Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 151 ]  [ Total: 152 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Something you have always wanted to do nude
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Dining out in the nude Topic Next Topic: adding chat window
Page: of 4

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2008 :  11:23:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Always wanted to do......." may not be quite accurate for me in this instance. Unlike others, it is not really a public venue nor a sport. In fact, it may seem rather bizarre.

We live on a mountain slope acreage with a private fenced yard within. The acreage and flat roof of the house can be seen from the quiet road above and a couple of upslope neighbors. The downslope view is a huge valley panorama. The one acre lower yard is totally private for living nude, and with care and attentiveness to arriving vehicles down the lengthy and hidden driveway, so is the front of the house.

Since living here for a few years, I've wanted to be able to go up onto the flat roof nude to do minor servicing, but it is fully exposed. It was the only place in, on and around the house that I couldn't be safely nude from public view. Would I ever have the chance?

---------

Ah ha, following a night of light rain, two sunny warm mornings during the past year fog/low dense clouds appeared. At last I was able to clamor onto the roof for extended periods of time naked save for footwear. Had to be ever-mindful of thinning or lifting fog. And it did. Slowly dissipating, there was plenty of time to descend.

It was exhilarating. And until now, nobody knew!

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

Edited by - smoothNtanned on 06/06/2008 1:14:01 PM

JoeyBlue

Posted - 06/07/2008 :  06:49:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit JoeyBlue's Homepage  Send JoeyBlue an AOL message  Send JoeyBlue a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
SmoothNtanned, that sounded fantastic!
---------------------------------------------------------

I like the adrenaline rush of being nude where people don't know you are nude such as public places.

Yet, i have streaked where people could see me with buddies and alone over the years. I/we have always gotten cheers or positive feedback when we streaked. People in general understand the innocent fun of streaking. Personally i think it demystifies the nude human body in a non-threatening way.

I have a fantasy of streaking a major sporting event such as a Major League Baseball game, but i don't want to get arrested and prosecuted for pubic indecency. It's unlikely it will ever happen in the USA. The consequences are just too great.

Joseph

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2008 :  11:13:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A nude nomad is something I would like to be at times. The freedom to be nude anywhere, doing anything in a natural way. I'm not thinking of just social nudist venues, but in the world at large.

Sure it is a fantasy. As mainly a private nudist, within the microcosm of our acreage, I can wander naked at certain times of the year. I'm a nature nudist foremost but often wonder what it would be like to be this relaxed in any kind of setting, anywhere.

Guess I'll never know, but my imagination is vivid...............

Edited by - smoothNtanned on 06/14/2008 11:20:05 AM

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2008 :  8:32:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have always wanted to be at a worship service in the nude. I have felt close to God in the nude multiple times, such as the ocean breakers rolling in at Gunnison Beach. It has been done before, but I have not had the opportunity. This summer's Christian Nudist Cpnvocations are too far from me, making it costly for me to go there. I live in New Jersey.

Naturally, Catbird

JohnnyBoy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2008 :  1:26:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, let's see; I've hiked nude on BLM land, visited hot springs nude, driven the car nude (including in our "rag top" with the top down (after dark, and I stuck to the shadows so no one could see)), we often boat and fish nude, snorkeled nude, been photographed nude for Nude and Natural magazine, been on TV nude (our club had a spot on the local news during National Nude Weekend), had my picture in the local newspaper nude (same reason as the TV spot, but different time), had a nude encounter with law enforcement (park ranger actually, out at Lake Mead)... Wow, I've done a lot nude!

There is one thing I'd still like to do nude (and someday I'll get the courage to do it, timing is everything). Have my picture taken, nude, in front of the famous "Welcome To Las Vegas" sign on the south end of the Las Vegas strip.

I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

oxybelis
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2008 :  2:03:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loop Yourself On Water Slide In Kamloops!
Interesting that some mentioned they would like to go down a water slide nude. Well I did just that for my first time last Fall '07. If it doesn't matter to you that it's indoors, you can do it by attending the swim party with the non-landed group up in Kamloops in southeastern British Columbia. I found it by doing a web search while traveling thru there. I wasn't especially seeking the water slide, it just happened to be part of the Canadian Games Center located on the campus of Thompson Rivers University, a very modern rec club where I remember using the steam room, two whirlpools (one is hotter than the other) and two swimming pools. We thought the water slide was off-limits, but it was just a matter of asking the textile lifeguards who said we can go anywhere in the pool area and even use the small weight room. I lined up with a handful of guys at the waterslide and while I recall it was a nice experience, I didn't use it more than once or twice - maybe the initial rush wasn't worth it if it was slightly drafty up there or I was too lazy to climb the steps. Most of the slide was covered and as you could see from the outside before entering the building, the covered slide actually protrudes outside the walls of the building for a couple twists and turns. I do recommend the event, it cost about $10.00, it drew maybe more than 30 people on a Saturday night, even a few younger/athletic guys/first timers, and everyone was nice and after the party we all met at a restaurant. The evening just went by way to quick! Kamloops itself offers a dramatic view of the whole city when approaching from the north/west routes - you can look down on the valley as if it were in a bowl.

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2008 :  10:57:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We love cruising, and love to visit resorts, so maybe a nude cruise would be just the ticket. However, my wife wants to go to Alaska for our next cruise. There are some nude Alaska cruises listed, but the timing doesn't mesh with our vacation schedules. Might have to wait for retirement!

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

Triker
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2008 :  10:00:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to cruise down the highway, in the Nevada desert,on a kick ass trike, with a beautiful nudist babe on the back.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2008 :  12:07:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to be able to cut the grass or work in the garden in my backyard nude without fear of prosecution. Oh well that will probably happen when I win A million dollar lottery !

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2008 :  03:58:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

I would like to be able to cut the grass or work in the garden in my backyard nude without fear of prosecution. Oh well that will probably happen when I win A million dollar lottery !

What to pay the fine or bribe the police?

Cony

LarryWest
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2008 :  10:14:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit LarryWest's Homepage  Send LarryWest an AOL message  Click to see LarryWest's MSN Messenger address  Send LarryWest a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would like to Scuba/Skin Dive naked...

Stand on a mountain top looking out over a beautiful view naked...

Water slide Naked...

I can probably think of a few more things after I have had my coffee...

free2tannude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2008 :  6:05:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Drive my 64mpg jetta diesel onto the Whitehouse Lawn in Wahington DC in the nude.

Probably get arrested on a 'security certificate'! Does Guantonamo have a NUDE BEACH?

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2008 :  6:49:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just bought a new scooter would like to find a scenic country road out in the middle of nowhere, strip nude and cruise down the road, the sun on my back and wind in my face and the seat burning my naked butt !

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2008 :  11:41:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Further to my two previous postings in this discussion, I would like to be comfortable venturing into the RED zone at any time.

Living on an acreage on a quiet country dead-end road, within which is a totally private enclosed one acre yard, I have mentally designated three zones: GREEN, YELLOW and RED.

GREEN zone I can be naked at any time without concerns about being seen or offending anyone. This includes entire house, decks and yard with pool, etc.*

YELLOW zone requires caution. This area is not visible from other properties nor the public road, but if someone were to drive or walk the long driveway to the secluded front of the house, I could be seen. Family and most neighbors know to call first, although twice I have been caught by surprise by friends arriving very early. Aerial observers don't count, like hot air ballooners, para-gliders, low-flying ultralight aircraft pilots, sky divers and so forth (yes, it has happened to me: hot air balloon early one morning).

RED zone is visible from the road and/or neighbors. A no-go zone except in dense fog or in the dark (which I have done), or wearing at least a pair of shorts. But wish I could have the freedom to venture forth at any time into that rather large RED zone, naked save for sandals.......

--------------

*Our home is two stories on a mountain slope with front upper level entry and main living area. All decks are at that level providing a panoramic valley and far-side mountain view. Nearest vantage points for someone able to see me on the decks varies from 1/2 to 2 miles. In theory a RED zone but my nudity could only be determined with a telescope or powerful binoculars, not unaided eyes. Could care less, hence to me it is a GREEN nudity zone. Some of you may differ......

Edited by - smoothNtanned on 07/11/2008 6:17:27 PM

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  7:43:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude snorkeling in the blue waters of the Carribean would be at the top of my list !!!

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Dining out in the nude Topic Next Topic: adding chat window  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved