Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 256 ]  [ Total: 256 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

polack

Posted - 03/11/2008 :  12:01:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This site is amazing! I'm a 26 year old married guy who is new to this. I've been nude in my own home for quite awhile now, just never went out in public yet. Not that I don't want to go out in public, it's just there aren't that many clubs or location up here in northern Wisconsin. One day when I get a vacation I will be going to a bigger resort. This is great, I finally get to talk with other people that feel the same way I feel. It's tough to find people like me in a small rural town. This is gonna be great as my wife isn't a nudist and it would be great to show her that this is quite common and something our whole family can do. Just recently I've started to let my 2 year old and 3 year old run around the house naked. They love it but my wife is still a little uncomfortable with me walking around them naked. She is getting used to it and in a short time we will all be allowed to be naked in the house. I Hope to meet alot of you at a resort in the future. Did I mention that this is the greatest website.

nakedeye

Posted - 03/15/2008 :  5:55:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi to all, I'm John from Western Australia and been a nudist for several years, also a self-taught artist as well as a member of a local nudist club.

completely naked, completely alive
completely free

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/15/2008 :  10:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey all, 36 year old male in south Florida. I've loved being naked since I was a kid. I've yet to really get involved in the lifestyle, but I'm attempting to. I've been to one nude beach so far, and I've been naked in public and parties many times. At home, I'm naked most of the time, including in my backyard, which is private. My wife is french, so she's completely open to nudity, and my 5 year old daughter seems to have taken after me. As soon as she gets home, off come the clothes.

aspen79

Posted - 03/15/2008 :  11:56:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, finally decided it was time to join a nudist/naturist forum. Basic info type stuff, I'm 44 yrs old and live in Northcentral Wisconsin. Am ALWAYS nude at home, been a member of The Naturist Society and Northern Exposure Naturists since the early 1990's. I've loved to be nude for as long as I can remember. Anyways, that's the short story for now. Hope to get to know some of you (at least virtually speaking)here on the forum. Wear clothes? Not if I can possibly avoid it! Stay nude everyone!

nuderebel
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  5:21:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After reading this forum for a couple of years, we've decided to join in on the fun. My wife and I have enjoyed nudism ever since a visit to Orient Beach a few years ago. While we are not currently members of a club here in central NC, we have visited several clothing optional resorts over the last few years. We are an empty nest couple, in our early 50's. These forums have been a wealth of information for us.

Edited by - nuderebel on 03/16/2008 5:25:06 PM

polack

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  10:29:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by aspen79

Hi, finally decided it was time to join a nudist/naturist forum. Basic info type stuff, I'm 44 yrs old and live in Northcentral Wisconsin. Am ALWAYS nude at home, been a member of The Naturist Society and Northern Exposure Naturists since the early 1990's. I've loved to be nude for as long as I can remember. Anyways, that's the short story for now. Hope to get to know some of you (at least virtually speaking)here on the forum. Wear clothes? Not if I can possibly avoid it! Stay nude everyone!

Nice to meet a fellow Wisconsin Nudist. I'm up in northern Wisconsin Right next to the U.P. Nice to meet you.

Bare Sarkr

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  02:36:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, since I've signed up, I may as well stick around. This seems to be a wonderfully friendly community here. (Especially by internet standards!)

Anyways, most folk call me Scott. I'm a 20-something nudist wannabe and college student from New York state. I have a nasty habit of writing really long forum posts.

FDA

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  12:03:28 PM  Show Profile  Click to see FDA's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi all. Looking to enjoy our local nude beach with a female companion! Unfortunately, each visit I do alone only gets me surrounded by men. I very much enjoy nude sunbathing however am being turned off by the males. If you are in SD, I believe you know the beach I am talking about. I just want to go lay out nude, not be an advertisement =)

Hope to meet some great people here!!

FDA

FDA

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  1:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Nuderebel and welcome to you both to the forum Hope you enjoy the companionship that we have enjoyed as members

elmo

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  6:43:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm new to this. My experience is limited mostly to sunbathing in a small section of my back yard and sleeping nude. Other than that there were a couple of times in the woods in Maine and once skinny dipping in a small hotel's pool at night.

I would like to go to a resort or nude beach and take my wife but she is quite reluctant though I did convince her to go topless in Maine but that was only because no one was around.

aspen79

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  9:24:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Nice to meet a fellow Wisconsin Nudist. I'm up in northern Wisconsin Right next to the U.P. Nice to meet you.
[/quote]

Hey, Polack! If it EVER warms up, we Wisconinite's can actually go outside nude once again! Personally, I can't wait. It's been months, way too long!

LoopyLaura

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  07:54:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody,

My name is Laura, I am 31, live in Oxford PA. I have been getting into Nudism for the past 6 months or so. I am married, and my husband is not really interested at all. We rent a room out in our house to a Grad student, and she is a nudist. She has been getting me into it. I am hoping to go to some places with her this summer.

Anyway, I thought I would jump on this board, and hear about other peoples experiences, being a nubee an all. Nice to meet everyone.

Laura

HappyDaz
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  08:00:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Laura,
Welcome to the forum. I am a long time nudist and was introduced to the lifestyle by a girlfriend in college. We live in the midwest and are looking forward to the warm weather and an opportunity to get back outside. Have a good day!

Dave

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  12:10:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Laura from Mike & Sue in the UK. We've been nudists for over 30 years and have no regrets.

newtonudism1

Posted - 03/24/2008 :  12:26:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey, i'm new to nudism any helpful tips on starting out?

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved