Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 148 ]  [ Total: 148 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

b4dger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  06:22:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Both my wife and I shave our pubic area and have done for the last 20 years. When we first started we were definatly the odd ones out at the club but we find its the ones with a full bush that are now the odd ones out.
I trim every time I shave which is daily. My wife shave two or three times a week.

tasha

Posted - 07/25/2007 :  04:27:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see the topic of shaving has been around for years.

Before indulging myself I have read opinions, pros and cons. A view of shapes people have in the form of photos would be instructive. I've heard of terms like "runways, hollywood, triangles, hearts..." Can anybody recommend a site to see these?

nakedinla
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2007 :  10:32:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I prefer to shave every other day while in the shower (multi-tasking) keeps in order.

HT

zaveh
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2007 :  3:41:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see so many nudists shave and very few use other forms of hair removal. I wax and find it much more conveient than shaving because it lasts longer and hair becomes slightly thinner.
In any case I find smooth looks much better than hairy unless you have a small very very thick and densely haired bush.and not the large diffusely hairy wide areas most persons have.

1smooth1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  2:47:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave completely every day while showering.Been shaved for 5 years and love the look and feel. Also a good all over tan helps with the look.

frogger47

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  9:21:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is probably a silly question but since nudists/naturlists feel that nudity is not sexual in nature and since we have hair by nature would it not focus attention to the genetails by shaving?

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/13/2007 :  10:26:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only silly question is one that is not asked. As far as drawing attention to the genital area goes, I do not believe it does. I for one epilate everything from my nose to my toes. Why would anyone focus on my smooth genitals rather than my smooth legs. How much hair we choose to keep on our bodies is just that, a choice.

StreakingSkater
Forum Member

Posted - 10/13/2007 :  11:33:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by frogger47

This is probably a silly question but since nudists/naturlists feel that nudity is not sexual in nature and since we have hair by nature would it not focus attention to the genetails by shaving?

I don't think shaving or not draws focus or removes foucs and attention to the genitals, it is a social norm on what is "normal" or natural amout of hair by weather you are male or female and what part of the body.

People cut, style and even shave their heads, faces, underarms, legs, etc., why genitals is somehow different and wrong escapes me.

I suppose the ultmate "natural" state would be to never cut ones hair on your head, face, body, gentials ever, while that is an option, it would be rather impractical, although I am sure there are people somewhere who do this, and more power to them. Would someone with a life time growth of hair in th pubic area with "dreadlocks" be the ultimate "natural" person? Should they also never tirm their toe and finger nails? Would'nt that "draw attention to them.."

I an not sure what you mean by "naturists think nudism is not sexual by nature" My view is, I think that the human conditon has sex as a natural part of it, naked, clothed or otherwise,and there is everything right with that. When people get very used to being naked in groups, and don't see it as being somehow sexual or abnormal by default just to be naked, as seems to be the societies at larges view of nudism, then being naked in groups or social social settings is no more or less seuxal than your daily life in clothes.

I think the natural human condition has most people having plenty of sexual thoughts going on on all the time, naked or in clothes, to pretend or absolutly deny that is not true when one is a nudist in a nakded situation is silly, just as silly as say nudism is only about sex, both are not true is not. I guess some hard core nudist may respond to this and say natursim/nudism has zero to do with sex, I just find that absurd. Does a nudist then have to put on clothes to think about sex??

In any case I would say life is short, try various amounts of hair, clothes, and go with what works and and is enjoyable for you.

Cheers.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/13/2007 :  8:17:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mrs. Cookie and I were shave since early spring and summer. We shaved at DS in April and decided to stay shaved for the summer months, but come Labor Day we would go back to the full bush look!!!!

We have decided that we enjoy the full bush look, since we both enjoy dyeing and bleaching our bush!

We enjoyed the smooth look during the summer months and quite a few of our nudist friends joined in the fun, but now that the cold winds and snow of the Northeast is fast approaching we have decided to have a contest.

We state the date of Valentines Day to see who would have the thickist and bushist bush!!!

Nobody can shave or trim form Labor on!!!!

The weather is turning cool. We are having a few of our nudist friends over tonight, and we will have to sprint to the "hot tub"!!!!

Just remember we are not here for a long time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

StreakingSkater
Forum Member

Posted - 10/14/2007 :  4:23:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cookie

Mrs. Cookie and I were shave since early spring and summer. We shaved at DS in April and decided to stay shaved for the summer months, but come Labor Day we would go back to the full bush look!!!!

We have decided that we enjoy the full bush look, since we both enjoy dyeing and bleaching our bush!

We enjoyed the smooth look during the summer months and quite a few of our nudist friends joined in the fun, but now that the cold winds and snow of the Northeast is fast approaching we have decided to have a contest.

We state the date of Valentines Day to see who would have the thickist and bushist bush!!!

Nobody can shave or trim form Labor on!!!!

The weather is turning cool. We are having a few of our nudist friends over tonight, and we will have to sprint to the "hot tub"!!!!

Just remember we are not here for a long time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Hi Cookie:

You seem to enjoy full bush, shaved, and dyed/bleached and put in various shapes for your pubic hair through out the year.

Is the reaction to dying/bleaching similar to shaving? I mean do you get negative reactions on it? I think it is all good.

Seems to me you are having a great time in life, cheers, life is short, might as well have fun. :)

Streakingskater.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/17/2007 :  8:32:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
StreakingSkater:

Mrs. Cookie and I have been coloring and bleaching our "bush" for over 8 years!
At first some of our nudist friends were taken back at it. The first time was at a Valentines Day Nudist Party at our house, and Mrs. Cookie was a "Bright Red", and I was just the opposite, "Snow Blond", and trust me it was blonde!!

But slowly but surly our group of friends over time decided to to the deed.

Now it is common practice to see whom might be a diff. shade. The women are more into it than the men, but Mrs. Cookie and I enjoy surprising each other. We have theme parties every month, and it is so surprising to see who did what to the "bush" both female and male.

Now that the cool/cold weather is hitting the Northeast, we will be hitting the hot tub!!!
I know when we visit our local nudist resort/camp, we do have some people who don't know us give a a second look.

This did not happen this year since we were both "smooth" from our trip to the "left coast", but in previous years we def. did rec. some second glances.

Last year before my wife and I shaved, she was "raven black" in the "bush", and she was a platinum blonde. I was a "copper blush" and needless to say it did stand out.

We have noticed that through this period there have been a few couples who have ventured and tried tne coloring and dyeing, and they tell us they enjoy it.

Whether we are "smooth", or have a "full bush"
just remember, you have to be happy with yourself.

"We are here not for a long time, so let's have a good time!"

Cookie

nomad6
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2007 :  11:35:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we are both completely shaved starting from about the 1st of mar to the end of sept.we both love the look plus seems to look a litle cleaner

smoothsailor

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  03:26:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi everyone, i'm very excited to see that there are more people out there that also shave. i look forward to chatting with you all.
before finding this forum, i thought i might be a little bit weird, i have been shaving everything for about two years now, and love it.
at first it was a bit of a pain, razor burn and all, but once the skin becomes accustomed to it, no problem.
i love to be outside naked, especially at my favourite spot at the lake, swimming feels so good!

calichris1141

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  10:00:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
by the way,
if anyone is still wondering why athletes shave, here it is, the whole truth and nothing but

its all mental. they shave there arms, legs, and pubes because when they swim, it makes them feel like there moving faster, which builds their confidence. there is no resistence or anything like that , its all mental.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2008 :  12:58:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Exactly 20 years ago began shaving and trimming in the mid-region, but it was 12 years before I shaved everything below my ribs. Due to rashes, had permanent removal in my groins.

Shave daily in evening shower following a hot tub. Never wish to go back. Truly enjoy the look and feel of smoothness. Hence my moniker for this website...........

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved