Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 444 ]  [ Total: 444 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2013 :  9:57:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You tell Angie that she didn't "scare" the GF ... she just "enlightened" her!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2013 :  11:45:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I told Angie and she said "Yeah for sure." We both had a good laugh over it.

Diger

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2013 :  11:17:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tonight I went to let my dog out into the backyard. I looked over at my neighbors, as usual, to make sure that they weren't outside. I opened the door and let her out and when I stepped back, I looked to the side again and my neighbors girlfriend was standing on the back porch, looking directly in my window. I just went about my business as if I didn't see her. The two of them ended up going into their pool, so when I went back to let my dog in, I looked to make sure they weren't facing my house when I did.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2013 :  11:50:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I honestly think that most people don't give it a second thought if they see their neighbors naked ... and just doing normal things ... like letting the dog out or taking the trash out.

I'm convinced that our neighbors have seen me/us numerous times but we are always just doing normal things.

I think if you had stood there and waved at her, she might have gotten embarrassed, then possibly upset ... but since you acted like it was nothing and went about your business as though she wasn't there ... no harm, no foul!

Edited by - FireProf on 07/08/2013 5:19:18 PM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2013 :  12:50:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

Tonight I went to let my dog out into the backyard. I looked over at my neighbors, as usual, to make sure that they weren't outside. I opened the door and let her out and when I stepped back, I looked to the side again and my neighbors girlfriend was standing on the back porch, looking directly in my window. I just went about my business as if I didn't see her. The two of them ended up going into their pool, so when I went back to let my dog in, I looked to make sure they weren't facing my house when I did.

Willy, I was hoping to read that your neighbors were going to invite you over to swim, upon seeing you letting the dog out, but alas, no.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

gasman28110

Posted - 06/26/2013 :  09:57:57 AM  Show Profile  Click to see gasman28110's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My one neighbor did have a smart a$$ remark one time, but that is just his way.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2013 :  1:03:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warmskin, I've been waiting for that invite for 5 years now!!! Honestly, in those 5 years, I think I've seen them in the pool maybe 7 or 8 times.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2013 :  8:30:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Almost got caught today. Looked outside to check to see if the coast was clear before walking out into my backyard. Didn't see anyone so I stepped out. Just as I did, I looked over and my next door neighbor was in her backyard. She had her back turned to me, so I just stepped back in and put some shorts on, since I was going to be doing something on my back porch which is elevated.

JCP
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2013 :  1:02:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit JCP's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Folks,

Beautiful in the UK, not me, the weather!

Today I telephoned a store card company to check my balance. The very nice lady asked if we could go through some security questions and I complied. The last question she asked was the expiry date on the card.

"I don't know, you will need to wait whilst I go and find my clothes, I'm a naturist".

I could hear her double take as her neck creaked loud enough to be audible (poetic licence).

"That could be a little too much information sir".

"Nothing you can identify me by then?"

At the end of the call she wished me well and suggested plenty of suncream where it was important. I told her not to worry, it wasn't that much of a feature and was normally in the shade

JCP

Edited by - JCP on 07/08/2013 1:07:36 PM

JCP
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2013 :  06:03:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit JCP's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello again!

Another sunny and naked day writing at home.

I've just had two Jehovah's Witnesses at the door. I put my towel on before answering.

We had a pleasant conversation. They told me about a three day convention in Milton Keynes and I told them about getting naked and positive body image. All seemed to go ok. I'm not sure our paths will cross again. Does anybody know any 'JW' Naturists?

JCP

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2013 :  08:42:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife will sometimes wear a couple of sheer cover ups when inside, out back or in the front yard. She'll do some plant trimming, pick up the newspaper, get something out of the car/truck. I'm surprised she does it but glad she does.

We have a older woman in the neighborhood that walks each morning. Yesterday morning we were unloading my wife's car of items and she had on her sheer dress. It's not completely see through but ... it's sheer enough to see that she is nude under it. This older woman passed by and smiled and waved as she's done many times. She then said to my wife ... "that dress will be nice to have on today ... it's gonna be over 100 today!"

My wife got a little embarrassed but I've told her about this woman and that she's caught me a couple times out at my truck. She seems pretty accepting of our periodic, semi nudity. She's seen me and talked with me while I was wearing a long baseball shirt.

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2013 :  08:28:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was out for a walk last Friday and walking in proper style. I had just put on my T shirt before I crossed the (side) road onto the wooded pathway opposite when I suddenly noted that there was a herd of sheep there. Now where there is a herd of sheep there is also a shepherdess or two. Quick step back behind the trees and on with the shorts. Moving forward again, this time up the (side) road (change of route) I noted that there were at least two of them resting on the ground under the trees. If they saw me before or not I do not know.

I was surprised to see them there as when I passed their encampment the previous day I did not see it and had assumed they had moved on. If I had seen the encampment I would have been on the lookout for them.

Cony

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2013 :  10:56:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was walking around naked in the backyard of the house I'm watching today. Next door, the people there are adding an addition to the home that looks right down into the backyard. But it's nowhere near complete and it was around 7:00pm so I didn't expect anyone to be up there. But I glanced up and there was an older gentleman standing in the window. I don't know if he lives there or was working on the house. Either way, he definitely saw me. I just continued on my business though.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2013 :  02:50:04 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was sitting out on the back deck this evening. I heard some noises from next door but couldn't pinpoint weather it was next door or one of the houses behind. Then I saw the neighbor come out of the shed...not sure if I was seen or not but I closed up my wrap and went inside.

I'd hate to mess up a good thing, I've been able to work on getting an all over tan for the first time in my life. Don't want to have to wait another 62 years!!!

Jimmie

Cruskie

Posted - 07/18/2013 :  10:37:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While holidaying a few years back with my friend and her family. We both went to the beach and sunbathed topless, what we didn't know is that her parents took a stroll along the beach and bumped into us. It was rather embarrassing but at least they never reacted weirdly or anything..

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved