Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 458 ]  [ Total: 458 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Free Adult-Oriented Nudist Personals
 Lifestyle / Adult-Oriented Personals - Singles
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: House/Apartment Rentals for Singles
Page: of 8

Dan

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  06:17:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island, Philippines

Hello! I am an American male, 42 years old living here in Puerto Princesa City on Palawan Island, Philippines.

I am 6 feet tall, 178 lbs, good build. Am looking for nude friends of any race either living here in the Philippines or just traveling through.

Text at: 0920-571-2267
Email: danphau@yahoo.com

greek_nudist

Posted - 02/15/2004 :  05:22:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am 30 yo SWM 1,82cm height 78 kg weight, slim athletic body, attractive ,
live in Greece and I am looking to meet a single girl to enjoy nudism, nude
resort trips – vacations. The girls in Greece are little shy for nudist resorts
and I would love to meet female company to join my trip. I try to plan a trip to
hedonism. If there is any girls who would like to join me please respond. I am
willing to cover all expenses.

sevendust

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  04:00:14 AM  Show Profile  Send sevendust a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My name is Sean, I live in Groton, CT. I am 5ft. 9in. tall and 170lbs. I am looking for a nice girl to spend time with. I am in the process of becoming a member of the Solair Nudist Resort in Woodstock, CT. Hoping to find someone to enjoy my visits there with.

Preferences are a girl between the ages of 17 and 29. Looks do not matter. If you are interested please send me an email so we can start talking and get to know each other. gravy2212@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from a special girl real soon.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2004 :  9:01:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sean,

you will enjoy solair, good people, lots to do, and also lots of space to explore nature if you wish. the nature trails and walks are great.
plus there are ongoing improvements to modernize and make folks feel at home, not camping out. good luck. have fun.

Wayne

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  11:05:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am single never married sekking a single woman for Nude friendship companion .Likes outdoors art nature.I live in Texas. Good food good wine. Ilike warm weather I need some one to enjoy the summer with. Please contact me. nativeafc@juno.com

Download Attachment: Taned.jpg
10.64 KB

FRANK FULLER

NewNewdy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  12:25:18 AM  Show Profile  Send NewNewdy an AOL message  Send NewNewdy an ICQ Message  Click to see NewNewdy's MSN Messenger address  Send NewNewdy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey ALL,
I wonder if anyone will really read this...HAHA...I am 21, male and I live in North Miami...I am looking for others around my age to hang out with...I live near Haulover and I am willing to go to meet someone there, but I must admit that place makes me nervous...Anyway, going with a friend is better than going alone...

Oh yeah, 5 11, 169lbs, athletic body, and body piercings...(no I am not gay)

That's all for now...hopefully someone will reply...

J

SingleBare

Posted - 04/09/2004 :  4:14:24 PM  Show Profile  Click to see SingleBare's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Greatings!!!
I am a SWM 50 living in Fla. I am seeking a female around my age or (35-55) for compainionship to nude resort. If we click maybe even start a relationship. But for now I am only looking for a female friend.. if intrested email me : oldsalt108@msn.com
Thank you for you attention

Dare to Stay Bare!!

steve_kc7byp

Posted - 04/12/2004 :  07:52:23 AM  Show Profile  Send steve_kc7byp an AOL message  Send steve_kc7byp an ICQ Message  Send steve_kc7byp a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi I am a DWM, I am 53 years old from Pasco (Tri-Cities), Wa. I have short bround hair with a tuch of gray, blue eyes, clean shaven, 5' 8" tall at 270 lbs. I have some collage under my belt. I don't drink or smoke. I like kids and pets, I have a cat and a bird. I enjoy music, dining-out, dancing, traveling, the beach, the outdoors, bike riding, tennis, movies and much more. I'm honest, considerate, fun, affectionate, passionate and romantic. I would like to meet a nice lady who is also interested in nudist activities that mite be interested in relocating. I would love to hear from you.

Steve

wdfowler

Posted - 05/08/2004 :  11:41:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello My name is Doug I live in Orlando fl. Iam looking for a female who likes being naked, Iam a boater ,beacher.I have a pool ,hot tub. IAM looking for a friend to do these things with. or a couple for frendship. iam 50 years old, 6 ft 195 lbs , fit . i am a real person that also likes to go to movies ,dinner. sit at home cuttle by the tv. and go on trips. my E-Mail is wdfowler@earthlink.net
Doug

wdfowler

kajofi
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  8:14:58 PM  Show Profile  Send kajofi an ICQ Message  Click to see kajofi's MSN Messenger address  Send kajofi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, beginner nudist from Puerto Rico, age 41, male, would like to have correspondence with female nudist(s), ages 25-45. Nudity in beaches is not legal in PR but there are some beaches where nudism is done occasionally therefore I've been able to try the lifestyle.

Download Attachment: Gistro Thumb.jpg
9.44 KB

clacker80

Posted - 08/18/2004 :  09:51:48 AM  Show Profile  Send clacker80 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Haulover Nude Beach -Beac Freind

Hi I just moved to the area and am looking for a female friend to go to Haulover Nude Beach with. I'm a 23 year old male, I'm single and just looking for friends and maybe more if we "click" I look forward to repsonses.

Gilliane
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2004 :  12:12:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Gilliane a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
*waving from Central NY State*

49 y/o female,5'7" tall, long brunette hair, soft body , Cayuga County, looking for nudist friends to explore local area. Not quite ready for Empire Haven, but interested in being with other nudists outside my home :)
Wouldn't mind finding at least a part-time nudist partner who is male, 45-55 y/o, fairly fit who is *not* a Nascar groupie
I am interested in medieval history (SCA member), calligraphy, photography, costuming, beadwork, reading anything interesting, most kinds of music, swashbuckling movies and art museums...
*NOT* interested in autosports, boating, fishing, hunting or yardwork!
Anyone interested can reach me thru PM here on Nudist-resorts.org
Thanks for reading!
Gilliane

mizouw
Forum Member

Posted - 10/09/2004 :  7:21:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello from Northern VA. I am male, 5"11", brown hair/eyes, in pretty good shape for my 53 years. I enjoy the outdoors, swiming, tennis, arts, movies, good books, travel, politics and history. I would like to meet a female (40-50)who is interested in the nudist lifestyle for companionship to go to nudist resorts and beaches. Please e-mail me!

sunnyboy80

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  02:30:40 AM  Show Profile  Send sunnyboy80 an AOL message  Click to see sunnyboy80's MSN Messenger address  Send sunnyboy80 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello,
I just moved to Fort Lauderdale, FL and am looking for friends, please help!!! You can get me at: djronnieb09@yahoo.com

I'd love to be your new friend

Telly

Posted - 01/20/2005 :  4:20:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello to everyone here!

If there is anyone here who lives in Greece (Athens), or will be
travelling this summer to Greece please contact me. I'm looking for
company while attending some naturist beaches in the Athens area, as well as
the Greek isles. I'm a single 34yo male (straight) living in Athens,
looking for other people to share the rayz with on my vacation!

-Telly

Page: of 8 Topic Next Topic: House/Apartment Rentals for Singles  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved