Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 122 ]  [ Total: 122 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  11:06:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bear in the Desert,

Good luck! Just keep in mind that all methods have there own start up problems.

Keep us informed.

Chic

Keep it smooth!

lvnv777
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  11:17:04 PM  Show Profile  Send lvnv777 an AOL message  Click to see lvnv777's MSN Messenger address  Send lvnv777 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello From Robbie Of Hawaii,

I consider myself a smoothie 49 yo cosmopolitan guy from Oahu. I have been shaving for a number of years already. I'm slightly hairy due to my varied 7 mixtures that I have.

I shave my head every 2 days, trim under my arm now & then, and shave below every 2 days. I use the Gillette Mach 3 Turbo. I like shaving that smooth as silk feeling. I see lots of men and women with the same shaved area(s).

Feel free to drop 1 line or 2 lines if U like. Be well and best wishes to all nuduists/naturists out there.

Keep Smiling,

Harold H. Robertson
(Robbie W/A Smile)
LVNV777@earthlink.net
Go Earthlink/Sprint
Hawaii/Nevada

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  11:42:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have been a nudist about three years and a smoothie for the last two
i enjoy being shaved but my girl is the other way. not an active nudist nor does she like to be shaved. some how we still get along!

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  11:53:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, there are so many great comments about being a smoothie. I was never one for body hair anyway. My girlfriend is going to try it too.

Dare to be Bare

Edited by - Bare in the Desert on 09/26/2003 11:44:22 AM

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2003 :  7:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I find it fascinating there's so much interest in removing body hair, it's probably the genital shaving that makes the topic so interesting. How many people here are interested in how others shave their beards?

Oh well, I've removed most of my body hair for 20 or so years also and I use the Braun epilator (the best) but I gotta ask Chic, how on Earth do you stand the pain when using it in your pubic area and sac???? I tried it once and I think open heart surgery without anesthetic would be less painless.

I use the Braun on my chest and stomach and legs but a Mach 3 Turbo for sensitive areas like pubes and underarms. Unfortunately I don't have to worry about the hair on my head anymore (sigh). I recommend the Braun and the Turbo 3 blades and also this new mini-shaver for keeping trimmed between shaves.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

Irie

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  08:09:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with vealj. I tried the braun on my pubic area last week and am still recovering. I have gone back to my seiko clean cut. Much safer and far less pain with good results.

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  09:43:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My girlfriend and I have just recently joined the ranks of the smoothies and love it. We've heard lots of pros and cons about the Braun, mostly cons so we have decided to stick with the Mach 3 turbo.

Dare to be Bare

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  6:52:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just got the braun and as soon as some hair grows back going to give it a try, i'll let you know how it goes.
Willy

Rahul7009
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  01:47:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Rahul7009 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think waxing best option.
In India it is more popular in females and beauti parlours offer this service when one goes for manicure & waxing at no extra cost. Still thay ask you if you want 'Under legs', which means under the underwear area too.
Shaving makes hair thick and fat.
Baron silk epil is a good option for doing at home.

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  01:59:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can see how waxing would be effective for women. I'm not so sure how well that would work on ALL the male parts. Ouch!

I've heard that too, that hair gets thinker and fatter after shaving, I've also heard its a myth. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

Dare to be Bare

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  02:09:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone tried any of those chemical hair removers like Epil-Stop and such?

Dare to be Bare

Rahul7009
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  02:10:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Rahul7009 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have an example, u all must have seen your armpit hair, they are ugly (i guess) and i am sure you must have shaved them for the last so many years.

I too have shaved all my body parts except the armpits. So what i see now is that my armpit hair are still soft, light in color and thin as compared to my friends and family members, who have hard, thick hair as they have been shaving.

grahamandjulia
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  02:40:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The ultimate in hair removal is laser. We both have considered (went for a consultation) this but our hair is too fair. It works best when the hair is darker than the skin.
The idea of permanent removal sounds attractive. No more shaving etc.
Has anyone done this? Pleased with results?

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  09:07:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
after hearing all the painful stories, add my 2cents. the venus razor attached to the trac 3 work, is not painful, and the hair hasnt grown back. will give name of epilator cuz there is no itching and comes with moisturizing cream

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  5:44:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved