Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 148 ]  [ Total: 148 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2003 :  05:02:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The lady schick and skin so soft works for me!

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 10/04/2003 :  10:26:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! I can't believe the amount of comments and good information that are being exchanged with this topic!!

I'm thinking about trying the braun.

Red

scoutniagara
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2003 :  12:24:07 PM  Show Profile  Send scoutniagara an AOL message  Send scoutniagara an ICQ Message  Click to see scoutniagara's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey, if I can look like a little boy while aged over 50, I'm for it.
I shave during the summer for the all-over tan, but let it grow during the winter. It's a nice feeling when the head and pubic areas have been covered all winter, and in spring, they're bare. I keep my scrotum shaved at all times. It doesn't itch in the pubic area, but does on the scrotum. As the scrotum hair is growing in, it gets caught in the fabric of your clothes and pulls. I'm going to try electrolisis this winter.

FCN member

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/06/2003 :  02:55:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Go for it Scott, it sounds like a good idea. I have never been able to let it grow back, itches to bad.

Kim =^.^=

natureisone
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2003 :  05:34:07 AM  Show Profile  Click to see natureisone's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi my wife and i shave our pubic areas and find in so much better in the summer,we are smooth all year round and just love it.We have never had any bad comments at our nudist club or all of the nudist resorts we have stayed at in australia.It seems to be a general thing for most nudist these days,ok there is alittle bit of a personal thing about it we love as well, but over all the feeling is great.I would say go for it to anybody and dont be shy about it.

Edited by - Moderator on 10/19/2003 6:01:23 PM

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2003 :  5:34:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Update on my use of the Braun silk-epil. I have been using the epilator for about two months now. I use it on my pubes,shaft and ball sack.

I'm truly impressed with the smoothness of my pubic area, and the hair free smoothness lasts for weeks. No problem with using it on the shaft, but the ball sack is just too sensitive and subject to bleeding. As others have suggested, I tried doing the sack without the guide, but I am still not satisfied and the results are uncomfortable.

I've decided to continue to use the epilator on my pubes and shaft and probably will use on other body parts, such as my pits,thighs etc. But, I will revert back to my Mach3 Turbo for doing my ball sack.

Chic

Keep it smooth!

desertdude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2003 :  03:47:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As my name implies I live in the desert where it is very hot in the summer. I have been going to a nudist resort for a couple of years now and a lot of the members are smoothies so I decided to try it and I really like it a lot. It's much cooler than I expected. I use a Mach 3 razor. I tried using a Remington electric on my balls, BIG MISTAKE! I like the MACH 3 but would consider the Seiko cleancut as I have heard good things about it.

guycass
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2003 :  04:18:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im not shaven im waxed my girl friend loves and i like it 45 bucks rip rip rip in less than 20 min and im ready to go

johny59
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2003 :  06:32:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RE: Posted - 10/19/2003 : 5:34:55 PM
""Bleeding in certain parts if used rotating tweezer""

1)Try to recognize the big diference between rotation direction and hair growing direction. "By the hair" plucks every third hair and no big pain. Transversal direction plucks more, and "against the hair" plucks off the last but painy if use it from very beginning. Try to use the first, then second and only then third method on the same place.
2)Try to recognize how important is pull the skin of sack as much it allows, between left hand fingers, let it be expanded as much is no pain. Then pinchinh will no occure, and pinches are reason of Your bleeding.
3)Use warm and oily environment to ease the hair sliding out. So use warm masage or bath beforehand and put the light handcreme on it before and after tweezing.
4) May be it is simple effect that hairs are too strong - after a year they shall become less strong and it never more bleeds.

nudinono
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2003 :  09:16:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To all u shavers! Didjya ever think that nature left that hair there for a reason? I mean u dont have hair on ur forehead(unless ur Brook Shields)do you? I compromise with nature;I give myself really short brush-cut-no itch......P.S. Cinderela dont even think about dying down there! If that dye migrates downward...yowie mowie

smoothIN
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2003 :  12:42:34 PM  Show Profile  Send smoothIN an ICQ Message  Send smoothIN a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a 40+ male who also shave his pubic area. I have done this for over 10 years. My lady friend likes look although she doesn't shave herself. I have noticed that there are more people shaved at the resorts, all ages. I feel to do whatever you like.

Tom

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2003 :  07:12:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok... I'm a big wimp... I admit it! I'm not game enough to wax, but I certainly trim often. I think it looks better well groomed rather than waxed. For men, where exactly doesn't the pubic region end and the rest of the body hair begin???

Sponta.

Shodan101

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  7:20:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had my first taste of nudist life on holiday this year loved it. Can't wait to be able to make it a more regular part of my life - pity my wife wasn't able to join me on the nudist beach though (young son preferred to stay at the pool with his holiday friends).

I've been shaving my pubic/genital region for years now and much prefer it to hair. I've noticed that as I get older the hair that's stopped growing on my head has sprouted up all over the place. I now remove it from my back & stomach but intend to go for all over shortly. I'm just a bit daunted by the work it'll involve as it's going to be practically my whole body!

Has anybody tried more permanent removal methods (laser, Kalos etc) they'd like to share their thoughts on??

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  02:45:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Its too bad Shodan101 that you can't transplant that hair.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  05:47:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a trimmer not a shaver. Tho' I've often thought I've going smooth, I'm a huge whimp so I know I wouldn't bare to be waxed and I'm not a fan of the stumble regrowth.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.47 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved