Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 122 ]  [ Total: 122 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2013 :  2:47:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It sounds like your friends family had a healthy attitude about nudity or in this case semi nudity.

Did they ever show any signs they were nudists?

Diger

Landlord
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  3:33:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday (Saturday) Mrs. Landlord and I were nude on our patio in back, enjoying a late morning coffee and reading the newspaper when suddenly we hear "Good morning" and the meter reader steps onto the patio, reads the meter, and says "Have a good day."

He didn't seem to mind, so neither did we.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  4:47:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Landlord,

I'll bet your not the only nude people he's seen while reading meters. Hope it didn't freak the Mrs. to much.

Diger

Landlord
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  7:18:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diger:

We were both mildly startled; didn't hear the gate open, so to suddenly have someone in the patio with us was a bit of a surprise.

Now a few years ago, one morning as I was getting out of the hot tub on the patio, a meter reader of the female persuasion same into the patio - freaked her a little, but she came back the following months, but always singing when she came in the gate.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2013 :  11:24:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Now that's funny Landlord. hehe

Diger

glock45
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2013 :  07:48:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I had our son and daughter-in-law staying at out house. My son and his wife told me they were going to the store and would be back when my wife got home. I told them I was going to take a shower, as we were going out shopping with them later. They left and I went in and took my shower. When I finished, I walked out nude to go to our bedroom and lo and behold who was sitting on the couch but my son and his wife. I walked out in full view of both of them. They said nothing but after I got dressed I went into the kitchen and put a paper bag over my head and went into the living room.

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2013 :  3:20:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unconditional love and turn a blind eye are the best attributes of family. We've all been there at some point in similar circumstances.

nothing feels better than the warm sun on 100% of the body!

Cruskie

Posted - 07/28/2013 :  04:19:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

It sounds like your friends family had a healthy attitude about nudity or in this case semi nudity.

Did they ever show any signs they were nudists?

No signs. But yes indeed, they have a healthy attitude towards nudity. :)

fiesty_grandma

Posted - 07/28/2013 :  11:21:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I've never been caught, but I've caught others a few times. They're usually quite surprised that it doesn't bother me :)

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2013 :  9:01:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was caught last night for sure. I'm getting ready to move so I was hauling a lot of garbage out to the curb. It was dark out already and I was hauling a large piece of furniture. I didn't even notice, but as I got it to the curb, I looked up and about 20 feet away was a couple walking their dog. I just acted naturally and turned around and walked back up the front lawn and into the house to get the next bit of garbage. A little while later, a guy came by rummaging through what I was throwing out. I had a bag that I wanted to put out in the can, so I decided "to hell with it", I'm leaving in a few days. The guy had just gotten back into his van but hadn't left yet. I walked down the driveway, holding the bag so that it covered my genital area. Then I placed the bag in the bin, turned around, and walked back to the garage, all the while he was still sitting there in his van.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2013 :  9:16:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahaha ... sweet Willy! I would love to do that when we move from here! I'd like to pack our last bit of stuff, jump in the truck and drive down the street naked in the rented truck! hahaha

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2013 :  11:24:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got caught the other week running in the rain down by the river, got a little to concerned with not losing my footing didn't watch the trail well enough. We ran right past each other and I said "Hi" but he didn't say a word.

Tim

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2013 :  3:33:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was just hired as a new meter reader.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2013 :  9:35:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warmskin you know you don't need to bring binoculars when reading meters at folks homes don't you ?

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2013 :  05:01:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like to work in my garage naked but when I do I put move my truck in the driveway so as anyone driving or walking the road can't see me. My neighbor next door and I have never had any lengthy conversations in the 9 years we have lived here. An occasional hi at best at the mailboxes. He has always been very nosey in what goes on and always walks the few extra feet up the road from the mailboxes to peer into our yard and garage to see what's going on. He is elderly and age has crippled him up to where I sometimes wonder if he will make it back to his house. Yesterday while working in the garage I had my back to the door while at the workbench. When I turned around to get a tool from my toolbox, there stood my neighbor. Surprising more so to him or me I don't know. He said nothing about me being naked and I slipped on my shorts. He committed to tell me that he had a new water softener in his house. I think his curiosity finally killed him and walked the length and uphill of my driveway to ease his mind. I now wonder whether if he eased his curiosity once and for all.

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved