Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 166 ]  [ Total: 166 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

robroy560
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2008 :  11:11:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been reading this website/bulletin board for awhile. This fascination with shaving one's body is amazing. Does it really matter? Does one's body hair make them less or more of a nudist?

Don't get me wrong; my wife is smooth. But she decided on that long before we became nudists. I asked her if she wanted to try it, and the rest is history. That's her decision to stay smooth. If she wants to go natural, I would respect it too. Life is too short to obsess over pubic hair.

If my back and chest didn't look like I was wearing a sweater, I would shave my pubic hair too. With the advent of heating and air conditioning, body hair is not a big thing. Plus I can cut down on shedding.

But these are our decisions as husband and wife, and we don't care what the trend is in the nudist world.

Instead of worrying about our grooming and what the couple on the next blamket does, we should be promoting responsible nudist ettiquette. A good example would be not to offer to apply sunscreen to my wife while I'm away at the restroom - I don't care if you are turned on by large breasts.

Josh_87
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2008 :  08:50:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i shaved it all off once, annoyed the hell outta me when it grew back so never again

aznudeken

Posted - 09/08/2008 :  3:57:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started shaving in 1982. 2 yrs ago I let my body hair grow back in. I shaved again in May and do not plan to let it grow back again

daily0321
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2008 :  11:38:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, i just shaved my pubic hair recently. What can i do to make the skin smooth on the place where i shaved my pubic hair. I dont really like my skin rigid.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/18/2008 :  8:07:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dailey:

I find when I shave during the Summer months, I use a J&J baby oil!!!

It does the trick. Don't be shy, I carry a small bottle in my pocket, and apply it when necessay.

Once your skin get the feel of what you are doing, it will disapate.

Cookie

Kay

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  11:18:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went to my very first nudist camp in 1983. It was at a time when shaving was just starting to come into vouge with the women. There were a few ladies there that were fully shaved. I have always had a bush. I am a blonde so...it was light. When I saw how sexy and smooth the ladies looked, the very next week I shaved it ALL off.So.....from that time forward I have been fully shaved. I LOVE BEING SHAVED. I shave every morn in the shower, its no big deal and takes a few extra seconds. I ALWAYS feel very sexy afterward.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  6:56:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shaving isn't about nudism its about a choice on making a change for yourself not others, I shave the hair on my back and some chest hair because I like the smooth look over the grizzly look, I shave my pubic hair but leave a small patch because I like the look, but I leave my leg hair and hair on top of my head. Its all about my choice and how I feel not others, my wife asked me if it itched because when she did it, it drove her nuts when it broke out. I think we all experience that but learn ways to keep it from being uncomfortable and especially from breaking out.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  6:58:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kay:

Mrs Cookie and I enjoy the smooth looke during
the summer months. Mrs. Cookie can show off
her jewelry, since she has several piercings.
But come Labor Day she and I let our bush grow.
By December, we have a full lush bush, and we
surprise each other with diff. shades!!

Just remember, we are here for a short time, so
let's have a good time!!!

Cookie

Shaver77
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  10:51:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Shaver77 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lovely totally shaven and body jewellery for summer ..+ & + ..I think this is really beautiful ...genital jewellery is exciting and shows strenght of character and a pride in appearance ,,,,everybody has pierced ears !!!!

Like to see the range of jewellery

quote:
Originally posted by Cookie

Kay:

Mrs Cookie and I enjoy the smooth looke during
the summer months. Mrs. Cookie can show off
her jewelry, since she has several piercings.
But come Labor Day she and I let our bush grow.
By December, we have a full lush bush, and we
surprise each other with diff. shades!!

Just remember, we are here for a short time, so
let's have a good time!!!

Cookie

Shaver77
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  11:09:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Shaver77 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

You have my attitude to totally hairless genitalia....I used to shave it each day ...or have it shaved by my lady ...but now wax totally ......have attended a waxing course and would adore trying it out on women ...but I cant even convince my partner :( . I am a promoter of waxing as apposed to shaving but both achieve the desired result ....I like your sincere affirmation ...PS: we need more women like you ....for the smoothie lobby

quote:
Originally posted by Kay

I went to my very first nudist camp in 1983. It was at a time when shaving was just starting to come into vouge with the women. There were a few ladies there that were fully shaved. I have always had a bush. I am a blonde so...it was light. When I saw how sexy and smooth the ladies looked, the very next week I shaved it ALL off.So.....from that time forward I have been fully shaved. I LOVE BEING SHAVED. I shave every morn in the shower, its no big deal and takes a few extra seconds. I ALWAYS feel very sexy afterward.

daily0321
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2009 :  1:41:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How long does it take to shave your entire body in general? Does it feel good to be smooth.

nudiguy

Posted - 02/20/2009 :  03:53:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been shaving about 9 years and my wife for 7, we both love it and feel more hygienic, I have also started shaving my armpits in the last two months and feel that it is a lot better too.

Funny thing is that my wife will only go fully nude on a beach unshaven but at our club she is OK at being shaved, she says that being shaved in front of strangers is different from being shaved in front of friends and that little bit of hair hides her virginal lips from others she does not know.

gatorman4109
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  3:03:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have been shaved sence my vas. in 1991. i visit a local park and notice almost everyone, young and old are shaved. if not shaved, groomed close. i personally love the feeling and shave evry day.

msmykonos
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  4:40:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
who has pubic hair anymore???? it's not the 70s

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2009 :  10:44:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by msmykonos

who has pubic hair anymore???? it's not the 70s

At least 50% of the 3 or 4 clubs I visit, people are natural rather than shaved. I don't see the purpose of it.

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved