Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 450 ]  [ Total: 450 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

tannaked

Posted - 05/07/2006 :  6:32:56 PM  Show Profile  Send tannaked a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi dave here my handle is tannaked, Im a 58 year old Divorced male looking to meet Nudist in and around Middle Tennessee or Northern Alabama!

ra4tee

Posted - 05/09/2006 :  12:44:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all,
We are newlyweds, and very much interested in meeting like minded people and visiting a nice resort that suits our desire to be free of clothing, neighbors....children ...etc. We live in Central California.We are "mddle aged" certainly not children....and we are not perverts. We simply seek exploration of something we enjoy when we can. We are looking for suggestions for a July vacation in California. Anything you have to share is more than appreciated!!

alarec

Posted - 05/10/2006 :  01:24:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Aalia,

My name is Mark. I am from Reading PA. You are a very attractive woman! Where do you go to enjoy the outdoors naturally? I love going to Gunnison Beach in NJ

tomgunn

Posted - 05/10/2006 :  12:43:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My name is Tom from NJ can someone please reply so that I can test my new site thankx

tom

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2006 :  2:57:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok tom we see you

Thekingswife

Posted - 05/13/2006 :  2:09:04 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Thekingswife's MSN Messenger address  Send Thekingswife a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello friends.I am happy to meet you.I am new too in this place.please show me around if you can.I LIVE IN SCANDINAVIA and I would like to be all your friend.Its a nice day for swimming in DENMARK.the weather and the water are becoming a little warmer.Anyone here from scandinavia or nearby europe?

world peace

kernnaturalist

Posted - 05/21/2006 :  6:12:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi i am 28 yr old male in bakersfield, ca! looking for others to meet up with and see if there is anywhere around here to go!

thanks....

tooldady
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2006 :  6:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello kernnaturalist i am from bakersfield also just had to say hello and welcome

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2006 :  7:47:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kernnaturalist

Hi i am 28 yr old male in bakersfield, ca! looking for others to meet up with and see if there is anywhere around here to go!

thanks....

South Valley Travel Club, PO Box 81736,
Bakersfield, CA 93380-1736
email: svtcnude@earthlink.net

Other AANR clubs, landed and nonlanded can be found at http://www.aanr.com/stateclubs/aanr-ca.html

You can also go to http://www.nudistparksusa.net and insert your zip code.
Regards & welcome to these forums,
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

shreveport_nudist

Posted - 05/24/2006 :  06:47:08 AM  Show Profile  Send shreveport_nudist an ICQ Message  Send shreveport_nudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi y'all, Ronnie and Colleen from Shreveport, Louisiana here! We just jined up! HOpe to get to know lots of y'all

R & C

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2006 :  04:06:48 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, my name is Herman I turned 42 this year. I am currently living in NY, but will be returning to Fl hopefully BEFORE the year is out.

IF asked, I don't think that I could really say how long I've been a nudist, sadly I wasn't raised in a nudist family. But I think that I've always felt that there wasn't anything "wrong" with nudity. And can remember going skinny dipping more then once. And at least once in "mixed" company.

I use, or at least try to use some form of Digital Cowboy as my handle on most forums. As when I was stationed over in S. Korea I hung out at a nice club "down range" and I was given the nickname/family name of "Cowboy" by a friends wife (who also hung out there). And when I moved to computers, I tacked "Digital" on to the front of it.

Herman

Edited by - Digital_Cowboy on 05/26/2006 04:10:59 AM

DevilRocks
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2006 :  11:52:13 PM  Show Profile  Send DevilRocks an AOL message  Click to see DevilRocks's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey, I am Thomas! :)

I am new to nudism and still curious about certain things. I have not yet visited a resort but plan to soon this summer! If i like it i will go back probobly many times :). I Just have to worry about my car not breaking, it sure would be awkward with my closed minded brother helping me out at a nudist place. HE would freak! lol

-Thomas

"Sometimes it's easier to Fight than Surrender"

MacBC
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2006 :  4:59:43 PM  Show Profile  Click to see MacBC's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi I'm Rob,
I live in western Canada, and have been a part time nudist for many years. Like a lot of people, I got my start by visiting Wreck Beach during my 20s and visited for many years. However, I strayed away from nude recreation for many years and am just becoming familiarized again. Things have changed in the intervening 15 or so year - one of which is the advent of the internet. This web page looks like it will be a great source of information and friendly conversations, and I'm glad I found it. Anyhow, drop an electron if you feel like chatting, but otherwise I'll see you on the board!

paminimalist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  2:51:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im Stephen, single, 51, neuvo naturist.
Live in So CA.
Been to Glen Eden 2X alone & NO Fun.
Ex veteran, seek women 35-50.
closet nudist in summer since no one to go with.
Live near Pasadena CA.
Hello ALL.

Greenmike

Posted - 05/29/2006 :  11:25:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. Just checked in to the site. Utah can be very challenging in being able to be in the sun! But summer has just begun!

Mike

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved