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2012 :  11:32:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, my name is Vince and I live in Pennsylvania. For the most part I am a home nudist but I have been to one resort and loved it. My wife is not into the nude lifestyle but on occasion will walk around nude especially after her shower or if I can convince her if it is a hot evening and we are alone. I would love to find love to find other nudists in my area that would not be afraid to have a solo male join them in nude relaxation. As I have stated in my profile I have very high moral values and would not want to make anyone uncomfortable. I have to much respect not only for myself but for others as well. It is so comfortable relaxing nude why not share it with others?

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  9:43:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am 34 a semi nudist well I go nude when I can and when weather permits. I am looking for other nudists who are also in the Lake Tahoe area.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  9:46:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice to see younger nudists on here for sure Morgan I am 34 but got into nudism when I was like 16.
quote:
Originally posted by RunnerGirl

Yikes! Thanks for the info Cheri - I don't need anything like that happening.

Morgan

single-dad
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2012 :  8:08:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, I am Mark and I am from Minersville, PA. I have been a home naturist for some years, but never got out in public yet. I enjoy the freedom that being clothes free brings and I feel this is the way GOD intends us to be. I would like to meet fellow naturists some day and hopefully get to a resort or beach with my 6 year old son. We both like being nude when possible.

Mark

upacreekju
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2012 :  01:00:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why do I never find anyone in the Tyler, TX area? I love to see all the folks joining the nude movement. I've been here since Rita jumped into the river in Biloxi Mississippi. What could I do but join her? That was in 1965 and I was an airman at Keesler AFB. Anyone elso that old?

Jerry

upacreekju
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2012 :  01:05:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I forgot to mention that Rita was absolutly beautiful and lived in Gulfport. OMG, I would so love to have her meet my wife. They would probably be the best of friends. Very much alike, except for the skinny dippying thing.

Jerry

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  02:53:56 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was in Dyess AFB in Abiline, Tx. That was 1971-72.

Went to Abiline Lake one but they wouldn't let me go naked.

Jimmie

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  07:21:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all. Have enjoyed be nude from a young age. Always had to hide it from parents of course but was always looking for opportunities. Used to run through the woods naked, sunbathing alone, sleeping naked. After marriage and kids I was more conservative. Now since the kids are grown and moved out I love the rural outdoors of our home. Wife, though not as willing but supportive. This year I became a snowbird in Florida. Wife suggested we go to Apollo beach. ( always wanted to but shy). Did it and loved it. She also tried it. I have been going about twice a week now and feel very comfortable. Hate the fact I will be going back home next week until next year.

nsgusa
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  10:48:01 PM  Show Profile  Send nsgusa a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello fellow nudists.
I started being a nudist at the age of eight.
I don't know now many of the other male members my age swam at the YMCA, but, back then the boys swam nude, in the 50's and 60's, so being nude with many others was a regular thing for me.
I swam there a few times a week until I went to college in 1965.
In the late 60's, I took a vacation to California and spent some time in a "Hippy Commune " where nudity was also very common.
A few years later, the guy that we hired to take our wedding pictures talked to us about the resort he and his wife went to, and after a few nude dinners in their home, and some considerable prodding, my wife decided to give it a try.
After the first visit, she was hooked.
We raised our two daughters to accept their bodies, as well as everyone else's and not to be judgemental.
The older daughter has since gone totally textile but the other daughter still enjoys the freedom of nudism.
My wife and I were both at home and social nudists until about eight years ago and rheumatoid arthritis took over her body.
She passed in 2008 and is dearly missed.
But, life goes on and I plan on going back to the resorts and spending many a weekend sunning my buns!

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  6:40:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nsgusa, Regret reading about your wife's passing. My wife too died in 2008 from cancer in her brain. Will point out that the Hospice people who helped us through this period were awesome and I have love for all of them. As it turns out they were all black females, all of class.

Enjoy your nudity!

Happy Nuding.

misssooz

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  8:16:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hi! Yes, I'm a newbie
Very happy to be here. I'm looking forward to making some new friends and chatting with people who also enjoy nudism.
Happy Easter
Miss Sooz

misssooz

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  8:21:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I'm a newbie!!
Excited to be here. I'm looking forward to making some new friends.
Happy Easter everyone
Miss Sooz

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved