Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 447 ]  [ Total: 447 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 adding chat window
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Something you have always wanted to do nude Topic Next Topic: MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)  

kewlragz

Posted - 10/25/2008 :  04:02:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Folks....what my idea is to add a chatting window where we can be chatting and we can be in touch with every member and it will b more easy to share our ideas and views rather typing in a forum and waiting for some one to reply to your message..i think the administrator should add the chatting facility over here...if its there already i dont how to use it because i am a new member....enjoys folks

kewlragz

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  05:32:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
admin can u add this feature to this site it will b very usefull and more friendly

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 11/01/2008 :  1:01:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A live chat has been opened here several times over the last 7 years, but its usefulness to the forum has been doubtful. For instance, if someone wanted to ask about a nudist club in Kansas, they could log into the live chat and ask the room. They may get an answer, but that answer is only available to those that happen to be there at that exact moment.

On the other hand, if the questions are asked in the open forum, those answers will remain visible for years and serve millions of people.

We're still not certain it is worth our resources to administer a live chat where the main purpose is asking how everyone's weather is today. Anything more important should be shared with the rest of our readers in the open forum. That's part of the reason we're here.

A live chat for Nudist-Resorts.Org will also require a live moderator running the chat room at all times. We're not interested at all in the various liabilities of running a non-moderated chat room.

We had some limited success with our most recent chat set up on the PalTalk network. It's a great infrastructure that supports audio chats, video chats and text. If someone was interested in presenting a show on a certain theme, or in reading a paper they had authored, and enough people were available to offer this as a regular feature, the content might be more worthwhile and could be advertised and scheduled.

We just don't see the value in using our resources to maintain a random chat.

kewlragz

Posted - 11/03/2008 :  03:32:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thats really nice idea admin..i understand ur commitments really appreciate your efforts..

Previous Topic: Something you have always wanted to do nude Topic Next Topic: MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved