Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 277 ]  [ Total: 277 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  02:51:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, get naked! :)

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  4:29:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
rooftopwilly hit the nail on the head but if you feel shy/embarrassed for whatever reason get used to being naked at home and sleep naked. There's a section in this forum that can greatly help you. Can anyone put a link up for him (today I feel toooooo lazy lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

oh, wait....

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  8:03:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello me name is Ramona i from Romanian

Ramona

madfan

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  9:48:38 PM  Show Profile  Send madfan an AOL message  Send madfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hey all! After a couple days of looking around a little, I thought I'd say hello here. Look forward to meeting others here and learning more about nudism.

happy2bnude

Posted - 03/26/2008 :  10:26:35 PM  Show Profile  Send happy2bnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone and happy Nude Wednesday. I'm a new member and a recent transplant to the Gulfport/Biloxi MS area. I moved from the St Louis MO area and was and still am an active member of a yahoo group up there. I've been a naturist for over 15 years. I'm married, 40 yrs old and have a wonderful 18 year old daughter. I converted my husband to nudism shortly after he ad I met. His first exposure was at - - and he loved it. We're hoping to meet other like-minded naturists in our area. Looking forward to chatting.

happy2bnude

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  06:13:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You have come to the right forum Happy2bnude and a warm welcome from the UK. Look forward to chatting with you.

Sue & Mike

nawty_dogg

Posted - 03/27/2008 :  11:32:24 AM  Show Profile  Send nawty_dogg a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, I'm Steve. Great to be here.

Rossco

Posted - 03/29/2008 :  10:52:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey people.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 03/29/2008 6:17:18 PM

hahiranudie

Posted - 03/30/2008 :  2:44:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wanted to just say hello.I am new to all of this. I have always been a closet nudist, looking forward to venturing out into the world.

RichNKaren
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2008 :  4:54:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit RichNKaren's Homepage  Send RichNKaren a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all
happilly married couple from Western MA. Enjoy being nude although at our age (57) we fight the normal problems of: I am too fat and flabby (wife) to I have problems with a permanent erection (male)
Still enjoy nudism, in the home, the backyard, the hot tub etc
I still see my wife as a beautiful woman, beautiful body, breast etc but she is getting older
and she worries about how she looks
Rich

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 03/30/2008 6:02:29 PM

Indyguy14

Posted - 03/31/2008 :  2:43:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello to all,
We are an early 50's married couple. We have been nudists for the better part of 15 years, members of several PA clubs and guests/ visitors to many others. We enjoy a relaxing time traveling in our RV, frequenting as many nudist locations as possible. We look for warm weather and water, but the mountains can be equally settling. We are fortunate that our home location provides for discrete nudity in our back yard, so when not on the road or off for the weekend, we take full advantage of the short PA summers...down home. We would welcome meeting other Bucks County nudists.

barejohnny

Posted - 03/31/2008 :  3:01:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit barejohnny's Homepage  Send barejohnny a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello! I am a naturist in the Washington, DC area. I am an artist and athlete. I love hiking nude and have several places in the DC area where I can go and hike nude without bothering anyone. I also love drawing, sketching, and painting nude models while I am nude. I enjoy wine, massage, reading, travel. If anyone on the DC area is interested in going on a hike when the weather gets a little warmer, please look me up. If you'd like to model for me, please let me know.

Cheers,
Johnny

newtothenude

Posted - 03/31/2008 :  3:50:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I am fairly new to calling myself a nudist as I was doing some research on the topic for school and I realised that I have a very similar view point as many of you (I hope). I realised that apparently it isn't normal to walk around your house nude every chance you get, or to occasionally tan au natural. But I love it. Every chance I get, meaning when my parents go to the cottage I am nude until the moment they come back (Im 20, female, and living at home ). My only major question is from a religious front I have not devoted myself to any set religion, nor do I ever want to. I live by my own morals and I strongly beleive that the human body (male or female) is beautiful and regardless of shape size and colour I do not see why anyone should hide themselves behind clothes when not necessary. I strongly beleive that just spending a day nude or even sleeping in the nude can change anyones body image of themselves for a positive turn. Well thats about it for me but I would be very interested in hearing what people have to say, as I would not normally call myself a nudist but it seems liek there are many friendly people on here who share the common interest.
Hope to hear from ya!

nccouple

Posted - 04/02/2008 :  12:50:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, My name is Tim and new here and also new to the nudiest lifestyle. My wife and I have been wanting to try it sometime and have been really excited about it with what her sister and husband has told us about it. They went to Orient Beach in St Martin and said it was a GREAT experence. So I think we will try it out this summer. Thanks and it is Great to be here!

Edited by - Moderator on 04/02/2008 12:08:21 PM

nicecplnva

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  10:15:46 AM  Show Profile  Send nicecplnva a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We are new on here so please feel free to check out our profile and send us an email anytime. We are in Southern Virginia in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Thanks!

Greg and Barbara

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved