Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 457 ]  [ Total: 457 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Driving naked
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools
Page: of 52

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2013 :  8:26:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dude ... you do get some long naked drives in!

All of my recent naked drives have been fairly short and non adventurous. Tomorrow ... I need to drive to San Diego and I will do that drive and the drive home naked.

We've just been so busy and not able to go anywhere to far away. I did get in two naked 1 hr drives this past weekend and it made the stinking drive in traffic a whole lot better.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2013 :  12:07:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I try! I have two drives to New York and back this week, on Wednesday & Thursday, so that'll be 3 more hours each day of naked driving.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2013 :  12:36:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice! I'll have several hours, off and on (with the clothes), of driving nude tomorrow. My "honey do" list got longer and after the trip to SD and back, I'll be running a few errands. I've already mapped out my route so I can be nude longer between stops! hahahaha

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2013 :  12:42:40 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

More nude driving done this past week. I had physical therapy for my leg down in Plattsburgh, NY last Tuesday afternoon. I was driving to Niagara Falls afterwards, so right after my appointment and grabbing a bite to eat I slipped off the clothing and drove the 6 hours through the Adirondack mountains and across to Niagara. Had to put my shorts on to fill up the gas as there were too many people around. I was then in Toronto for the weekend so I drove nude from Toronto back to Montreal yesterday. Not many more of these long drives left before I move back to Niagara Falls next month.

Let's see...6 hours of naked driving through the Adirondack Mountains....yup, sounds like therapy to me!

Jimmie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2013 :  01:00:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My "driving naked" trip got seriously derailed! Had a minor accident with ... myself! Front wheel came off my classic car! NOT GOOD! Spent most of the day trying to get it fixed and back on the road. It's still in the shop.

But ... I will go get it tomorrow. I'll drive the rental car down, pick up my car and drive it naked back home! I'll need something fun to do after I pay THAT bill.

Edited by - FireProf on 07/11/2013 01:00:50 AM

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2013 :  06:31:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday I rotated the tires on my truck, checked the brakes and front end and cleaned it up. So afterwards I decided to take a naked test drive out here in the country where I live. So refreshing. I really enjoyed it. I usually always work naked in the garage.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2013 :  11:12:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear FireProf. I drove to NY and back naked again today.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2013 :  11:14:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well ... my classic muscle car is back in the garage, at home, and still needs some body work.

I had to make the trip back home from the repair garage and since I was somewhat ... depressed, I jumped in got naked and drove home. Made the drive a lot better.

I'll be driving naked this whole week. It's hot here ... close to 100 every day. Definitely shorts weather and those are always easy to slip on and off!

nakedterry

Posted - 07/16/2013 :  10:46:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Took my first naked drive Sunday.Took two cars to the car wash during the day. Had to put on my shorts when I drove up to the line to pay the guy. One of my cars is a cab, but I was afraid to drop the top. It was quite a neat drive. Enjoyed every minute of the 20 minute drive up and back. Thanks to the board for suggesting naked driving!!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2013 :  5:33:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nakedterry,

Driving Naked is not for everyone. Even my wife, a devoted and self proclaimed nudist for over 39 years, has some reservations, most of the time, to being completely naked in the vehicles we own and I've had the windows tinted quite dark and are high off the ground. Some nudists can't grasp the concept that driving naked is NOT an exhibitionist event. For some it might be but for many of those that I've communicated with on this board and on others ... it's just an extension of our lifestyle at home.

Got in a bit of Naked Driving today. Got out to the truck and stripped off, went through the drive thru at Starbucks for coffee before I continued to my haircut appointment. Got dressed out front of my hair stylist's home and when we were done, I got back in the truck and drove home naked. It's hot ... really hot here today and all week. Our neighbors have their windows, shutters and blinds closed and the A/C on. It makes it very easy to just jump outta the truck, parking the in driveway, and walk into the garage without having to put the clothes back on!

Enjoy your naked driving when you can. Be careful, aware of your surroundings and if it works better be keep the top on ... it's still a lot more comfortable driving bottomless then it is fully clothed!

nakedterry

Posted - 07/16/2013 :  6:34:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf,
Thanks for the info.
I would think that the Starbucks window person would see you. I will have to check it out. I love the feeling of driving in the nude. Maybe a night ride with the top down sometime this week. I almost tried the bank drive-thru but stayed clothed.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2013 :  7:29:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nakedterry,

I drive a high profile, full sized truck. I sit much higher than the drive up windows at the drive thru's. It's quite normal to see guys driving without a shirt around here in So. Cal. I'm waiting for someone to ask me ... "are you naked?" I'll just say ... "can you see my bottom half?" When they say ... "no." I'll say ... "then you'll have to just wonder if I am or not!" Give them a smile and wink!

I have had a few females say ... "it's no fair you guys get to drive around without tops on when it's so hot." I say to them ... "you're right, it isn't fair."

nakedterry

Posted - 07/16/2013 :  9:34:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf

Although not practiced much, it is not against the law in Ohio for females to go topless. Occasionally at summer festivals ladies will go topless or paint themselves up as they stroll down the street, especially in the short north district of Columbus. It's always a good time on Saturday night if you time it right. My cab is certainly not up in the air like your truck!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2013 :  10:38:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It's not driving but I did get in about an hour of naked mowing this evening. I mowed my dad's yard and our yard both naked. I can mow dad's backyard in daylight but had to wait till dark to mow the front and my yard. No fences around either yard just far enough away from neighbors that they couldn't tell if I was naked or not.

Sorry about your car Fire.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2013 :  12:44:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Digs ...
Man ... I'm still kicking myself for taking it to SD, not checking it out before I left and ... still having heart palpitations each time I think about the wheel coming off where it did and it could have come off on the fwy going 70 mph!!!

I'll be taking it in next week to get estimates on the fender repair and see what the "other" side of the front suspension is gonna cost so both sides are done and done correctly!

I'm back to driving my truck more often which means ... I'm driving naked more often!

Page: of 52 Previous Topic: 2nd Life Keto Gummies Reviews Topic Next Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved