Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 125 ]  [ Total: 125 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Something you have always wanted to do nude
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Dining out in the nude Topic Next Topic: adding chat window
Page: of 4

lamop

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  02:35:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wondering if theres somting that you have wanted to do nude but never have.

I personaly would want to be in a movie/documentary about nudism like explaining what its all about and what we do!

So how about you?

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 05/26/2008 6:26:40 PM

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  03:39:26 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, les'see. Lots of things. Off the top of my head: party, golf, go down a water slide, hike, SCUBA dive, boating, fishing, play badminton, ride a flying swing and a roller coaster at an amusement park. All doable except the amusement park and the water slide might be hard to find. I mean the really big, fast, twisty ones that they have at water parks. I guess I better get busy!

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  08:36:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum lamop, see the topic" the naked bucket list, while on vacation 20yrs ago at an upscale resort in fla. while canuding,managed to appear in a video although i had no idea until i got a copy of the P.R. educational video,which i have no problems with appearing in. The water park sounds like fun,wish they had clothes opt. day once a year, maybe they'll test the responce and be surprised at its popularity and reception. Skiing (water) hopefully soon and accidently lose the suit (intended) of course.

go n nude

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  11:00:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hvae always wanted to get involved in a nude protest. And also do a video in the nude premoting something worth while.

gfk1951
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  4:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thought it would be interesting to participate in the Nude World Bike Ride.

AllyCat

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2008 :  4:08:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too have wanted to get involved in a nude protest. On June 7, there is the WNBR (World Naked Bike Ride) in various cities worldwide; however I am too unsteady on a bike. BTW, the web site for that is http:wiki.worldnakedbikeride.org.

Naturally, Catbird

HappyDaz
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2008 :  10:55:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What would I like to do nude that I never have? Stay that way. I'm not being sarcastic, I would love to not have to get dressed again.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2008 :  11:26:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would just like to live my life nude when the weather permits without recriminations. Just to be able to sunbathe wherever I want in anywhere in any country in the world without the fear of arrest and for the world to accept nudism as a chosen lifestyle.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2008 :  6:29:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lamop

Just wondering if theres somting that you have wanted to do nude but never have.

I personaly would want to be in a movie/documentary about nudism like explaining what its all about and what we do!

So how about you?

I've been in a documentary...actually narrating the story of the first nudist "colony" in the US in the 1930s plus telling about Travelites, my club.

Something I've always wanted to do nude. Probably not.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2008 :  4:03:18 PM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would like to go in my yard nude anytime I wanted in plane site no fences and have my neighbors join me nude of course and not get arrested by the local police. I live in Minn.
Tom

spiceant
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2008 :  11:58:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit spiceant's Homepage  Click to see spiceant's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hop instead of walk everywhere i wanna go. In gods image ofcourse.

------
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." -Mat 19:26
Popularity contests are not truth contests—look how many scoundrel preachers were aproved by your ancestors! Your task is to be true, not popular. -Lu 6:26

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2008 :  9:08:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Live.

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

TheMagicDucky
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2008 :  06:07:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to go fishing nude sometime. Unfortunately, our camp only has a small pond, and here in the midwest, don't think the park rangers would appreciate it.

Just your average mallard.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  02:31:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I did something I always wanted to do in the nude. I drove my car while naked; it was in the mountains on some backroads. It was great!! It was similar to those dreams where you are inappropriately naked. Moral of the story, when visiting nature, be natural. The Forest Service rangers always push having everything having to be natural, so I am just helping all I can, withouth limits. Be careful where you do that!!! Los Angeles or New York City might not be the best place for that kind of driving. Maybe San Francisco, hmmmmm, well, you'd have to check with the constabulary first.

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

CAPTAIN_JAMES
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2008 :  2:35:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well almost everything nudeisntlewd said, but especially go down a water slide, hike, SCUBA dive, boating, and fishing.

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2008 :  7:20:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have always wanted to go horseback riding in the nude. I actually ride every week, but on the trails around where my horse is stabled there is not sufficient privacy to ride in the buff.

If anyone has a private ranch and a horse they can lend for an afternoon, let me know.

Annie

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Dining out in the nude Topic Next Topic: adding chat window  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved