Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 234 ]  [ Total: 234 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

mfti81

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  11:18:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Atlanta nudist looking for nudist friends - male, female, couples.
Will be happy to get message from Atlanta nudists at mfti81@yahoo.com

Atlanta nudist

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2008 :  05:29:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
starkisst, I'm a bit in the same situation as you in the sense that there's nothing official on the island, but there's one (or more?) beach that people avoid cos they know that "the orgy-loving ppl are there". The authorities keep an eye closed (or two) around those parts. Poor chaps they understand anything about the whole nudist life.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

oh, wait.... :D

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2008 :  07:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
starkisst, where do you live exactly? I know it's in Asia but you don't specify where.

And about me living in the EU it's true, but Malta is by far more conservative compared to the rest of the EU. Being cut off as an island kinda sucks big time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

Edited by - prism2525 on 02/24/2008 08:04:15 AM

Jamiemazda
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2008 :  5:32:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jamiemazda's Homepage  Send Jamiemazda an AOL message  Send Jamiemazda a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,

This is one of the first forums I have joined. My wife and I are home nudists and have chosen to raise our future child (the wife is 6 months pregnant) in the nudist lifestyle. My wife has always been a home nudist as she despises clothes in bed and she actually got me into sleeping nude as well. Well sleeping nude got me interested in being nude all day and now I enjoy it. It is very comforting to be nude in one's home. I am looking forward to talking to everyone on the topic's and interests involved with this forum. I will also be looking for advice in the future on how to raise my child in a nudist lifestyle. I want my child to be able to make his or her own choices when it comes to nudity as well as teaching my child that being nude is not bad. It is sad how many people associate nudity with sex but alas that is the world we live in. Thanks again for letting my wife and I join and I look forward to many discussions with all of you.

Sincerely,

Jamie

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2008 :  6:25:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Jamie, wife and future son/daughter. You're all very welcome. :)

ultrahd
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2008 :  8:43:43 PM  Show Profile  Send ultrahd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi every ,im Rob from new york ,only been a nudist for 9 months now so really new to all this ,im married with one daughter, love to make some nudist friends

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  05:04:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Jamiemazda and wife. What a sensible outlook you have Enjoy the forum

WasillaMan

Posted - 02/25/2008 :  3:09:24 PM  Show Profile  Send WasillaMan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,
My name is Mike and I live in Alaska. I am still pretty new to being a nudist. I'm hoping that I can meet people in my area that can help me to not only get more comfortable with being a nudist, but also on WHERE to go here!

Mike

dohdeelicious

Posted - 03/03/2008 :  2:57:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, new to the forum. Have been sunning our nekkid selves at The Grove near Cleveland GA and starting to look further afield for nekkid fun in the sun. Just returned from a long weekend at - -/Tampa. Not great weather [cloudy with 1/2 day of rain] but we had a great time. Look forward to getting to know y'all. *waves*

Talk does not cook rice. ~Chinese Proverb

Luvs2bnakd

Posted - 03/04/2008 :  10:09:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luvs2bnakd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm not new to the board and posted a couple of times when I first joined. Thought I would try this again. We moved to Nebraska from South TX in Oct of 06. We miss visiting nudist resorts that were close to where we lived. Also miss the warm weather!! Been a long and cold winter in NE. Up to this point we have not met any nudists couples living nearby. We have been members of AANR for about 6 years. AANR web site lists a non landed club here in Omaha but have had no responses to my emails. We miss the social nudism we once enjoyed. We would love to hear from others to find out if nudism even exist in Nebraska!!
Mike & Judy

plump_and_pretty

Posted - 03/04/2008 :  11:48:23 AM  Show Profile  Send plump_and_pretty a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi to everyone. I am Jennifer Hubby Is Paul. we have been in the nude life style for the whole 12 years we have been married. we love nude beaches and would love to find a place near us here in NC to go nude. we are both biger people not skinny so it is hard to find a place that will take you as you are. we live in High Point NC.

texannudist

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  10:07:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI,
My name is Jeff. I live in Far North Texas close to Lake Texoma. I am still pretty new to being a nudist. I'm hopping that I can meet other like minded nudist in the area who can help me to not only get more comfortable with being a nudist out side of the house but when it warms up find a nudist beach on the lake some were.

I try to be a full time nudist at home but like i said im new to being clothing free and have not been nude out in the open with others yet. But im sure its a grate feeling. I am 51, kids are out of the house but wife is not into being a nudist yet but im working on her. She is ok with me doing it tho but not her thing yet.

Nice to meet yall.. Jeff

Tedius

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  01:19:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Tedius's Homepage  Send Tedius a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, this is David H. I live in Anderson, South Carolina. Being the youngest but tallest of three sons, I was born in Knoxville, Tennessee, on November 8, 1979. I was raised in Laurens County, South Carolina. I am single, but I am afraid to fall in love.

I have been studying nudism since 2005. Since then, I am an advocate of nudism. I was raised in a Jehovah's Witness household, thus textile. Jehovah's Witnesses are against nudism, but I have rejected that religious group for several reasons. Therefore, my parents disapprove of nudism, and it is impossible for me to convert them to nudism. If they find out, then they will disown me. I left my parents' home on June 28, 2007, but the oldest still lives with them. My hobbies include playing video games, watching television, listening to music, and surfing the Internet, and I normally do them nude if at home. I am willing to treat a nude person the same as I would treat a clothed person. I am not formally a member of any nudist society. I believe that if everyone were happier nude, the world would be a better place to live.

Edited by - Tedius on 03/06/2008 01:29:48 AM

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  10:48:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Tedius, Carolina Foothills Resort is a nudist resort 60 miles north of you near Chesnee and the NC border. I've read its a great place. Its warming up! Go here www.nudistparksusa.net and you'll find lots of info, directions, telephone and email address.

Best Wishes, Jim

WasillaMan

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  12:11:43 PM  Show Profile  Send WasillaMan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,
My name is Mike and I will be in the Dallas area May 18th to the 26th. Would really like to find people to hand out with and get some much needed sun!
Still kind of new to the nudist stuff

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved