Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 191 ]  [ Total: 191 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 11/08/2006 :  09:54:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As for 'nudist etiquette' site, don't know. Park car, get out, undress, toss clothes in car, put on sandals and perhaps headware and sun block, grab towel and whatever. Always keep towel between you and hips in any public sitting or lying place. Should you get an erection, jump in pool or cover or get out of sight. Be polite and friendly and don't stare. Hey, I surely peek and look, but I do not stare.

I only have experienced one nudist resort, but it was/is a piece of cake. People are friendly and there are usually two or three women around who will not allow me to screw up. You can get additional instructions when you register.

I think it much the best to go when the resort is crowded.

Best Wishes, Jim

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/08/2006 :  11:17:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudist etiquette: remember to sit on your own towel, don't do anything you might have to apologize for, bring your own beverages and snacks.

Go, enjoy, and be yourself. You'll enjoy.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Curt1964

Posted - 11/08/2006 :  9:17:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank You both again for your help and encouragement! I'm sure that if the majority of the nudists are as helpful and encouraging, I will then feel comfortable and relaxed when i first visit.

Curt

Suncover2002

Posted - 11/10/2006 :  10:25:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Suncover2002 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Curt1964

Thank You both again for your help and encouragement! I'm sure that if the majority of the nudists are as helpful and encouraging, I will then feel comfortable and relaxed when i first visit.

Curt

Curt, My name is Rick and I am also here in Houston.

You ought to make arrangements and visit Lone Star Resort sometime. Lone Star is located in Grimes County and is about 50 miles NW of Houston (it is actually about 18 miles West of Magnolia and about 14 miles North of Waller).

The address and telephone number is:
3206 County Road 325
Navasota, TX 77868
936-825-0225

Their email is lonestarresort@ev1.net.

The resort is singles friendly. It is a clean and well maintained park with a nice pool, hot tub, pavillions, a small lake, volleyball court, and more. Plus there are ample tent and RV sites.

You ought to also look up the web site for the AANR at http://www.aanr.com.

I am pleased to be of assistance if you may need more information.

Rick (sometimes known as Rick_Tx)

polingot
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  9:27:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
male 35 female 32 northeast USA recently discovered solair in CT, better than being at home!!

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  3:32:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to all who are new to the site..from a nudist wife and mother of three nudist teenage girls. Any advice or help I can offer to those new to nudism just ask.

Shy-nudist

Posted - 11/14/2006 :  3:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shy-nudist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all. My name is Ron. Although I'm in great shape, I'm just now easing into nudism. After 30 years of covering up, it's a little hard overcoming old habits. But I sure enjoy being naked and relaxing.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 11/15/2006 2:42:31 PM

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  5:37:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all! I'm Annie from Southern California. I'm new here and hoping to get the time to chat and meet other nudists.

Thanks for providing this spot!

Annie

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2006 :  3:00:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Annie. This is a great site with interesting people using the forum. Enjoy it as much as I do

Mike

nude2
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2006 :  7:39:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome aboard Annie. The people on this site are great.

n/a 04jan08
deleted

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  1:14:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

Al

Posted - 11/22/2006 :  9:46:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All
New to this sight and wanted to say hello. Been a home and farm nudist for a few years. Still enjoy it like it is the first time. Hope I can learn a lot and contribute a little.

Life is short. Play naked....Al.

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2006 :  09:05:13 AM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Annie
I would like to welcome you to the forum. I hope you enjoy as much as I do.
Love to be nude
Tom

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2006 :  2:02:13 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sunny warm greetings and welcome to all newcomers!

Randy

shaneone
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  6:28:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
Male 28, living near Sacramento CA, looking to find out what is in the area and who
Would like to get into a social environment to meet other nudists/naturists

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved