Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 479 ]  [ Total: 480 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  12:03:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to those who are new here.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

shazoo

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  1:44:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi i m shazoo from pakistan,and just got membership in this lovely club ,is here any body to contact me for exchange the feeling about nudism life

shazoo

shazoo

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  1:51:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aalia

i am new here.
my name is Aalia and i am from new york, MA

please help me to browse
thanks

Download Attachment: sevanti.jpg
57.31 KB

[Administrator's Note: If you're new here, register first, then click Reply to Topic to add your comments.]

shazoo

shazoo

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  1:56:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Aalia, It is me shazoo,my real name is ahmed i m your Ex Country neighbour, i m from pakistan want to built a good relation with you my e-mail is Shazoo@emailaccount.com

shazoo

shazoo

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  2:03:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Allia Where are you/
quote:
Originally posted by Aalia

i am new here.
my name is Aalia and i am from new york, MA

please help me to browse
thanks

Download Attachment: sevanti.jpg
57.31 KB

[Administrator's Note: If you're new here, register first, then click Reply to Topic to add your comments.]

shazoo

shazoo

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  2:08:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What happened to all of you no body is shouting please take off the clothes and tell me what u have seen

shazoo

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  2:11:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shazoo

Hello Allia Where are you/

Uhm. She made that post over 3 years ago.

This isn't a chat room, its a message board that can sometime take days or weeks to get a reply depending on your question or who you're talking to.

Posting every few minutes isn't going to make someone show up any faster. (although I'm replying now aren't I??? doh!)

Edited by - CMx2 on 11/03/2006 2:13:50 PM

shazoo

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  2:17:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In think Every body Is COOOOOOOL programme!!!!!!

shazoo

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2006 :  2:49:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just so you don't feel neglected Shazoo, a warm welcome from UK.

Just browse the topics and if you want to participate, just add your comments. Make sure you stick to the relevant topic though. I have found the site great fun and have gained a lot of benefit from reading other points of view regarding nudism. Good luck.

Tuffers

polingot
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  12:31:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
Michelle & John now based in Massachusetts, formally of UK, we were regular Studland Bay visitors but now are discovering the resorts of new england,

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  07:45:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Michelle & John,

Welcome to the group, get comfortable and enjoy your selves. This is a good place, well-monitored and very family friendly.

Diger

Curt1964

Posted - 11/06/2006 :  11:21:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i, My name is Curt and I'm 42 and live in Houston, TX. I am very interested in becoming a nudist but am not sure how to go about it. My ex-wife and I used to practice nudism around the house only and we would go topless beaches/pools where we lived in Europe. I've always enjoyed the aspects of being a nudist but feel too shy since I don't know anyone that is. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. I would really like to become a part of the nudist community.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2006 :  09:29:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Curt1964

i, My name is Curt and I'm 42 and live in Houston, TX. I am very interested in becoming a nudist but am not sure how to go about it. My ex-wife and I used to practice nudism around the house only and we would go topless beaches/pools where we lived in Europe. I've always enjoyed the aspects of being a nudist but feel too shy since I don't know anyone that is. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. I would really like to become a part of the nudist community.

Reading various topics on this site is a good start. Go to www.nudistparksusa.net, enter your zip code and get information on all nudist venues within 200 miles of the zip. Click on the 'more info' and go to the web sites of several resorts. You will learn a lot and I think will become more comfortable with social nudity.

The Houston area likely has some year around resorts. Call ahead and make a reservation before going. Enjoy.

Best Wishes, Jim

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2006 :  10:09:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

If your mindset is as you describe above, you are already a nudist. You've quite a few options in the Houston area, landed as well as nonlanded clubs. There's a topic under nonlanded clubs about the Texas Singles as well. The Houston area landed nudist parks are all AANR affiliated (www.aanr.com ) where you can click on club listings and then TX. The www.nudisparksusa.net that Jim recommended doesn't have the newest ones listed and may have one that is less than g-rated listed and non-affiliated because of that.
Best regards, Cheri

-
-

Curt1964

Posted - 11/07/2006 :  11:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

quote:

If your mindset is as you describe above, you are already a nudist. You've quite a few options in the Houston area, landed as well as nonlanded clubs. There's a topic under nonlanded clubs about the Texas Singles as well. The Houston area landed nudist parks are all AANR affiliated (www.aanr.com ) where you can click on club listings and then TX. The www.nudisparksusa.net that Jim recommended doesn't have the newest ones listed and may have one that is less than g-rated listed and non-affiliated because of that.
Best regards, Cheri

-
-

Thank You both Jim and Cheri for your help. I will definitely check out the sites suggested. Could you also tell me where to find good reading material on "nudist etiquette". As a "newbie" or "nude-be", I would like to fit in as quick as possible and meet friends, so I would like to know what is proper and how to handle any situations that may occur. Thanks!

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved