Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 153 ]  [ Total: 153 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

poker4u

Posted - 06/15/2006 :  6:31:38 PM  Show Profile  Send poker4u an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello, Aalia. I am brand new as well, but by looking at your posting date, I'm three years late as well!!

poker4u

poker4u

Posted - 06/15/2006 :  7:07:58 PM  Show Profile  Send poker4u an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi all! New to this site...actually is the first time I ever joined or posted in a chat/message board. New to the area of nudism. Single professional guy, 52 y.o. (Check profile for more info).Always intrigued by it but have not found a partner that shares the same feeling. Since single guys going to a nudist resort are often viewed through a jaundiced eye, thought this might be a good forum to find someone (female) who shares the same feeling about nudism and would like to "introduce me" to this lifestyle. Is this a good way to go about it?? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

poker4u

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2006 :  8:51:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by poker4u

Hi all! New to this site...actually is the first time I ever joined or posted in a chat/message board. New to the area of nudism. Single professional guy, 52 y.o. (Check profile for more info).Always intrigued by it but have not found a partner that shares the same feeling. Since single guys going to a nudist resort are often viewed through a jaundiced eye, thought this might be a good forum to find someone (female) who shares the same feeling about nudism and would like to "introduce me" to this lifestyle. Is this a good way to go about it?? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

poker4u

Most nudist parks and resorts as well as nonlanded clubs do welcome singles including Turtle Lake in the LP.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

seg615

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  07:04:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi new member. Wife and I would like to visit resort with clothing optional beaches, but not total nude resort. 1st visit to resort-any reccomendations?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2006 :  09:46:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by seg615

Hi new member. Wife and I would like to visit resort with clothing optional beaches, but not total nude resort. 1st visit to resort-any reccomendations?

There are no nudist parks or resorts that are on beaches. However, Cypress Cove has a lake beach on their property as does - -, both in FL. Whispering Pines in NC, just over the Myrtle Beach, SC border is about 1/2 hr. from Myrtle and would make a great first time visit as would Cypress Cove.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

seg615

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  06:58:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri thanks for reply. I have been reading on - - in Tampa-comments?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  12:53:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Cheri thanks for reply. I have been reading on - - in Tampa-comments?

- - is a bit too commercial and too expensive for my tastes. I prefer Lake Como in that area.
Regards, Cheri

-
-

D-TX
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2006 :  12:54:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Here's a quote from another forum:

"At Turtle Lake Resort a section of the grounds faces Turtle Lake itself - which is a public lake ... "

They do have a private beach on the lake, which you can see in the photo gallery on their web site: http://www.turtle-lake.com/

Take Care & Enjoy Life Bare,
David

"Gosh that takes me back ... or is it forward? That's the trouble with time travel, you never can tell." - 4th Doctor in the Doctor Who story "ANDROIDS OF TARA"

Thomas Hinds

Posted - 07/09/2006 :  12:23:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a home nudist and I am looking for others in the NW Iowa, SE South Dakota, NE Nebraska specifically around the Siouxland area. I have been a home nudist for about 5 years and love it. I am married, but my wife is not into the nudist lifestyle. I am just looking for others in the area to hang out with.

Thomas

kissedbyfire

Posted - 07/13/2006 :  3:23:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm new here. I'm 24, living with my wonderful boyfriend in Los Angeles. We've both been at home nudists for a year and a half. We're nude as often as possible, which is a bit difficult with a roommate. We can't wait to get our own place so we don't have to worry about clothing as much. He just recently started expressing interest in finding some clothing optional places we could visit, be it resorts, lakes or beaches. Difficult in LA due to this cities nudity laws.

I'm an artist, I started studying the nude figure at a very young age and I was exposed to nude figure drawing classes from 16 on. My art is probably what caused me to loose that sense of modesty that most people seem to have. The human form is a beautiful thing not to be seen sexually, but when admired it's always from an artistic pov for me.

The thing I find most ironic is, coming from an eating disorder past and currently on my way to recovery, I'm comfy in my own skin, nude, but put me clothing and suddenly my old mindframe takes over and I get self consious.

I am the type that has tattoos and piercings, although my piercings are all from the neck up. My fun ones had to be removed due to rejection issues.

Looking forward to meeting new people and learning more about this interesting lifestyle.

JustJim
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2006 :  07:43:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you live in California there should be no shortage of nudist resorts or nude beaches within your geographic reach. Welcome to the nudist lifestyle.

JustJim

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2006 :  08:02:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kissedbyfire

I'm new here. I'm 24, living with my wonderful boyfriend in Los Angeles. We've both been at home nudists for a year and a half. We're nude as often as possible, which is a bit difficult with a roommate. We can't wait to get our own place so we don't have to worry about clothing as much. He just recently started expressing interest in finding some clothing optional places we could visit, be it resorts, lakes or beaches. Difficult in LA due to this cities nudity laws.

I'm an artist, I started studying the nude figure at a very young age and I was exposed to nude figure drawing classes from 16 on. My art is probably what caused me to loose that sense of modesty that most people seem to have. The human form is a beautiful thing not to be seen sexually, but when admired it's always from an artistic pov for me.

The thing I find most ironic is, coming from an eating disorder past and currently on my way to recovery, I'm comfy in my own skin, nude, but put me clothing and suddenly my old mindframe takes over and I get self consious.

I am the type that has tattoos and piercings, although my piercings are all from the neck up. My fun ones had to be removed due to rejection issues.

Looking forward to meeting new people and learning more about this interesting lifestyle.

The LA area has San Onofre Beach as well as Glen Eden in Corona, CA and a great nonlanded club call Southern California Naturist Assn. Welcome to these forums. If you have any questions, just look for the topic to post them, and you'll get the answers.
Cheri

-
-

Sam72

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  12:55:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi

Sam72

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  01:09:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello From South Florida

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2006 :  07:45:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Sam,

Welcome.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.52 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved