Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 248 ]  [ Total: 248 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2013 :  03:58:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got in another great day of naked driving. Drove from home to a club about an hour away. The gate keeper let me in and I got out naked and checked it. After spending a good portion of the day there, I took a shower, even washed my hair and then put all my stuff in the truck and after toweling off and brushing my hair ... I got in and drove home the same way I drove there! hahaha I should have stopped for fuel and something to eat but I didn't want to slip anything on. I almost got to get out of the truck naked and almost did ... but the neighbors garage door started to open when I backed into the driveway. It was still a fun naked driving day!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2013 :  2:38:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a good day FireProf. When I got home, I was very tempted to get out of my truck naked, but my neighbors across the street, their blinds appeared to be closed, but their cars were in the driveway. If I weren't on crutches, I would have done it, but since I move slowly right now, I thought better of it and slipped on my shorts.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2013 :  3:06:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What I find interesting and what some of those that don't agree with what we do ... is that, we always seem to be aware of our surroundings and don't take "chances" with being seen but rather ... take the chance to do some normal things, in the nude, that we normally would do if we were clothed.

When I decide to get out of my truck and walk into the garage, naked, I always ensure that no one's out and about, the houses across the street have tell tail signs that no one can see, such as closed blinds and certain vehicles there or gone, and the same with our next door neighbors.

I don't saunter from the truck into the garage but I don't run either. I probably move quicker than I would if nudity was accepted but I don't enter the garage slow enough to give anyone that extra chance of seeing me.

One of the advantages of this ... is that more times, than not, I get to tell my wife ... "I WON!!!"

I gotta take every advantage I can Diger ... she's up in the WIN column quite a bit lately! hahahahahaha

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2013 :  3:25:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Exactly. I don't take chances. I am aware of my surroundings most of the time. Sometimes we will get caught. When I got caught yesterday by that passing car, it was only because my door was locked. If it weren't for that, I would have been in my truck just a moment before the car came around the curve. Before I walk out to my truck, I look up and down my street and across the street at the neighbors houses to ensure nobody is out, and like you said, the tell tale signs that they aren't looking. Now, does this guarantee that they can't see me? No, but I'm at least minimizing the risk.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2013 :  7:21:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Exactly ... there is no absolute guarantee that with taking all the precautions ... you still may be seen. It's probably happened to me more than once. There are times when I don't notice that after taking all the necessary precautions ... I've gotten inside the garage and when I go to close the door, I notice my neighbor across the street standing on his outdoor balcony having a smoke. Was he there as soon as I got out of the truck and saw me? I don't know ... but he's seen me plenty of times before and he's my friendliest neighbor!

Back to "driving naked," ... because you and I are on a couple of sites that discuss this extension of our nude lives, I find it strange how paranoid so many "nudists" are about this practice of driving nude, in particular. My wife and I drove all over the town this morning, running errands and I can't tell you how many people we drove by in parking lots, on the streets and they didn't give us the time of day. They were too busy driving and watching out for themselves. Not only do the vast majority of drivers not look over to see if you're dressed or not ... they've added a new distraction away from you an onto the interior of their own vehicles ... I look over and see more people texting and reading texts and emails and responding to them nowadays.

The guy next to them in the big truck, with tinted windows, driving naked ... not interesting enough for anyone! hahahahahaha

Edited by - FireProf on 06/01/2013 12:16:37 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2013 :  11:09:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know one person in particular who you are talking about ;)

But you're right, most people don't pay any attention.

I'm on some biker websites too and I've come across quite a fee people who also enjoy being naked. They love hearing about my adventures. I am talking to one woman now who wants to try to drive naked but is afraid. I told her about just wearing a button up shirt, unbuttoned. She's thinking about it. Another that wants to try going outside naked but lives in a condo complex. So I told her to drive out in the middle of nowhere at night and just get out and walk around naked to see how it feels.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2013 :  3:28:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have five trips down to New York this week for medical visits. So far I've gone three times and all three trips were naked.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2013 :  9:47:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The warm weather has returned with much more consistancy, here in Southern California. It will be like this until Jan/Feb ... so Naked Driving on a "regular" basis is back to normal. Although ... my primary driving naked vehicle is in the shop for a few days ... so ... I'll take better precautions when driving my muscle car if my wife's car isn't available.

Think a naked driving trip to the club is in the works for the next couple of days.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2013 :  10:05:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not only did I get in another day of naked driving to NY and back yesterday (which I'm about to do again), but I got my first gas fill up of the year as well. I didn't expect to, since it was around 7:00pm and the gas station is usually full of cars at that time. But to my surprise, it was pretty deserted, and there was nobody else on the side where I can do it naked, so it was perfect.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2013 :  9:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good for you Willy! Been driving naked almost everyday now since the weather got warmer ... almost two months! It's just been regular stuff and not very informative to write/type about. I did drop off my "primary drive naked vehicle" off at the shop the other day. There were lots of vehicles in line and I had time to slip on the shorts but was caught off guard by this female service writer that came from behind my truck while my focus was in front. She didn't see anything but was at my window and startled me. She apologized and said..."we'll be right with you." I had already had my shorts up and zipped but hadn't buttoned my shirt. When I got in the car with my wife, who had followed me to the dealer, my wife asked ... "did she catch you!?" and then laughed.

Another week or so and we'll have the motorhome out of storage and take it to the club where we can air it out, along with our naked bods!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2013 :  11:16:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't had 2 months worth, but I've been driving naked all week long with daily trips to New York. No driving tomorrow but I do have to go again Monday.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 06/15/2013 :  11:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just returned from my first nude drive. I loved it! Thanks all for sharing your experiences, it motivated me.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2013 :  12:43:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's awesome Michelle. So tell us some details about your drive.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/16/2013 :  12:44:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I stated ... "almost everyday." But haven't been in the car in almost 40 hrs. Been home, just chillin' and living naked. I will be out and about in the morning for a few things, I'll be naked then. Then a house full for Father's Day. Monday we'll have family over and have to be dressed and then Tuesday's a Dr visit ... it'll be a long nude drive there and back ... about 2.5 - 3 hrs each way! I love LA traffic ... hahahahahahaha

n/a
deleted

Posted - 06/16/2013 :  01:14:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I stripped off, left my house after it was dark and drove around the city and a bit on the expressway. I was exhilarated! A man on a truck that was higher than my car pulled up next to me and honked his horn, smiled and waved. That was a bit scary so I drove home. When I pulled into my driveway, I went to my slightly secluded backyard and laid in the grass for a few minutes. Felt great! Wish I was with others to feel this - nothing like and will be going again! Thank you all for the motivation!!

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved