Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 469 ]  [ Total: 469 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Shaved Nudist
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Page: of 47

rrman

Posted - 06/25/2003 :  11:51:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave mostly in summertime and usually let it grow back in winter. However, I find shaving to be very time consuming. Is there a better way? Most hair removal products are too strong. Also, I have beard but shave pubic hair. I guess this would not qualify me as a "smoothie" or would it?

Nude_in_MO

Posted - 06/27/2003 :  11:48:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am new to nudism and the first time i stripped with others i wondered if they would even notice. It was just a few of us, myself and one other guy was shaved the others (3) had hair. We got onto the subject of it and it seems that it is just a personnal preference. I have been shaving for 3 years now and leave just a small tuft above my penis. It is amazingly more comfortable than i could have ever imagined. My wife and I are considering having it permanently removed so we don't have to shave. And to be quite frank, we both feel that it is a nicer look than having hair covering our pubic areas.

Shaver

Posted - 07/01/2003 :  1:33:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a long time shaver, I never felt the need to explain myself to others as to why I remove it. It is simply a personal preference. I was once at a resort at 9 am in the morning with 29 (I counted) people and NO one had any pubic hair at all. I often compliment men and women for deciding to try or continue with the "smooth" look. I, myself, would not have it any other way.

Marked4Life
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2003 :  7:09:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im not sure if its sanitary. Could get a skin infection.

Big Tim
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  3:18:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Big Tim an AOL message  Send Big Tim an ICQ Message  Send Big Tim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This question seems to be popular everywhere.
Personally, I keep my pubic hair trimmed mostly because it is annoyingly thick and long and gets in my way. I do it myself with an electric trimmer and it works great. I leave pretty much a full groin area of hair, but trim around my penis and testicles because that is what bothers me the most when I have to wear underwear. I also use this on my wife and she likes both the look and the comfort factor. Since I do it for her, I do it the way I like it and she doesn't mind. Just a little tuft on top is all I leave.

Visiting Haulover Beach? Join our Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hauloverfriends

Cinderela
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  06:39:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mistake big mistake, I've been shaved for a long time and recently I've been shaving it all off. Well it's growing back in and yowie mowie does it itch. I figured I'd let it grow back in and start all over cause I kept shaving more and more off till it started getting crooked and then dissappeared all together. Pubic hair is sort of fun, I mean in a non-*&*ual way. You get to cut it yourself without having to ask anyone or go through long trips to the salon, and I personally have always wanted to be a hairdresser. What's also fun is that there are no defined rules, I've always wanted to dye mine or maybe streak it?

*chuckle*

Cinderela
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  07:01:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In response to Flash's message I don't mind either way. It's like a haircut you can let it grow or cut it whenever you want so why leave a person or not like a person over something as trivial as the hair down there. You don't go out in the street and look down at people who are bald or have a full head of hair.

My younger male cousin felt totally bad over what he looked like and thought he was ugly over the thicker hair starting to grow in around his penis, then I told him to look at everyone else, everyone had hair down there, and nobody cares, some people even prefer it over not having hair down there.

*chuckle*

DarkHorse03
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  1:50:36 PM  Show Profile  Send DarkHorse03 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Marked4Life, don't worry about that. I've read several articles that talk about how scientists aren't sure why people even HAVE pubic hair... at least why it's any thicker than the rest of the hair on your body. Most of them speculate that it's to hold the "scent" better for arousal of your mate. (Don't anyone get offended now... not trying to bring up a sexual topic, just reporting what I read in a scientific paper!) :)

For me personally, if they made a lotion that removed hair permanantly, I'd fill a tub with it and sink in it up to my nose, leaving only the top of my head and eybrows and eyelashes out. I can't stand body hair on myself... couldn't care less what other people do, I really don't even pay attention in the locker room. To me, it just gets in the way. I eventually plan on getting it all removed... just haven't had the $$$ or time to go to one of those intense light places. Anyone here have experience with permanant hair removal? Did it REALLY get rid of it all permanantly?

Marked4Life
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  5:25:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can see how electrolisis would be the way to go. I just can't see subjecting the skin to the constant irritation of the razor especially in very sensitive areas. Bartholens cysts arent the most comfy of conditions. I don't think that chemicals of any kind especially those that dissolve hair are all that great for sensitive skin.

Warm01
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2003 :  12:35:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Warm01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well -- (NudistIM Kevin) I have been shaving now for 9 years. Women who I have dated in the past find it that like a man who shaves for them. Sort of like respectful , this what I have been told .
IM not saying its right and im not saying it wrong but one thing is for sure women do like it and it cleaner and healthier too.....
DM

quote:
Originally posted by Nudist I M

I have a general question for all my fellow naturists. It concerns shaving of the pubic area on both men and women. My partner and I are both avid shavers for many reasons both sexual and non. We are noticing that it is becoming more popular in men and women all the time. I was just wondering how the naturist/nudist society views it.

Kevin

lovethesun
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  4:30:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Both of us are shaved and have been since 1995.It started out as an erotic thing, but now it feels normal and starts to look and feel nasty should any hair be allowed to grow back. Take a look at my photo album and tell me what you think. I love it.

Edited by - lovethesun on 08/26/2003 12:25:16 AM

bfg123456798
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  6:10:02 PM  Show Profile  Send bfg123456798 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I started trimming at 16 and went with the runway look for about a year. Been a smoothie ever since. It just feels better (and I think it looks better than a tangled mess of hair).

Bare Butts are Cool!
Being naked is just being barefoot all over

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  01:57:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you like your pubic hair, then leave it alone. If you don't like shaving, don't shave.
Will you be accepted in the nudist setting, resort, beach, etc.? Of course, nudist care what kind of person you are not whether or not you have a natural, trimmed or shaved smooth pubic area.

Be yourself, that's the person we want to meet and know.

bfg123456798
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  01:19:30 AM  Show Profile  Send bfg123456798 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Of course you'll be accepted, malenudemodel. Nudism is all about body acceptence, especially in natural states. I'd say on the whole most people leave theirs. I only shave mine because it feels good and i think it looks nice.

As far as the related topic, i've even heard of salons now that will do pubic hair stylings. I dont' think that'd ever be for me (i like people poking around in that area as little as possible), but i agree with cindi it would be cool to die it for a bit (of course i'd have to let it grow out and as cindi has said, it's a bitch when it's stubbly).

Stay naked and have fun!

-Sarah

Bare Butts are Cool!
Being naked is just being barefoot all over

theoldman

Posted - 07/29/2003 :  02:50:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This subject has come up between me (72) and my grandson(15) I've posted elsewhere that I grew up in the south and in the summer was naked nearly 100% of the time. My parents were often naked as well and they never shaved pubic hair. I'm quite hairy over my whole body (except for a bald spot on the top of my head) and if I shaved pubic hair it'd look really strange.

My grandson says he'll never shave his. He's proud that he finally has pubic hair and a man's penis and if God wants him to have hair that's fine.

Page: of 47 Previous Topic: How much of your body do you shave men? Topic Next Topic: Your feelings on smoothie gals?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved