Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 600 ]  [ Total: 601 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

newnudies45613

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  07:41:09 AM  Show Profile  Send newnudies45613 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, we are new here and new to nudism. I am 43 my wife is 41, still waiting on out first time. Looking for a good place close here in southern ohio to give it a try. I'm still a little shy about it all but she's rearing to go! LOL!

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  12:30:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome, and go for it! The shyness will disappear quickly, and you'll be hooked! As you read these forums, you will realize how lucky you are to have a wife eager to join in. It's usually the other way around. Have fun and keep us posted on how you made out on your first trip!

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

jim33
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2009 :  11:45:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim33's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newnudies45613

Hello, we are new here and new to nudism. I am 43 my wife is 41, still waiting on out first time. Looking for a good place close here in southern ohio to give it a try. I'm still a little shy about it all but she's rearing to go! LOL!

Go to www.nudistparksusa.net enter your zip code and all nudists venues within 200 miles of the zip code will be returned. Follow links and get much information about the venue including facilities, email address and phone number. I've only visited four nudist resorts but I've been maybe 60 times and haven't seen any inappropriate behaviour. Call some and check them out.

Best Wishes, Jim

Edited by - jim33 on 06/05/2009 11:46:31 AM

sharon52942
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  3:59:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi like everyone else I'm new here. However I have a little different problem. I'm 67 and quite overweight. All I see at the sites I've gone to are lovely SHAPELY YOUNG women. Is there a place for fat and older? I haven't gone to a nudist resort yet. Thank you Sharon

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  7:55:03 PM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sharon, I strongly suspect that a good number of the shapely young women on internet nudist sites are pathetic males looking for attention with a photo they found in a google search. When you go to the resorts, you'll see that most of the women there are much more similar to you than to what is displayed at most nudist websites.

Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy the forums. I think they're fun. I enjoy a good debate now and then.

sunlover1199
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2009 :  10:52:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sharon, don't let the internet be a measuring stick for "real" nudist. We come in ALL shapes.
I think every nudist place is a place for someone who considers themselves not "young and shapely"

rick1575

Posted - 06/10/2009 :  09:35:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Aalia

Hope yu enjoy this site.

Rick-Michigan

1970Alumni

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  10:31:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody!
I'm new to this site and new to the naturist lifestyle. My first post was on another thread, but as an introduction here it is again.

I'm brand new to this site and recently retired. My first thought on reading this thread was, "where have these guys been all my life". Our situation is nearly identical to those on this thread. I've wanted to do this - nude recreation, since I was 14 - and my wife of 37 years has absolutely no interest. Reading these replies has given me a great insight on how to approach her on the subject. Thanks so much to those that have shared their experiences here. At least now I know that our situation is fare from unique - and it will take patience and a lot of convincing to move ahead.

Hoping for the best. This is a good site with little disengenous information and almost none of the hostility I've witnessed on aother sites.

sharon52942
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  11:22:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you all for your encouragement. I may do it yet. I have a friend that's a naturist, if I go at all it will be with him. :-) thanks again, you all are GREAT, and very welcoming. :-)

New2theNude

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  8:52:12 PM  Show Profile  Send New2theNude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey everybody, we're Missy (32) & Jay (34). Obviously, we're new to the site, but more importantly new to nudism. We're very intrigued by the lifestyle. Hope you guys can help lead us into this exciting venture!

Freedom can never be fully appreciated, until it's experienced nude!

Insomniac007
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2009 :  11:59:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sharon ... go to the local shopping mall ... look at the first 50 people who walk out the door ... imagine them all nude ...THAT is what a C.O. beach or naturist resort is like ... all shapes, all sizes, all ages ,,,( well..not so many teenagers ..they are natural prudes for some reason ),... so relax and enjoy ...

Django

Posted - 06/25/2009 :  11:27:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, I'm Django, 43, male, from the UK, but based in central Florida for a while... hope to make some great new friends here :-)

BrideToBe

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  3:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone!! I'm new to the site but visited my first nude beach about three summers ago. It was AAAMMMAAAZZZZING!!! I can't wait for the weather to clear up so I can visit Gunnison again. Anyone from NJ reading this?? Stop by & say Hello... I will be there Wednesday, weather permitting!!

...Hope to make some new friends! :)

Naked_Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  11:40:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings to my new friends on this site.

Just call me The Naked Knight

I am glad to be a part of this nudist heaven.

My nudist activities so far have only been naked at home, skinnydipping [hey I can actually honestly say that I once skinnydipped in a Holiday Inn swimming pool in Miami years ago] and 2 visits to Haulover Beach.

BTW, I was trying to upload my pic for my avatar but was unsuccessful.

here I am [image deleted]

Edited by - Admin to remove image of buttocks. Sorry, no 'body parts' photos here, including photos showing only buttocks or breasts.

Edited by - Naked_Knight on 07/08/2009 4:36:16 PM

go4au

Posted - 07/11/2009 :  06:24:08 AM  Show Profile  Send go4au a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello from Northern Indiana

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.57 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved