Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 256 ]  [ Total: 256 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

MrDave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2011 :  6:09:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum.

MrDave

psychic

Posted - 02/21/2011 :  04:28:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am new here also and wanted to know if there is a place where all the nudist go
for i am a psychic reader and would like to know if there is space for me to do readings
please e-mail me about this at
apsychiclovespell@hotmail.com

Pat
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2011 :  11:29:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would think as a psychic you would know the know where to go without asking.

Welcome to the site.

Pat

closetnudist

Posted - 02/21/2011 :  8:02:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello all

Nemo

Posted - 03/12/2011 :  11:09:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Nemo's Homepage  Send Nemo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi! Would like to introduce myself, as I am new to the forum here:
Given name is Brandon but I go by Nemo most days.

From the southeastern United States, North Carolina to be specific. Have always known of nudism but never gave much thought to being, experiencing, or becoming one personally. However, I am thinking that I'd like to have my first experience and visit a nude beach of some sort as close to my region as possible.

Reason being; I happened across a video of Katherine Chronis / conceptual artist / going about public in the nude and for some reason I thought it was beautiful and understood what most people didn't. SO I'd like to do so... just not in public because I don't think that an officer would take to a male as kindly as he would a female.

Anyway, hello to you all!
If any one has any information on nude beaches in NC I'd be delighted to hear.

-Nemo

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2011 :  11:25:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody, and especially the answer to the psychic.... that is right a voyant/ psychic should know where to go....

To Nemo, I did experience this year nude beach, going even to get rid of all my clothes in public. And although my friends here think I am crazy, I think they are jealous.
My husband and I were at Haulover Beach in North Miami, and I loved it. He kept his short on.... too bad. I want to go back next year and I will try to loosen him up.

I found people extremely friendly, and I do not think it is too far from North Carolina.

Enjoy...

I did

rahel

darleen

Posted - 03/16/2011 :  2:56:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Im Darleen (male) just a joy to join discussion to be a welcomed new member

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2011 :  10:35:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome.
As a new member I found some quite heated comments, and very interesting points.
Rahel

rahel

txbiker

Posted - 06/05/2011 :  10:06:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Day to all.
I call myself "txbiker" because that's what I do as I travel the country on my motorcycle as often as I can. I thoroughly enjoy being without clothing when I am not riding.
I am hoping this forum will help me locate Clothing Optional locations that will admit single males. I am a 59 yo widower that understands the restrictions in some places, but really.....

Richard Lyon

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2011 :  11:26:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by txbiker

Good Day to all.
I call myself "txbiker" because that's what I do as I travel the country on my motorcycle as often as I can. I thoroughly enjoy being without clothing when I am not riding.
I am hoping this forum will help me locate Clothing Optional locations that will admit single males. I am a 59 yo widower that understands the restrictions in some places, but really.....

Richard Lyon

I am a single male (widower) and haven't been denied access at any clothes free resort although I've only visited five and I am a member of AANR. Find the resort's web site (one way is via www.aanr.com) and read their admittance policy. You can follow up with an email or phone call.

Happy Nuding.

piuteq

Posted - 06/08/2011 :  11:35:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, I am new here.
I am a 25 year old male from Minnesota.
I had been considering the naturist lifestyle for some time now. I had just never attempted the jump to nude living on a social level. However, while living in Italy I visited my first nude beach. From then on, I have been hooked.
Now I am back home in Minnesota and want to find others with a similar interest for the naturist lifestyle. I have had trouble with this and that is why I joined this site. In the end, I want to meet new people, make new friends, and possibly meet up with them at the beach or club.
I have been looking at dates on some of these posts. It does not seem to be as active as it used to be. Is the forum dying? Where did everyone go?

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2011 :  4:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have been looking at dates on some of these posts. It does not seem to be as active as it used to be. Is the forum dying? Where did everyone go?

Some are old posts, they sometimes get revived by new people coming into the site.
As far as where they went...probably somewhere to get naked and relax.
People come, people go, sometimes they come back.
Enjoy the site, I've learned a lot, mostly I'm not the only one out there. Check out all of the blogs, you'll discover places to go, may find people to meet.
Good luck and happy nuding.

Jimmie

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2011 :  7:18:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Bryan,

Welcome to the site. Like JimmieMac said,it helps to have new people join as they can sometimes revive old threads. Some topics just have more activity than others. Not that I have been on the site a long time, for me at least, if I have already replied to a topic, I don't often reply again...unless I have something new to add.

Take care...Rob

shynbashful

Posted - 07/03/2011 :  5:47:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone my name says it all, the reason I am here I got an invite and I won't say where expect to say a nudist place. Frankly I don't know what to expect. Which may keep me from going. I hope to talk to some of you about what really goes on in those places. Rather than what I found online.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2011 :  6:24:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the site. Take some time to read some of the first time experiences of many of the members here. You will find stories of what it will be like on your first visit. Good experiences...such that, like myself...wish I had gone a lot sooner than I did. There will also be information on etiquette and behavior you should adhere to as well as information about the places you would like to visit that would be close to where you live. Any specific questions, please feel free to ask. Take care...Rob

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.46 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved