Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 430 ]  [ Total: 430 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

canzan
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  2:36:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have always found the smooth look more attractive. 30 years ago when there was no talk of shaving pubic hair I persuaded my girlfriend of the time to shave her pubes off. We both liked it, but it seemed strange then for a man to do it. My next girlfriend also shaved hers for me. She was a nurse and often had to shave patients pubic hair before medical procedures. While loving her lack of pubes I still thought at that time it was strange for a man. My wife was less keen on shaving her pubes but trimmed then until about 4 yrs ago when she had a lot of her pubes lasered off and has kept a smaller neater strip. Having been to a number of nudist beaches and a resort and seeing many men shaved, I decided to do it and now wish I had started 30 years ago. Sometimes I wonder whether my old girlfriends kept up shaving their pubes. My wife likes my pubes shaved and says I look cleaner and neater down their now, but doesn't like it if I get slack and let it get spikey. I have decided to go back to using an epilator for a while, but getting back into it is rough as every hair needs to be ripped out. Once you have started I remember it wasn't too bad as hairs grow back at different rates and your not having to get everyone each time. I also found that the skin becomes more sensitive during love making than if you shave all the time. Personally I think the new trend of shaving pubes for men and women is great, and I think it fantastic for those men and women who have gotten a lasered brazillian - wish I had the guts! Long live smoothies!

Edited by - canzan on 09/09/2007 09:57:21 AM

JustJim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  4:39:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recently went to my first nudist resort and was pleasantly surprised to find that on that day, approximately 95% of the people there were shaved. I would have never guessed the percentage to be so high for "smoothies" but I do like the look and think it's very attractive.

JustJim

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2006 :  10:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
JustJim, were these people shaved completely, or is this 95% referring just to their pubic hair?

hairless2006

Posted - 10/08/2006 :  02:33:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you want to be hair free for long periods of time waxing is the way to go. I doesn't hurt that bad especially if you apply a cream the salons sell before getting it done numbs the area.

Shaver77
Forum Member

Posted - 10/14/2006 :  08:27:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Shaver77 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
waxing is the preferred option as it lasts longer. The creams are good too but dont do senative bits

Bare Couple

Posted - 11/07/2006 :  9:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At our local nude beach, about half of the women are smooth all over, mainly the younger ones. Of the rest, some are trimmed short whilst others have a shaped patch of hair (usually a strip) and bald labia. A full bush is rare. Shaving amongst men isn't as common. Perhaps 25% are shaved, either totally or with just a bit left.

Marco
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2006 :  11:56:56 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Marco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have always trimmed and started to shave this summer which feels gr8, I'm just not sure if it suits guys or not, I am a straight male.

gospel
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2006 :  2:46:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marco

I have always trimmed and started to shave this summer which feels gr8, I'm just not sure if it suits guys or not, I am a straight male.

Marco
I feel like you that shaving feels great but I have reservations about it for guys. I know there are several guys in this string that have done it for years and are comfortable with it but I still feel a bit uneasy about it like with my doctor or if sometime my adult son would become aware of it. It seems at least in my perceptions that women who are shaved are much more acceptable socially than men. I really like it especially for physical intimacy and just the look but like I said it just leaves me a bit uneasy. Maybe after a longer time it will no longer mater to me what others may think of it.

da

hairless_uk
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2006 :  4:08:06 PM  Show Profile  Send hairless_uk a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Gospel,
I also love the look and feel of shaving/being smooth but i am still wary about textiles who notice that i am smooth. I guess confidence comes with time, but i'll still wait for a week or so of regrowth should i need to see the doctor or something like that. Although, i love to be fully shaved for the beach, i don't mind at all if other naturists see me smooth.

Nude is natural

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2006 :  5:09:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At first, I was very unsure how I would be accepted at work being semi smooth. Most of the guys are pretty macho and a guy shaving his pubic hair can't be manly or macho....."he must be a little funny."

It's a state of undress my wife and I both practice and have enjoyed for the past several years. I started out with just shaving the genital area but leaving full growth above the genitals. My wife commented on this and so I began trimming this area quite short. It's a transition from full chest hair to light, shorter belly hair to trimmed short pubic hair to shaved genitals.

I used to cover up when talking with guys at work but then thought, hey.......they know I'm a nudist and I'm not ashamed of who I am or what I do so I stopped covering and no one has made any comments. Only one other guy at this station shaved smooth and they really liked him so me shaving my genitals didn't make me a bad guy or a weird guy.

As far as doctors go, I go for a physical every year and I bet most of the patients doctors see nowadays are either smooth, or trimmed up quite a bit. They won't give your smooth pubic area a second thought.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2006 :  5:21:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been smooth from my nose to my toes for several years. I have gone to nude resorts and beaches. I have gone to gyms and showered with other guys. I have gone to many docotrs and even the ER and not once did I get a negative or any reaction to my being smooth. Don't worry about it. I know how you feel. I felt that way when i first started going smooth. Go for it. Act like there is nothing different and people will not notice. I really don't care if anyone does notice. It is my body and I will groom it any way I want.

blue

Posted - 12/12/2006 :  5:40:11 PM  Show Profile  Click to see blue's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I like hairy and shaved almost equally...
I think it is beutiful to be natural but on the same time if someone feels like being shaved he/she will probably feel better so its all good.
I am not shaved although my body is almost hairless..

beachlover492000
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2007 :  5:45:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been shaving my body completely for two years. I'm married, and my wife has come to like the look and feel of my smooth skin. She has now made shaving mandatory for me - the "no stubble rule." Little did I realize when I lifted the razor to satisfy a fantasy that I would ever end up in this "predicament!"

I love the look and feel of my smooth skin and for me it is a very sexy dare that I find totally irresistible. Are there times when I'm embarrassed? Sure, sometimes I get embarrassed when I have to strip at the doctor's office or catch someone staring at my legs. But the embarrassment is somewhat like one of my other passions, big scary roller coasters. Now I'm strapped in there is no choice but to enjoy the thrill of the ride!

blobbyed
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  1:01:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i love been totally nude I remove my pubic hair and all my body hair with a plucker, it hurts at first but after a few times it is just a small sensation ,just pull any loose skin very tight so as not to get caught in the small plucking wheels good luck my body is know free of hair after 6 years what hair grows is very fine, I do not have ingrowing hairs any more.

E-N-U-Q

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  03:09:04 AM  Show Profile  Click to see E-N-U-Q's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I shave my pupic area 1 to 2 times a week and has done so for many many years now.
I´m toally relaxed about being smooth and is very open about it.

Nils

Best regards
Nils "ENUQ"

Smooth nudist
D e n m a r k

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved