Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 202 ]  [ Total: 202 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

keithnc67
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  05:49:53 AM  Show Profile  Send keithnc67 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I researched and found that the point of contact for Bluebonnet is Ed Moss, I'm guessing that is Charlies son, I met him once when he came to visit his dad...

Martin

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  1:36:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy and Glad to be able to be contributing and constuctive to this forum,I,m go n nude from Ont.married with 2 kids we are members of 4 Seasons nudist resort near here in Ont. have visited a few resorts flausa that were just great too! Toronto finally has its nude c/o legal beach on Centre Island,any way like my name says been enjoying go n nude since age 8 its great!also members of AANR!
go n nude

Edited by - go n nude on 04/12/2006 2:05:55 PM

Captain Curmudgeon

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  1:48:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Life-long nudist (as most of us are) and in "organized" nudity since the early 80s (net.nude, rec.nude). Member of Utah Naturists, Inc., (which no longer has events), Family Skinnydippers; participant in such on-line orgs as NudeUtah. Hang around many fora; try to use the same name and avatar in all.

Naturally,

nova20164

Posted - 04/16/2006 :  7:52:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

New to this. My name is Ed and I live in Virginia.

scooterbob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2006 :  04:28:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello all i am new to this sight but not to the way of life i have been going to nude beaches all my life and that is a long time

Katze

Posted - 04/18/2006 :  02:17:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all. I am completely new to nudism and this site. As it stands now, I'm still really apprehensive about being nude in public, and I'm still trying to figure out if this is really for me.

But anyway, greetings from Tejas.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2006 :  08:07:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Katze, Others more qualified than I to respond, but fools rush in .... Stay within your comfort zone but expand experiences. Many of us found co:mingling nude easier than imagined and particularly so in a family atmosphere.

Jim

cutekittenct

Posted - 04/18/2006 :  10:13:33 AM  Show Profile  Send cutekittenct an AOL message  Send cutekittenct a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
im new, im melanie. stuart, florida. was looking for a beach in my area to go to, i used to go to haulover in aventura florida, but i have since moved north from there. i went to hobe sound beach this weekend but it says no nudity, i noticed some people on the forum said it is a nude beach. dont know if they changed the rules on that from a year ago. if theres anywhere else in my area, i would love to know, thanks so much!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2006 :  12:08:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Katze

Hello all. I am completely new to nudism and this site. As it stands now, I'm still really apprehensive about being nude in public, and I'm still trying to figure out if this is really for me.
But anyway, greetings from Tejas.

The only difference between nudists and others is that nudists have no belt to losen after a large meal. Technically, everyone is at least a private nudist. I assume you bathe or shower without clothes, we go a little further. The next time you shower or bathe, dry off, grab a dry towel to sit on and read a book, the newspaper, get online...to see what it's about.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 04/18/2006 12:11:20 PM

nickshanks

Posted - 04/27/2006 :  7:38:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit nickshanks's Homepage  Send nickshanks an AOL message  Send nickshanks an ICQ Message  Click to see nickshanks's MSN Messenger address  Send nickshanks a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
The only difference between nudists and others is that nudists have no belt to losen after a large meal.

Not true at all! Most people don't wear belts... ;)

Hi, I'm Nicholas from the UK. I liked the people I've seen on the forums here (esp. Cheri, who seems to be running things ?). I'll be 25 in a day or three so I guess I'm on the younger side.
I'm not really 'into' nudism or think it's the greatest thing since man invented the pizza oven, it's just something I do, like yawning or shopping (but only in the summer, too damn cold right now!).

Duncanude

Posted - 04/27/2006 :  11:39:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello everyone. I'm also almost 25 in a month or three though. I believe in the thought of since we're born nude, why change things up with clothes?! Natural is nature. However, my living situation and daily schedule does not allow me to practice nudism that often at all, unless I'm sleeping. Oh well...for now.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2006 :  09:06:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nickshanks

quote:
The only difference between nudists and others is that nudists have no belt to losen after a large meal.

Not true at all! Most people don't wear belts... ;)

Hi, I'm Nicholas from the UK. I liked the people I've seen on the forums here (esp. Cheri, who seems to be running things ?). I'll be 25 in a day or three so I guess I'm on the younger side.
I'm not really 'into' nudism or think it's the greatest thing since man invented the pizza oven, it's just something I do, like yawning or shopping (but only in the summer, too damn cold right now!).

Hi, Nicholas, nope, not running things, just a long-time nudist who has lots of experience in nudism and its marketing. :)

Welcome to you and all new arrivals,
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 04/28/2006 09:08:09 AM

indrajit

Posted - 04/30/2006 :  09:19:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Indra here. I'm from South Texas.

I have only been a nudist a home. But I'm venturing out and looking for friends.

Ethaneoin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2006 :  7:08:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey looking for nudist friends in Oklahoma, and pen-pals. Email me.

E.Boyd

natravellers
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2006 :  5:29:24 PM  Show Profile  Send natravellers an AOL message  Reply with Quote
just checking back in, don't know why it says I only have one post.
Anyhoo, howdy all again.
Barb and I are off for a week in SW Crete for some much needed nude beach time. Will try to post a trip report.
When we get back, our club will be open for the season, and then lots of nude time. Of course, we are always nude at home and in the yard/deck. Summer almost here.
Peace
J&B

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved