Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 176 ]  [ Total: 176 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

mummichelle

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  09:44:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone!!

I am michelle, I am 28 from Manchester England and I am a nudist with my two daughters, who are 14 and 10.

I love this way of life and I would love to meet other women who appreciate it too! So girls, feel free to chat with me, I don't bite!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  5:29:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Michelle, and welcome to the boards.

Bare it all

Posted - 09/06/2009 :  12:38:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi my name is Justin. 20 y/o an just got back from my first nude beach visit at Gunnison beach in NJ. The whole drive up from Delaware I was a bit nevous as was my girl! Both have not been to a beach like this ever an expected it to be different then we though! It took us about 30 min to find a spot a set up as the beach was crowded. We ended up right out front of everyone close to the water. After that it took me an her a good hour for anything to come off! First her top, then soon after I said what the hell an drop my shorts an she followed that! We meet a few people an had a conversation with a guy named chris! He new it was our first time an asked how it was going! After that we took a stroll down the beach an me an her talked an we saying nothing like being nude an walking down the beach! All in all we had a blast an will be back more often next year!

66onryb

Posted - 09/06/2009 :  10:48:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all, I'm Bill, new here and new to nudism. I hope to work it out to visit Sunny Rest in PA soon. Gunnison is on the lst of places to visit soon too.

Stella
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  2:14:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, "Stella" from Ontario, just exploring this lifestyle with a few trips to a nude beach. Nice to find this community here.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  3:55:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Stella, It's always nice to see things through the beginers eyes. We also don't have that many women here to express the female point of view and you being new to the nude life gives you an interesting point of view.

Please share with us all you can.

Diger

Stella
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  4:54:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, not sure that I can contribute a whole lot right now, being new lol, but I will do my best. I have been a "backyard" nudist for a while I guess, I have a very private deck and do sunbathe out here and generally relax on the deck naked when I can. I've always loved skinny dipping, and tried to sneak it in where possible without being seen.

It was not really that difficult for me the first time I went to a nude beach, and I didn't get naked right away, rather went in the water, took off my suit and threw it on the beach, that way I had to get out naked.

Alot of women have issues with their bodies and it's helped me to accept me for who I am, it's a positive experience seeing women (and men) of all different shapes and sizes comfortable being naked and accepting their bodies.

I have to say the whole nude beach experience the first time for me was a real confidence booster. I was someone that never even wore a two piece bathing suit before, now I can confidently and comfortably walk around on the beach naked.

Michel
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  8:52:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I'm a single dad.. My son and I went to the Midwest aanr convention last month and both of us had a blast! But when we returned last weekend it was boring for my 9yr old son who just isn't happy without having other kids around... Especially boys around his age... He is very comfortable as a naturist and at the convention made many friends and had a nonstop fun experience... Looking for other places within a few hours drive of metro detroit that have more families, It only takes one boy around 9 or 10 and my son can waste the whole day away happy as can be!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  11:14:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome all new comers

PappaBare
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  3:51:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought I would drop in and say a BIG Howdy from Montana, and yes in my avatar I am Bowhunting in the nude!

Bald-N-Bold

geoff89

Posted - 09/23/2009 :  1:53:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone visited the site for a while and finally decided to join. Looking forward to alot of great discussions here.

Emmie

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  6:22:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, I thought I would introduce myself, my name is Emmie and I am a brand new nudist. I am so happy now, and love being nude!

garyofpalosverdes

Posted - 10/01/2009 :  11:50:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi emmie,
i'm also in palos verdes. have you hiked down the cliffs over here to enjoy the beaches?

mummichelle

Posted - 10/14/2009 :  06:46:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone

I'm shelley, 28 from the UK. I am of course a naturist. I'd love to chat to any other UK women about their lifestyles etc, so girls, send me a message if you wish.

What a great site, very informative!!

Bye for now.

BoatinFool

Posted - 10/16/2009 :  07:30:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, y'all,
I'm new, have been nude cruising in secluded sections of the Mississippi in Minnesota/Wisconsin area, on my own boat. How do I find new friends to join me for some skinny dipping & cruising? Room only for 4-8 "crew". Allows access to otherwise inaccessible shores for nude camping, sunbathing, etc.
Also, sailboat for crews of 4.
Any recommendations of how/where to advertise for a nude-friendly crew? Currently, single 59yo male; but could provide a 1st mate if necessary (tho' she might remain bikini'd!)
Thanks,

BoatinFool

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.91 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved