Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 565 ]  [ Total: 565 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  6:47:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to all who are new. Shaneone, you should check out Laguna Del Sol in the Sacramento area. It is one of the biggest and nicest nudist clubs in CA.

Jenn

wessels

Posted - 11/28/2006 :  2:11:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking for other nudists in Northern Il.

FabricFree

Posted - 11/28/2006 :  5:34:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello:

Just joined, we are a couple from Minneapolis, MN; up here where it is cold don't get a chance to go fabricfree very often. Been traveling to Mexico and Jamaica clothing optional resorts for about 10 years. When the kids were young use to take them to nude beaches, now we would gross them out but ; hopefully, the have learned something good.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2006 :  8:24:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice to have you all here. MN..Brrrrrr!!! We could never live somewhere that got much below 60 deg, year round. Its in the 60's here in CA and we arent very happy. Anyway, hope you all get a lot from this board. I find there to be some helpfull opinions and advice.

Jenn

Natey380
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  1:24:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Natey380 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, I am from Minnesota also, Savage. I check out the messages everyday and post when I have something to contribute. It is tough to be nude in MN, cold and others are not too crazy about it. Welcome and chat with you all later.

Nate

guanche

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  07:28:09 AM  Show Profile  Click to see guanche's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Regards everybody from a big nude brute boy from Canary Islands.

Thank you so much

guanche

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2006 :  6:31:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone!

I am a new nudist... well "new" as far as nudity in public is concerned...

I experienced my first "real" nudist experience at a nudist resort earlier this summer... and it was one of the best experiences of my life!

Just wanted to say "hi" to everyone...

freeone

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  11:19:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone,

Lou here from Metro Atlanta looking for new friends.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  12:00:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to all the new "residents" of NRO. Don't forget our Tues. chats, the information for which can be seen on that topic.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  7:14:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Cheri!

Just wanted to say "hi" to you personally...

I have read several threads throughout this forum and I just love how you handle more of the sesitive issues; being upfront and strong in your responses! (and not backing down!)

(Especially the threads on the "erection issue"! I even responded to it!)

Way to go!

And BTW... I ran across this forum on accident earlier this summer when I was looking for info on nudism... deciding whether or not to go to a resort... and it was you and your responses to others which made me feel totally at ease and I finally decided to go!

So thank you!

(And my only regret about going... was not doing it sooner!)

-ToAsTeD

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  8:23:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ToAsTeD

Hey Cheri!

Just wanted to say "hi" to you personally...

I have read several threads throughout this forum and I just love how you handle more of the sesitive issues; being upfront and strong in your responses! (and not backing down!)

(Especially the threads on the "erection issue"! I even responded to it!)

Way to go!

And BTW... I ran across this forum on accident earlier this summer when I was looking for info on nudism... deciding whether or not to go to a resort... and it was you and your responses to others which made me feel totally at ease and I finally decided to go!

So thank you!

(And my only regret about going... was not doing it sooner!)

-ToAsTeD

I'm glad I've helped. "Welcome to Our World."

Notes such as yours make it worthwhile.
Hugs & happy holidays, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

DnKinNorCal

Posted - 12/03/2006 :  9:37:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David and Kathryn here logging in from Nor-Cal. We are mid-40s and have been married about 5 yrs. We are cut from the same thread, of maybe lack there of. We happend across this site, thought we'd drop in and take a look around, maybe we will meet new friends and find new places to visit and explore.

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2006 :  9:42:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome David and Kathryn!

This is a great site/forum to explore... lots and lots of info!

And many friendly people!

I became a "social nudist" formally for the first time earlier this summer... and I truly loved it!

So welcome!

-ToAsTeD

BareDevil1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  01:58:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, I'm relly begining to like it here. I wish I had more time to post but life is to short to spend indoors!

"You know, you could poke sombodies eye out with that thing"

indi6man
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  04:05:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Karan here logging in from India.I used to live in the Boston area for a very long time and finally got a great break in Bombay and hence living here.The career is going great but there's no nudists that I know in this part of the world.I ended up coming to this site hopeful of finding someone.Bombay has great weather for nudists. It is great to know that there is such a great forum such as this one where one can level with friends who have common interests.I would love to be active on this site.I have been a nudist all my life right from childhood(born in a family of naturalists-my parents like that word more than nudist,somehow made them feel more responsible-with kids and all).I have two sisters who grew up with me and would love to hook up on this site.I am gonna pass this link onto them as well.

I would love for all you guys to share some of your personal experiences with me(indi6man@yahoo.co.in),you'll are so lucky, back in the western part of the world you'll have each other to meet up with.

karan williams

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved