Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 179 ]  [ Total: 179 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Free Adult-Oriented Nudist Personals
 Lifestyle / Adult-Oriented Personals - Singles
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: House/Apartment Rentals for Singles
Page: of 8

Cosmo3

Posted - 02/14/2005 :  7:48:03 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Cosmo3's MSN Messenger address  Send Cosmo3 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone! I don't know if this really works but here goes!

I am a 31 year old professional lady who enjoys being nude. I am hoping to find a SWM who has similar interests to be a companion for trips to - - or - -. I live in Tampa Bay and I'd love to have a regular buddy for nude fun!

Hope to hear from anyone who is interested!

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2005 :  1:10:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This might not be the smartest thing I've ever done but here goes: I'm Ashley and I live in NC but go to school in VA. I want to attend an Open House for what is probably the only landed nudist facility in Virginia. It's scheduled for June and I would like to attend to see what it's like there. I prefer not to go alone, and since my previous socially nude experience was with 8 other female students, I'd like to have a nice guy somewhat close to my age: 20 to 27 maybe.. I'm 19.
I don't want to falsely advertise that I'm looking for more than a companion for about 4 or 5 hours at the nudist facility. My preferences are athletic, clean-cut guys with no piercings or tatoos (sorry..it's just my preference) and a gentleman..or at least someone who can act like one for half a day lol
Even though I'll be back home in NC by June..I can easily make the trip for a day back up here for the Open House.
My email is in my profile or you can respond on here.

Thanks!
Ash

Ash

a1keyboy

Posted - 03/27/2005 :  04:17:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi my name robert from UK england i would love to chat some day im 42 slim & down to earth but a bad speller

nudehoney

Posted - 03/28/2005 :  4:57:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I'm a SWF,47, live in Rhode Island. Would like
to meet a nice gentlemen who shares in the
nudist lifestyle and who lives in the Rhode
Island area, or nearby New England areas. If
you are older than I am that is fine.Hope to
hear from you soon.

naturelover
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  8:25:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I am going to be in Orlando on April 16th thru 23rd. My female friend had to cancel. I am 51 yrs swm wanting to find a woman between I don't know 38 ish and 50 for visit to Cypress Cove, I need to bring someone for the ratio to be equal to visit the resort. I also have a place to stay in Orlando two bedrooms. I live in Northern Kentucky area so a driving buddy would be great, nothing romantic honest. Thanks Fred

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  1:14:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
naturelover, you do NOT have to have a female friend to visit Cypress Cove.

Visiting places are always more fun to me when with a friend though.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Neoman

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  2:34:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hello All. I am a 49yo SWM in the West Palm Beach area and enjoy trips to Haulover Bch, - - and Hedo ll (4 trip Vet) in Negril. Going to the beach alone can be very unsatisfying especially if you are planning a picnic. I would like to meet a woman of my generation for company to the beach. Although we cannot get naked at Dubois or Jupiter Beach, we could still picnic and share the day. I am coming out of a very intense relationship and desire only some companionship and friendship during this time of healing. If you hate being alone on pretty days think about emailing me and going on a picnic. I work 3 nights a week and have lots of time available to play around but, I am missing a playmate to share this time with. Would going to the beach during the work week seem decadent to you? It does to me and I just love the thought. LOL

Take Care Everyone,

Mark

bilbo_baggins
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2005 :  03:35:32 AM  Show Profile  Click to see bilbo_baggins's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi there i am a single guy who is a genuine naturist. I dont demand much oput of life just to be happy. And to that end I am looking for a lady who i can share life and experiences with. I am a decent guy with clean living ideals and I do know how to treat a lady...surely that starts with listening to you doesnt it? I look forward to a really nice and happy time together fullfilling a life of dreams!!!

Billy

W.K.H

Portricheyfloridamale49

Posted - 06/12/2005 :  3:54:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Port Richey, Florida area woman wanted for friendship and hopefully more. Prefer someone age 40-60, nonsmoker. I am 49, on the quiet side, intelligent, honest, caring, clean cut. My photo is on Yahoo profile. Will tell more later.

lane

Posted - 11/24/2005 :  7:16:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey i'm chris I live in TN and I am kinda new at this but i would like to meet some females around my age 21 that share my passion for nudism so i guess if you want to get to know me then contact me.

Lane

skp37

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  08:50:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in Tampa Bay 40 Male new to the nudest lIfystyle. Very open midned an dlike to be naked at home or when it is permissable. I am going to oppollo beach for the first time next week. If anyone is around Tampa bay lat me know or interested. let me know.

teejay

Posted - 02/19/2006 :  7:43:12 PM  Show Profile  Click to see teejay's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi all, I'm a SWM from Western Massachusetts looking to hook up with any SWF's in the area(including Ct.,RI,Vtand NH) that would be interested in travel companion/friends to visit area nudist resorts/beaches this coming summer. I can be reached here through PM or by viewing my profile and contacting me through the e-mail address listed there. Thanks all. Teejay.

wildography

Posted - 02/20/2006 :  7:09:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit wildography's Homepage  Send wildography an AOL message  Send wildography a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I live in YOSEMITE Valley; yes, IN the national park. I've lived here for more than 4 years now. As an avid photographer, hiker, and explorer, I have literally walked through almost every acre of Yosemite Valley. By exploring the Valley, I have found a number of ares that would be perfect for those who enjoy being nude in nature.

Quiet places, not very many people, secluded and private.

I love Yosemite & enjoy hanging out with like-minded, friendly people.

So, if - or when - you come to Yosemite, please feel free to contact me for advice, suggestions, whatever will make your trip pleasant and unforgettable.

David

David lives in Yosemite Valley

NorbertNude

Posted - 02/24/2006 :  03:28:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any California nudists? I am in Ventura.

Norbert

jroliver

Posted - 03/03/2006 :  12:19:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Older Male Nudist interested in meeting other from SE Ohio I'm 59 5 10 150 Bl Br Smooth.Would like to meet Females, Males,Couples or groups for fun get togethers.If anyone is interested they can EM me at jroliver@hocking.net. I hope to hear from U all Jim

Page: of 8 Topic Next Topic: House/Apartment Rentals for Singles  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.63 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved