Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 168 ]  [ Total: 168 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

paint4life
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2003 :  12:41:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bfg123456798

I started trimming at 16 and went with the runway look for about a year.

I think you mean "landing strip."

That's the first pubic-nickname we ever heard of.

Haven't heard any other nicks... "Smoothie" is a new one to me... but it makes sense. Then again, now I can't order those blended fruit drinks without clearing my throat first.

We've named one of the hairstyles "the Hitler" because it's a short "landing strip" that is about the size of the famous mustache.

We actually saw a heart-shape once, and a "Capital V" which could have been an initial or a Roman Numeral.

Then there's the Extension -- the very-thin landing strip that from a distance looks like a smoothie with a "high starting point."

It seems some nudists are not comfortable being nude afterall... they have to sport a style.

Don't even get me started on the things I have seen men donning, from clamping rings to zippered sleeves. It seems anti-nude to me to wear anything that says "look at my parts!"

Becoming a smoothie would take more time to accomplish than the time left over to spend in the sun, so I just wouldn't shave. No style whatsoever.

Edited by - paint4life on 07/29/2003 5:28:03 PM

natman55
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2003 :  2:53:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried shaving my pubic area once for several months, thinking it would be more comfortable here in the south. Instead, I found it extremely uncomfortable. I had to apply baby powder several times a day to prevent things from sticking together or causing excess friction while walking. Particularly on guys, the hair in the groin and under the arms seems to provide a combination moisture trap and friction barrier for those regions. I think God knew what He was doing when He designed us.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2003 :  6:34:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not tried to go smooth. But i do shave my balls--nice smooth feeling especially in the summer. Once you start shaving, must continue. Once it starts to grow back it does get itchy.

grahamandjulia
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2003 :  02:56:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All shaving, hair cutting and styling is just body grooming. Most people are just following fashion/convention for the current time. Look back at hairstyles, beard trimming/growing over history. Photos of myself at 18 look ridiculous today.
Women’s shaving habits are also influenced by culture. Not too many hairy legs or armpits in the USA.
In the case of nudists more hair is visible so we have more options. Follow whatever style you want.

My wife worked in a hairdressing salon for a while. Some women had their public hair trimmed into the shape of a heart around Valentine’s Day. There is even variation of styles/choices for those who chose to wear clothes.

Warm01
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2003 :  01:14:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Warm01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To be honest with u i think its sexier to not have pubic hair then to have it .
If u want to shave it and once u do it 3 or more times it does not ich like the first time it was growing in .

It gets less ichy and i have been shaving for 2 reason it feels good and for the clean way u feel when u are intimate.
Hair is carrier of germs and diseases & that is one way u cant get crabs if u shave!
I have been shaving since 1995 and now Im just accoustom to it that it does not bother me when it grows back in !!

Hope this helped

Edited by - Moderator on 08/05/2003 08:50:15 AM

Cinderela
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2003 :  3:22:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I prefer a small 'landing strip' for many reasons and as for the intimate stuff if you're a smoothie then it's a yucky feeling, like rubbing a hairless cat.

*chuckle*

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2003 :  3:51:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warm01 there is another way to stop getting crabs,be a little more careful where you fish.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2003 :  6:32:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It doesn't really matter to me whether someone does or does not shave or trim. A matter of personal preference. The "landing strip" look is nice. I think the "best" look for a woman is either totally natural or totally smooth. Just a personal opinion.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  08:51:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think the best look for a woman is the one she likes best and is most comfortable with, that she feels good about. men as well!

NekkidKelly

Posted - 08/08/2003 :  9:38:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i live in a nudist house hold and we all shave regularly. my brother, my dad, and myself are shaved bald and my mom just keeps a little strip.

nude_cple95713

Posted - 08/17/2003 :  09:40:46 AM  Show Profile  Send nude_cple95713 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
my husband and i are both shaved and have been for 15 yrs and love it !

Bspring

Posted - 08/19/2003 :  4:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife says “no way”; she thinks it makes guys look like little boys.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2003 :  4:24:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bspring, of course to each their own; it's a matter of personal preference. I shave just my balls. It feels great and my wife likes it. If someone (be they female or male)wants to shave or trim, they should not be swayed by what others might think or how it might look to others. Just do it--for yourself.

Bspring

Posted - 08/19/2003 :  4:33:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just asked her what she thought about it and that was her reply. If I had a desire, it left after hearing that.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2003 :  07:41:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bspring:

I fully understand.

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved