Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 125 ]  [ Total: 125 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Free Adult-Oriented Nudist Personals
 Lifestyle / Adult-Oriented Personals - Singles
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: House/Apartment Rentals for Singles
Page: of 8

mooretommy2003
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2003 :  11:46:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY GIRLS,
WHO'S LOOKING TO FIND A GREAT GUY THAT'S GOING TO TURTLE LAKE RESORT NEXT WEEKEND???
TALK TO ME.

Jims Place

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  11:54:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Jims Place a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, I am single white male, 56, located in Lafayette, Indiana. I smoke but rarely drink except some wine with dinner or to relax. Never have done drugs. Would like to find work which allows working in nude (lol). If in area or nearby, contact me.

Download Attachment: Picture 2.jpg
35.5 KB

jeffreydavidmorris269

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  10:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit jeffreydavidmorris269's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello, I live in the general area of Los Angeles, California. I believe in peace, love, & friendship. I love being nude when I'm alone or with a close friend. Don't get me wrong, I'm not after sex with girl's, I just like to kick it in the nude as a I do have a slender body, but I don't sweat my body or life & almost wish we lived in simpler times. But I take out of trouble & away from people who behave rough, rude, disrespectful, etc. &/or violent. I am Caucasian, and my grandparents were Mexican-parent's of my mother. I'm clean-shaven, & I am (34) years of age. I am (5'11), (150)lb.'s - slim build. I'm just an average guy. I have short, straight brown hair, blue-green eyes, have minimal side burns, and a decent complexion. Originally from Michigan, I've been out in LA, CA. since the early 90's. My parents passed away when I was (4), don't ask, I never really knew them or anyone else in my family for that matter. I've been bored of nightclub's & (regular) bar's, and I'm not crazy about amusement park's either. Nevertheless, I do like (piano bars) playing jazz and blues. I do have the yearning of wanting to be romantically involved with a girl, to be close with. I'm low income, don't have a car, but I do have a driver's license, I get around by public transportation, and I live alone-renting a room. My most recent employment backround has been light industrial, warehouse, shipping and receiving, and I'm forklift certified. I'd like to meet someone of the following: one who possesses beautiful features, is single, is Caucasian or Hispanic, is (18-28), is slim and (5'6-5'11), have beautiful hair, has beautiful eyes, is youthful, has spunk and is confident. I like a who I could talk to about anything. I'm not into sports, and I enjoy various type's of music, (such as classical, pop, rock, reggae, sound - tracks, jazz, blues, to name a few). I enjoy the Los Angeles radio station's KDL 103.1, KBIG 104.3, KOST 103.5, The Wave 94.7, KIIS 102.7, KLOS 95.5, Arrow 93.1, 98.7, 105.1, 88.1 to just name a few. I like science - fiction like the Terminator movie's, time travel, Star Wars, Star Trek. I enjoy small thing's that other's may overlook, (such as sunrises/ sunsets, the moon and stars, flower scent's, etc., you know, small thing's. My birthday is 2/17/69. I like space in my place-(like a industrial residence or a spacious loft). I also enjoy surfing the internet, seeing science-fiction movies and TV show's like: Smallville, Roswell, Buffy, Angel, Enterprise, Charmed, John Doe to just name a few. Well, this is me . . . take care. I hope to hear from you soon take care & see ya.

Download Attachment: jeffery.jpg
40.15 KB

nudistphd

Posted - 07/23/2003 :  12:23:24 AM  Show Profile  Send nudistphd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm looking for a friend to go with me to a couple of nude beaches. First, I'll be at MAZO this coming Saturday, July 26. Second, I'll be at Gunnison the following Thursday.

I used to go to Mazo frequently when I was in grad school, but I haven't been for a while. I've never been to Gunnison, but I'm really looking forward to it.

I promise I'm only looking for a trip to the beach! If you've never been to one, this might be a good opportunity to try it in a safe environment. If you're a regular--hey, you could introduce me around! Either way, send me an e-mail (nudistphd@yahoo.om) and I'll tell you more about myself. AG

bi_athl

Posted - 08/12/2003 :  6:52:01 PM  Show Profile  Send bi_athl an AOL message  Send bi_athl a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I'm 24 in Miami. I'd like to meet some people here with whom i can chat at Halouver. The last time I went i felt like the new guy who doesn't know anyone.
Best wishe to you all.

There's nothing better than peace of mind

itsallgood

Posted - 08/24/2003 :  10:27:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I am a swm nudist in Illinois look for a female nudist travel partner/hangout partner to to join me at resorts or sailing trips

NewNewdy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2003 :  10:52:05 AM  Show Profile  Send NewNewdy an AOL message  Send NewNewdy an ICQ Message  Click to see NewNewdy's MSN Messenger address  Send NewNewdy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
College Nudist

Are there any other nudist that go to college in SOuth FLorida?

I go to FIU North...

Carpet_Shark

Posted - 09/08/2003 :  12:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Carpet_Shark's Homepage  Send Carpet_Shark a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello! Am here in Richmond Va seeking other like minded people to occasionally socialize with. An outdoors area would be very best but meeting in private homes is fine also. Familys are welcome as are singles or singles/adults only, is what we agree on prior to meeting. Any age and either sex is fine. Have a friend that also is most interested in such meetings. Please e-mail if you like. Thanks!

Gordon

Edited by - Carpet_Shark on 09/10/2003 2:23:28 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2003 :  12:53:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have you visited the AANR board that has a specific area at which skinnydipping students can post?

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

lvnv777
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  03:51:06 AM  Show Profile  Send lvnv777 an AOL message  Click to see lvnv777's MSN Messenger address  Send lvnv777 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello There From Robbie Of Hawaii (Oahu)-----:

I'm glad to meet you and a fond hello with a smile from Robbie. Looking for like-minded nudists either females/couples/males any age in the art of naturism on Oahu as new friends to enjoy the sun, clothes free lifestyle, and making new found friends. Gets lonely just being au naturale in the confines of your room since only renting from a couple/senior people who are non-nudists/naturists.

I'm 49 years old, Cancer Sign (06/28), 5'8", Medium Muscular Build, Fair Complexioned, Short Dark hair, A Smoothie, Brown Eyes, Mustache, Slightly Hairy, and have 7 Mixtures as listed below---:(Japanese/Chinese/Portuguese/English/German/Dutch/Hawaiian).

I'm just a simple, safe, down to earth, humble, personable, and caring male. Do not believe in drugs, drunkeness, or domestic violence. Respect the female as a person, as a friend, and with TLC. Nice for a woman to cater to a male, but should reciprocate the same toward the woman.

Enjoy cooking, children, animals, domestic chores, plants/gardening, BBQ, picnics, beaches, au naturale at times, movies, plays, dining, dancing, music, computer, home life, tv/videos/dvd, travelling, trains, volunteer work, taking star lit walks, massage, jogging, driving around, grocery stores/malls, and conversation.

I do not smoke. Drink occasionally. A former single parent. Employed as hospital security, volunteer civilian with public service, and former caregiver for mom.

Harold H. Robertson
(Robbie W/A Smile)
LVNV777@earthlink.net
Go Earthlink/Sprint
Hawaii/Nevada

gordotus
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2003 :  4:24:27 PM  Show Profile  Send gordotus an ICQ Message  Click to see gordotus's MSN Messenger address  Send gordotus a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Seeking Nudist Friends In Kitchener

Hi looking for friends in Kitchener Ontario , I am 50 , 5'11" , 155 lbs , smoothie , brown hair , green eyes.
Get along well with older people , couples , singles .
I am friendly and easy to get along with .
Would love to meet other people into same !

Download Attachment: Picture 1.jpg
75.43 KB

NUDEDIVER
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2003 :  09:52:39 AM  Show Profile  Click to see NUDEDIVER's MSN Messenger address  Send NUDEDIVER a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If there are any swf in the Portland area looking please review my profile and send me an e-mail with picture. We could go to my club or just have some nudist fun. Not intending to get serious.

YOUR ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL!!

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  10:11:33 PM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Looking to chat with a lady on the site here. Laid back person who likes to hike and take pictures..enjoy music and tv as well as old movies..have other interests..most of all like to be nude..home and out too..divorced and want to find another great lady to hopefully settle down with..non smoker preferred

ronald

Posted - 12/18/2003 :  2:03:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am looking for a friend in the Nashville area, that likes to be nude as often as possible. I would like to shave you and you shave me. Finding someone thats enjoys nude is hard to find. I enjoy lying in the sun with the skimpyest shorts I can find. Preferably I rather be nude sunning. If anyone is interested my address is ronald@snowbirdemail.com.
P.S. I do keep myself shaved from my bellybutton to my rear.

cityhunk

Posted - 12/22/2003 :  09:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi iam 28 years 5'9" man from india.

r u intersted in friendship and fun?

Page: of 8 Topic Next Topic: House/Apartment Rentals for Singles  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved