Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 188 ]  [ Total: 188 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Azmale54

Posted - 05/30/2006 :  12:18:11 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Azmale54's MSN Messenger address  Send Azmale54 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,Friends,Im Frankie in Tucson,AZ,USA.Im new here but been a Nudists for some time.Im 54 and Single.I love meeting other Nudists in my area or Travellers for Nudists activities.I love Hiking,Swimming,Photography and more.Im Hispanic here.We have a new Nice Nudists Resort that just opened up here Called Mira Vista its a nice place with lots of ammenities,its only 10 miles from Central Tucson.Feel free to email me if your heading my way love meeting people.

Sunny1
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2006 :  3:53:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi!
New to the forum. Have so many questions about Gunnison Beach and other nude beachs in the area. Looking forward to your help.
Sunny1

Edited by - Sunny1 on 06/04/2006 4:34:26 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2006 :  5:43:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sunny1

Hi!
I have a few questions about Gunnison beach.
Recently I decided to enter a bikini contest, and need a place where I could be photographed with and without clothing. So my question is 'are cameras legal'? Can I pose? Can I get others to pose with me?

Welcome to our nudist/naturist "home". Bikinis are exhibitionistic, but that's your choice. Make sure whoever is taking the photos don't include others without their WRITTEN permission if you're going to use them for anything other than a memory of Gunnison. If you want to flaunt yourself, that's your decision, but that's not what nudism is about.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

todaresq

Posted - 06/04/2006 :  6:01:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hi!

I have a few questions about Gunnison beach.
Recently I decided to enter a bikini contest, and need a place where I could be photographed with and without clothing. So my question is 'are cameras legal'? Can I pose? Can I get others to pose with me?

While cameras are not illegal on a public beach, you and your photographer need to be conscious of who is in the background. You can pose. You can ask others to pose with you... just not sure how many will say yes.

As Cheri said, you need to have a waiver of some sort for people to read and sign if you are going to use their likeness for anything more then family vacation photo book.

Sunny1
Forum Member

Posted - 06/07/2006 :  11:00:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri, Thank you for your candid opinion. Glad I asked. Didn't realize I would be judge or called an exhibitionist at a nude beach for wearing a bikini and having my photo taken. Last thing I want to do is embarrass or insult anyone. Has nothing to do with flauting my body.
So if you have a place or two where you can recommend a beach or area where they welcome thong bikinis, it would be a great help.
Thanks again.

Sunny1

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2006 :  08:53:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Cheri, Thank you for your candid opinion. Glad I asked. Didn't realize I would be judge or called an exhibitionist at a nude beach for wearing a bikini and having my photo taken. Last thing I want to do is embarrass or insult anyone. Has nothing to do with flauting my body.
So if you have a place or two where you can recommend a beach or area where they welcome thong bikinis, it would be a great help.
Thanks again.

Sunny1

Sunny1 - I'll answer via email since we don't want to hijack the topic
Cheri

-
-

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 06/08/2006 :  5:37:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wouldn't bother me if someone wanted a few photos in a bikini or top hat and tails at a nudist place. I do not understand the problem. If the site is clothing free, the bikini would have to be removed after the photo taking. I do understand making sure of not involving others without permission.

Best Wishes, Jim

Raul Ragbhir

Posted - 06/10/2006 :  11:41:57 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Raul Ragbhir's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone my name is Raul Ragbhir. Hope to meet with some fun-loving people who is interested in touring, meeting new people and likes to enjoy life.

How do I get my picture up?

Regards,
Raul Ragbhir

Ken_L

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  7:11:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself... I'm in Virginia, and I'm new to nudism.

My first experience (and only experience so far) was when my g/f and I went to Orient Beach in St. Martin. I loved it!

We're going to Florida in September, and I want to visit Haulover Beach; however, she's not too sure if she'll participate.

We'll also be in Key West, and I want to visit the Garden of Eden and Naked Lunch.

This summer, I'm going to try to head up to Gunnison for a weekend.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  10:12:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ken_L

Hi all,
Just wanted to introduce myself... I'm in Virginia, and I'm new to nudism.

My first experience (and only experience so far) was when my g/f and I went to Orient Beach in St. Martin. I loved it!

We're going to Florida in September, and I want to visit Haulover Beach; however, she's not too sure if she'll participate.

We'll also be in Key West, and I want to visit the Garden of Eden and Naked Lunch.

This summer, I'm going to try to head up to Gunnison for a weekend.

You might also try to visit White Tail Park in the Ivor, VA area. It's an AANR park and has nice grounds.
Cheri

-
-

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2006 :  09:52:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

You might also try to visit White Tail Park in the Ivor, VA area. It's an AANR park and has nice grounds.
Cheri

-
-

White Tail Park has a marriage penalty. They will not allow me entry because I am married but my wife will not come with me.

Best Wishes, Jim

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 06/12/2006 1:01:55 PM

Ken_L

Posted - 06/14/2006 :  01:07:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

Is White Tail Park single-friendly?

My g/f went to Orient Beach with me, but is still somewhat hesitant - and has said she will not go to a place where nudity is required...

So, it looks like I'll have to go alone.

Ken

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2006 :  11:56:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ken_L

Cheri,
Is White Tail Park single-friendly?

My g/f went to Orient Beach with me, but is still somewhat hesitant - and has said she will not go to a place where nudity is required...
So, it looks like I'll have to go alone.
Ken

Ken, Call ahead and say that you hope to visit there and ask what restrictions, if any, they have. I know they don't welcome married singles, but I believe they are otherwise single friendly.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

nudeinNJ2006

Posted - 06/15/2006 :  09:03:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone. Ive been browsing this site all lurker in secret for a few months and finally joined officially(i was worried everyone here was some online weirdo creepy fake profile but everyone seems to be well um, nice and decent and polite and normal. hahah). Anyway Im 21 in New Jersey and have recently started to be more open with my love of naturism. Im sure like a lot of people here it was at one point at secret for you. My goal is to get to the point where I can be 100% honest and open about it but that might take some time hah. Lately ive been nude at home and secluded spots. Im gonna try to make it to a resort in PA this summer.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2006 :  3:24:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudeinNJ2006

Hey everyone. Ive been browsing this site all lurker in secret for a few months and finally joined officially(i was worried everyone here was some online weirdo creepy fake profile but everyone seems to be well um, nice and decent and polite and normal. hahah). Anyway Im 21 in New Jersey and have recently started to be more open with my love of naturism. Im sure like a lot of people here it was at one point at secret for you. My goal is to get to the point where I can be 100% honest and open about it but that might take some time hah. Lately ive been nude at home and secluded spots. Im gonna try to make it to a resort in PA this summer.

Welcome and best wishes. It took me a while to become less secretive. My first visit to a nudist resort was much less stressful than I thought it might be. I told my wife I might chicken out and turnaround when I got to the resort. But when I arrived I had no doubts about entering and did so and was well received by my fellow nudists.

Best Wishes, Jim

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved