Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 247 ]  [ Total: 247 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

tjohnson1353
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2003 :  08:43:07 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tjohnson1353's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I tend to just give mine a little trim every now and then. Kinda like mowing the lawn
Ive never gone completely smooth. i reckon id feel sorta naked without my pubes. ( if that makes sense :P )
I know a couple of girls who actually went to a pubic hair stylist!
I didn't know there was such a thing!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2003 :  09:30:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes they do have pubic hair sylists, they can shape the pubic hair into just about any design. There was a big spread(pardon the pun), on it in one of the men's magazines. I choose to leave a a thin strip on top, I think it looks better than completely bald.

Kim =^.^=

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2003 :  1:07:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Though my wife has become a converted shaver, she didn't care for it at first, she probably would not go some place to have this done.

I have been given that privilage. She's tried to do it herself but says she doesn't do as good a job. She's a tiny triange girl herself.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2003 :  03:27:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
She must be really trusting FireProf, I don't know if I could let a man there with a razor.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2003 :  07:44:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fireprof, you are a lucky guy. Nice your wife lets you help.

irishred

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2003 :  8:59:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
TJ,

A pubic hair stylist.... Let me guess, i bet it somewhere on Oxford Street! ;-)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2003 :  01:30:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lol Spontanudity, there are probably a lot of them in King's Cross.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  07:49:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kim,

There's a lot of EVERTHING in Kings Cross... I actually live right between King Cross and Oxford St... I wonder what that makes me?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  10:15:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Why do people go smooth? This question has been perplexing me. I just don't understand why people would spend the time to shave that particular spot. Isn't having pubic hair kind of a rite of passage into adulthood? Someone is going to say that having hair under your arms would also be in this category yet we shave that. For me, shaving underarm hair makes sense- it's more comfortable and I find that my deoderant if far more effective without underarm hair. But why shave *down there*? I'm just not understanding.

Melissa

happycouple
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  3:28:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

Why do people go smooth? This question has been perplexing me. I just don't understand why people would spend the time to shave that particular spot. Isn't having pubic hair kind of a rite of passage into adulthood? Someone is going to say that having hair under your arms would also be in this category yet we shave that. For me, shaving underarm hair makes sense- it's more comfortable and I find that my deoderant if far more effective without underarm hair. But why shave *down there*? I'm just not understanding.

Melissa

Melissa,
___________My wife and I have shaved 100% for years, We find it to be quite comfortable and adds a unique feeling when we have some "private" time. It is not what some would say a perverted kid thing, but more like a total feeling of freedom. I work in the construction field and I noticed a cleaner feeling when it is 90 plus outside, my wife also feels cleaner with no hair. We usually shave every 2 to 3 days and after doing it so long, other than a nick or two, no shaving bumps, it has become a normal thing, and part of out lives. Most of our friends are shavers and feel the same as us. I hope this helps you,

Dave______________________________________________________
My clothes have low self-esteem... they know they're not wanted.

happycouple
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  3:36:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

I have noticed an increase in shaving both in males and females. I am shaved except for a thin line, my hubby is natural. I feel that everyoneone should be free to express themselves as they please, to shave or not to shave. Recently though I have run into people who feel that everyone should be shaved, and that natural is gross. There seems to be a slit among naturists as shaved and unshaved. I understand in the UK there is a club for smooths only. Naturists need to stick together and not be divided. if someone wants to shave, thats their right, if they don't thats their right too.

I agree 100%, live and let live or should it be shave or not, A personal preference is all it is.

Dave

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  6:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

Melissa

I agree with happycouple. Its much more comfortable and more free, like one less layer between your skin and the world. My girlfriend has decided to go smooth also and thinks its great. I was not a smoothy until 3 months ago and have no plans on ever going back. Ive never really been one for body hair on me anyway.

You know if you really wanna know what its like you should try it. If you dont like it the hair will always grow back.

Dare to be Bare

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  6:10:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

Yes they do have pubic hair sylists, they can shape the pubic hair into just about any design. There was a big spread(pardon the pun), on it in one of the men's magazines. I choose to leave a a thin strip on top, I think it looks better than completely bald.

Kim =^.^=

Pubic hair stylists huh. Thats pretty cool, never heard of such a thing. I like the idea of changing the look, like shave it into shapes and such or just keeping it clean but I think I'd rather do all that myself.

Mmm... Maybe I'll let it grow out a bit and do my initials.

Dare to be Bare

bobkathy99
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2003 :  7:24:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit bobkathy99's Homepage  Reply with Quote
we have tried shaving before, but prefer not to bother...to each his/her own.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2003 :  01:26:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
bobkathy99;

Your totaly right, you have the option to shave or not its up to you. As you say to each their own.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved