Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 239 ]  [ Total: 239 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2013 :  01:35:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's great to hear Michelle. Well in less than 2 months, I'll be moving back to Niagara Falls, so perhaps one day we can get together and enjoy a naked drive! As it is now, I drive naked from Montreal all the way to Niagara Falls when I visit. I come down to the Thousand Islands, get dressed to cross the border, then strip back down as I take 81 to Syracuse, then the 90 to Buffalo. But sometimes, if I feel like taking my time, I get off 81 and take the 104.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2013 :  01:53:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Often times, on my naked drives, I get out of my truck on a deserted road and just enjoy the freedom, such as this.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 06/16/2013 :  02:42:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A naked drive with you would be terrific!Send me a note here when you are passing through, OK? I would enjoy stopping along the way for a freedom exploration.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  12:12:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
something about once away from the city you can be more relaxed driving nude, i like to drive with the windows down especially at night and and enjoy the cool breeze. first time i drove nude i had left all my clothes in back of van big mistake thankfully nothing happened but i could jst see getting stopped and explaining driving nude.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  12:45:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That right there Bob, is why I keep my shorts right there next to me, just in case. Since I've had my cast and now walking boot on my leg, I keep my shorts on that one leg, since it takes me longer to slip them on. This way, if need be, I just have to slip the other leg in and hoist them up.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  02:09:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had to wear one of those walking boots after each of my foot surgeries ... what a PITA! Luckily ... I have these light weight cotton shorts that are pretty worn and I wore those while I had to wear those boots. Easy on, easy off and I finally found a post op "slipper" that I could wear that worked out much better than the boot.

While I was driving and driving naked, I slip the boot or slipper off and only put it on when I got out of the truck or car. I'll get in a bit more driving naked tomorrow. The Prof is babysitting grandkids at their home tomorrow and because they are sick ... I have to stay home. I have a Dr's appointment I really need to go to and don't need to be sick for that. So I'll be out and about, maybe the club or the beach and driving there naked!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  12:56:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The problem I find with any shorts with this boot is that they get caught on the velcro when I try to put them on, hence the reason I leave the shorts on that leg. I can't wear the slipper though as this boot is still supporting my broken leg & dislocated ankle.

I made another round trip to NY, naked, today. Along the way, I got a low tire pressure warning, so I stopped along that road where I took the above picture and checked the tires to see which one was low. On my way back home, I stopped off at the gas station in Vermont that I always fill up at and was able to get out naked and fill up my tire, since it was my drivers side rear tire. I then proceeded to the pumps and with nobody around, got in another naked fill up.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  5:55:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yup ... had the same issues with the "boot" and the "slipper" but I cut the ends of the velcro tabs so they would stop getting stuck on the shorts.

Your situation and mine were different. You have fractures, I had surgery and the boot/slipper was nothing more than protection and to keep the bandages clean. Most times, at home, I didn't wear the slipper and when I was driving ... I took the slipper off.

Got in a bit of naked driving today. Rolled on up to the vaccums at the car wash and then slipped on the shorts. I get a good look at the entrance to the car wash before driving that close without being covered. After I was done there, I slipped the shorts and shirt off and drove to a drive thru but covered myself for that.

Just ran an errand the hardware store and did that naked, then was able to get out of the car without having to cover up. I let the car cool down and then I went out and gave it a detail wipe down with the garage door open but the car was at an angle where I didn't have to worry ... I was blocked from anyone seeing me. I kinda miss my truck! hahahaha

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2013 :  8:58:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know about what kind of boot you had, but mine is held closed by 5 velcro straps that go all the way around the boot (as well as two velcro tabs). So I can't cut any off.

Got in another drive to NY and back today, and will do an even longer one tomorrow.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2013 :  01:29:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looking at the photo ... my boot was similar but shorter. I only wore that boot a couple times til I found the slipper. The boot I had had velcro straps too ... 4 for sure. They didn't go all the way around. They looped through a buckle and then back on itself. The slipper had the velcro straps I could cut so they didn't stick to my shorts.

Got in some good naked driving today. 100 miles going, to the Dr's, then out of the doctor's office and naked again all the way to Disneyland. I just closed my shirt and put my shorts over my lap and paid for parking. Had to slip on the shorts in the car, too many people. Had a fun afternoon at D'Land and got to the car around 9:10p and no one was around so I just stripped at the car and hit the road!

I was beat. Drove well over 200 miles today and much of it was in LA traffic. After I stripped and got in the car for the drive home ... I became energized. The Prof said ... "I knew all you had to do was get naked and you'd feel better!"

She knows me SOOOOOO well!

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2013 :  02:38:41 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, haven't been on for a while because I've been moving. Unfotunately I had no help so it's taken me all of a month to do so.

The advantage was I had many days driving the 45 minutes to an hour naked, up and back. They were 2 lane rural roads.

Now I live a 15 minute walk from work...too bad I couldn't do that naked. Right now I have been able to take advantage of some slight privacy. One house next door is empty, I think it may be being renovated but I seldom see anyone around. I've been sitting out on the deck in the back, working om an all over tan for a couple of days. The closed in porch blocks the house on the other side and some brush and fence block the houses in the back.

Jimmie

JCP
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2013 :  05:24:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit JCP's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a large custom cruiser that is my pride and joy, not a great choice in a country that seems to be home of several rains gods and their ex-wives. Probably should have got one with a smaller engine as it uses more fuel than my Range Rover.

When I was a child I always wanted to know what riding my bike naked would feel like and now I'm a much older child I have the same ambitions. The drawbacks of a hot exhaust, the natural protection of a paper tissue trying to defeat sand paper to one side I would love to try it.

Many years ago I was working on the West coast of France and a colleague leant me a motorbike to ride round the campsite so equipped with a pair of Speedos and a pair of flip flops I road it down to beach. A short and slow ride but majestic. When I got the beach I put the stand down so I could step back and look at the bike, biggest I'd ridden at that time. Sand and bike stands really aren't a great combination I discovered as it's slow motion topple gave unfortunately gave me the time to attempt a foolhardy rescue that resulted in a slightly burnt hand.

Naturists have lent the world to textiles - a shame they won't give it back!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2013 :  10:49:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm still waiting for the day I can ride my Harley naked. Not for a long ride, just a few miles on a back road somewhere, just to get the feeling and say I did it. I've ridden my bicycle naked a few times, but it's just not the same. Fun, but not the same.

I just went to Toronto and back this weekend and I rode both ways naked. Had to dress once on the way to fill up my gas. Was almost on empty and the only gas station around was packed, so I couldn't do it naked. Then on the way back today, I passed a cop, doing about 20 miles over the speed limit. I got past him and looked into my rear view and saw him starting to pull out, so I slipped the shorts on real quick, but he pulled over someone else. So I undressed again.

When I was in Toronto though, I did see a kid pulling out of a parking lot with a license plate that read "B NUDE". I wanted to stop him and ask him about it, but he sped away and I was right at the entrance to my daughters place anyhow. Pretty cool license plate though.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2013 :  12:11:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have been so busy with family stuff and most of it's been clothed. We were babysitting the two youngest grandkids today and they went swimming so I sat out on the deck and played Naked Lifeguard. After they got out ... I grabbed a sweatshirt and slipped on some shorts to get out to the truck to go for dinner. Drove up to the "Curbside" service stalls at Applebee's and was naked except for the unzipped sweatshirt.

The young lady was far enough back that she would have had to climb up on the running board to see in! Got the food and off I went. Still too light out to get out naked. I'm thinking we may go to the club tomorrow ... so there's another naked driving trip!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2013 :  5:54:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
More nude driving done this past week. I had physical therapy for my leg down in Plattsburgh, NY last Tuesday afternoon. I was driving to Niagara Falls afterwards, so right after my appointment and grabbing a bite to eat I slipped off the clothing and drove the 6 hours through the Adirondack mountains and across to Niagara. Had to put my shorts on to fill up the gas as there were too many people around. I was then in Toronto for the weekend so I drove nude from Toronto back to Montreal yesterday. Not many more of these long drives left before I move back to Niagara Falls next month.

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved