Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 141 ]  [ Total: 141 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Naked_Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  7:19:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BTW, can anyone recommend a hotel on Collins Ave, walking distance
to Haulover Beach, in Miami Florida?

If so, please post some info or PM it to me, I'd really appreciate it.

I may be booking the Best Western at 9365 Collins AVenue. I hear its
right there on the beach at Haulover but the hotel does not look
that great in the pics.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

THANKS.

if you like being naked, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

BerlinMD

Posted - 07/19/2009 :  10:05:09 AM  Show Profile  Send BerlinMD a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi. avid nudist on eastern shore. i'm at assateague island, maryland much of the summer. visit haulover in florida a couple times a year.

curiousboy

Posted - 07/21/2009 :  03:36:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I am from Antioch Illinois and I always wanted to be a nudist. I dont know any nudists so if you live near antioch Il, msg me and maybe you can help me out.

jacksmith1991

Posted - 07/24/2009 :  01:19:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, my name is Jack. I am 18.

I like being nude in general, but I can't bring myself to tell anybody about this because I would be embarrassed. I also seem to have a problem with erections in the nude, and it bothers me.

I just don't know if I can do this or not. I can't really tell my parents about it.

I know I sound really nervous, but I am new to this. It seems like an interesting way to live, but I'm not sure if I could ever be nude all the time. I sleep in the nude most of the time, but other than that I'm just nude in my room.

I need to relax

jim33
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2009 :  12:55:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim33's Homepage  Reply with Quote
jack, Many years ago I was soaking in a communal spa bath when two young Japanese girls came in, took off their kimonos, underwent the washing ritual and then enter the bath not far from me. One of the few times I've ever wanted to yell for help! But I survived.

Find a resort and give it a try, see www.nudistparksusa.net

Best Wishes, Jim

jacksmith1991

Posted - 07/24/2009 :  3:56:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just feel awkward naked. I know I couldn't go to a resort by myself.

jacksmith1991

Posted - 07/24/2009 :  4:31:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jacksmith1991

I just feel awkward naked. I know I couldn't go to a resort by myself. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like being naked, but I'm just always worried about erections and I don't know how other people would respond to it. I get them a lot even when I am by myself and it'd be worse when I'm near other people.

I think I just need to get over the whole "I'm naked" thing and then I'll be fine.

When I get older I will try a resort though. I just hope everything goes okay.

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2009 :  11:33:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello: I'm new to this list but not new to walking around in the nude! It took me years to finally realize, I'm a nudist! Would like to chat with anyone on first experiences attending a nude beach, event, etc. I'm still shy.

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2009 :  11:44:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am very friendly with my neighbors and have enjoyed their company for years. My garden is very private, where I spend most of the time nude. My male neighbor walked into my garden the other day because he knew I had ripe tomatoes. I handed him some tomatoes and he hasn't talked to me since. I feel real weird about this. Any ideas on how to approach this subject? I've been a closet nudist all these years.

Dangling Fury

Posted - 07/25/2009 :  10:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dangling Fury from Maui saying hi!!!

GeorgiaCouple2008USA

Posted - 07/30/2009 :  12:37:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went to our first nudist area this summer..We took my niece with us..She just jumped right into the nudity..Gave me an odd feeling seeing her though..

njdiver

Posted - 08/03/2009 :  08:45:58 AM  Show Profile  Send njdiver a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all. Just joined todady, have been a nudist for as long as I can remember. Spend time at Gunnison's when I can get there.

Flymore

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  03:25:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there, I've been enjoying naturism, or nudism if you like, for a few years now since my first nude beach visit in the early 90's. Living in Hong Kong there is not much chance of going nude locally so only on holidays can I indulge. This looks and interesting site and I look forward to reading as many of the posts as I can.
Cheers

SpiderSpins

Posted - 08/31/2009 :  10:50:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All! My name is Amber
I am so excited to have found this community!
I'm in Tx
:)

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2009 :  10:02:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome,

Jump in the waters fine, spend sometime reading and getting to know the people here. If you have some questions feel free to post it.

Diger

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.43 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved