Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 131 ]  [ Total: 131 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

tanelk

Posted - 10/16/2009 :  5:22:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, tanelk here as a new member to the site. Ihave been trying for a couple of months but due to my limited computer skills have been unable to complete the process until now.
I will get my profile completed asap and look forward to chatting with everyone.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/16/2009 :  10:01:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome guys make yourselves at home. BoatinFool check AANR for resorts and clubs in your area it's always a good place to start.

Diger

countryboy

Posted - 10/17/2009 :  2:05:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello:
I am country boy, I am new to all this....

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  12:07:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI

I'm new to all this. How many other members are there out there from Australia.

Cheers, Soonbnude.

numanman

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  2:15:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hiiiiiiiii all of you help me know how to browse this site as i am anew comer

numanman

Posted - 10/19/2009 :  2:21:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi is there any one from india

montypythonfan25

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  05:20:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, I posted a small intro in the "Test" forum, but I think I'll do it again :) I'm montypythonfan25, I'm 23 from So. Cal, and I'm completely 100% new to all of this. This is something that I've been exploring on my own for some time now, but I've never taken the step to actually go to a nudist facility--mostly because of some other potential issues and questions, but I'd love to get out there sometime soon to experience it for the first time.

Beachluvr

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  11:33:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm new to the forum, been a lurker for awhile, but figured it's time to jump in. I'm in western NJ, and I live alone so I pretty much leave the clothes at the door. I love our beach here, and I'm considering trying one of the many local resorts.

Helixxx865

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  04:47:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Helixxx865 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello to everyone! I'm Reed 42 m Knoxville Tn. Glad to be a new member here. I've been a nudist since June the 23rd of 1967. That's my birthday as well as the second day of the summer of love! LMAO! Looking forward to hearing from others into being FREE! Please, don't be shy or intimidated, I'm just as human as everyone else with the exception of being a liar. TOODLE PIP!

Lexi78

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  3:16:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I am Lexi, 31, live in MD. I am in sales, love the outdoors, and having fun with my friends. I have always been interested in nudism, and looking to get more invloved - most of my experinces so far have just been wtih friends, skinny dipping, etc.

Nice to mee you all :)

P.S. is it just me, or is there no way to load an avatar?

Hedobound1202

Posted - 11/14/2009 :  08:51:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all - I am Sabrina 44 from NC. Been going on nude vacations, nude hottub, boating, etc. actively for the past 10 years (wasted 34 years before, darn it!). I just found this site after we returned form our clothing optional cruise. Glad to be a new member here.

zee36

Posted - 11/14/2009 :  2:19:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello, my name is z and my wifes name is deb. we are new to the nude and open!we are from oc,ca.is there any places we can go to be open?

zonith shaw

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2009 :  11:50:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lexi78

Hello, I am Lexi, 31

P.S. is it just me, or is there no way to load an avatar?

im also new! im 18 and lovin it! :)

Lexi, ive had the same issue

<3 Anna

RICHIET

Posted - 11/21/2009 :  1:15:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI I AM RICHIE T AND NEW TO THIS FORUM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2009 :  8:16:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Richie, glad you found this forum. Enjoy!!

How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.13 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved