Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 213 ]  [ Total: 213 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  01:35:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seems to be a lot of this going around ...

I took the trash cans out on Sunday night and when I brought the second one to the curb ... I noticed the neighbor lady, across the street and down a house, watering her flowers in the planter past 11pm. I had a flannel shirt on but it was unbuttoned and our next door neighbors carriage lights on their garage were on. Lit up the front of our house a bit but don't think the neighbor had a "clear" view of the fact that I was naked.

I went back and got the third trash can, brought it out and when I looked over at her, she just waved. I'm either extremely lucky to have these "tolerant" neighbors or ... they really haven't seen me naked as much as I think they have! hahaha

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  07:44:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

I'm either extremely lucky to have these "tolerant" neighbors or ... they really haven't seen me naked as much as I think they have! hahaha

They did an experiment some years ago, where they very realistically body painted clothes on some women, who then walked through the streets of some European city. No one seemed to realize that except for shoes, they were actually completely nude.

I think the point of that experiment was that people actually don't look that closely. Add some dim natural lighting and partial covering; and it's not difficult to imagine people would actually miss out on the fact that someone has an open shirt with nothing underneath, or is bottomless. I once missed out on the fact that a friend of mine was bottomless when I went to visit her; because she was wearing an oversized T-top - and I naturally assumed she had on underwear.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  09:31:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Make sense to me! But I'll probably be a bit more careful as I learn ALL our "new" neighbor's habits. hahahaha

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  09:55:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never saw anything about that experiment, but I have seen photos of women in body paint where you couldn't tell that they were naked whatsoever. I wish guys could get away with that!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  5:33:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Demi Moore did a magazine cover in body paint one time and you could barely tell.

Diger

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 06/05/2013 :  10:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

I never saw anything about that experiment, but I have seen photos of women in body paint where you couldn't tell that they were naked whatsoever. I wish guys could get away with that!

It was on Ripley's "believe or not" some years ago. Coincidentally, it featured the work of Joanne Gair, the same lady who did Demo Moore's body painting. Personally, I like the idea of challenging people's concept of what is and isn't nude.
"You were just looking at a nude woman!
- What, no way!?!"

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/pr/subs/swimsuit/images/11/pSi1Z6qnf1eU12.jpg

http://siswimdaily.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/alyssa-miller-600.jpg?w=600&h=865

But yeah...a man is going to have a harder time pulling it off.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AYwY74fDryU/SolW3zPXzZI/AAAAAAAAS8I/RU4rERQIzLo/s400/naked+people+wear+paint+on+street+3.jpg

Edited by - Nudony on 06/05/2013 10:32:23 PM

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2013 :  07:06:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nudony

They did an experiment some years ago, where they very realistically body painted clothes on some women, who then walked through the streets of some European city. No one seemed to realize that except for shoes, they were actually completely nude.

I think the point of that experiment was that people actually don't look that closely. Add some dim natural lighting and partial covering; and it's not difficult to imagine people would actually miss out on the fact that someone has an open shirt with nothing underneath, or is bottomless. I once missed out on the fact that a friend of mine was bottomless when I went to visit her; because she was wearing an oversized T-top - and I naturally assumed she had on underwear.

I think it is a case of people seeing what they expect to see.

Cony

Pelican58
Forum Member

Posted - 06/06/2013 :  6:17:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was out nude walking the beach at a local wildlife refuge. The beach there is very long and straight, so one can see others for quite a ways.There are a couple of well spaced trails leading to the beach from the trail system further inland, and I know where they are. I was approching one of these trails and saw no one. Just as I was adjacent to this one trail, I suddenly noticed a middle aged couple sitting on a dune about 20 yards from the trail. They had apparently blended into the dune and did not see them. By then, I was practically in front of them, walking nude between them and the water. No doubt they had seen me coming and nude for several hundred yards. By the time I saw them, there was nothing to do but smile, wave and carry on. They did the same and no rangers were sent to arrest the naked man.

Same beach; I had seen a young couple a ways down the beach. She was skinny dipping. He was not. I figured I'd promote nudism and let them know they were among at least one friend, so I continued to approach them. By the time I was near them, she had just covered up. Both said hello. I asked if how the water was, if they were going to swim again, the beauty of the area, etc. I asked if they were nudists. He said no, but she expressed an interest in White Tail Resort, about an hour away. Niether seemed to flinch as we talked, me being nude, them not.

"20 years from now, you will regret the things you did not do, rather than those you did do..." M. Twain

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2013 :  12:03:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
a few years back i had driven home one night from the nudist camp nude it was warm and once i got away from the towns i rolled the windows down to enjoy the fresh air well by the time i got home it was close to 11pm and the neighborhood looked quiet so i got out nude and went to the back to get my stuff out as as i was walking to the door i could hear voices - the neighbors across the street were sitting on their porch in the dark , needless to say they never said anything to me about it.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  12:52:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pretty sure I was caught tonight. Next door to me is a woman and her son (he's probably about 20 years old). There is sometimes another girl who comes by on a bicycle, not sure if she's a girlfriend, a daughter that doesn't live there, or what. Usually when I see her, she comes by and leaves at night, around 10:00-11:00. Well tonight, I was taking my recycling cans out to the curb after midnight. Since I'm on the crutches, it takes me much longer to do so. I have to move back a step, drag the can, move back a step, drag the can, etc. A few times I would look each way down the street to make sure nobody was walking by. When I got the can out to the street I turned to head back to the house to get the other can and I saw this girl in the driveway, with her bicycle, by the garage. I'm pretty sure she saw me, but I just acted as if I didn't notice her and just went back into the house. I figured she was getting ready to leave so I waited a few minutes to get the other can. After a few minutes went by, I looked over and couldn't see her or the bike. I figured she'd left. So I took the second can out the same way. Just before I got to the end of the driveway, I realized she was still out there, but crouched down.

The first thing that came to mind was she was crouched down to hide from me seeing her and possible taking a picture of me or something to call the police. Of course, that's just my paranoid thinking. The woman that lives there has seen me countless times and never said anything about it. Hell, just yesterday when I got home she was outside and we talked for a few minutes, very politely. Anyhow, I don't know what she was doing crouched down, but I know she saw me. I was going to then go and get my mail across the street, but figured I wouldn't push my luck, so I went back inside.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  02:27:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also got caught again today by the neighbors across the street. They were painting their trim on their home and he was up on a ladder painting the second story shutters. I was fiddling with the pool heater and I walked over to get something out of a storage shed and he looked over, saw me and waved. I waved back and he just continued painting.

I was inside and watching him paint and saw that he needed an extension handle for his paint roller but was using a broom stick with duct tape. I went and got mine and walked it over to him and told him he could use it. He then looked at me and said, "thanks. Nice day to keep working on that great tan you've got." I thanked him and we talked a bit and then I left. He returned the roller handle and then said ... "hey, sorry if I embarrassed you when I looked over and saw you earlier." I said, "I'm sorry if I offended you." He then said ..." (his wife's name) mentioned it to me and we're fine with it, don't worry."

Again ... the two neighbors across the street have been quite tolerant and accepting but the next door neighbors haven't made contact except for the friendly waves now and then.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  4:24:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Didn't get caught today but ... I sure liked the look on my pool guys face when I came outside onto the patio. The BBQ island was blocking the lower half of my body and I didn't have a shirt on. I think he thought I was naked again and he stopped dead in his tracks and his eyes got wide open. His eyes fell back to normal when I emerged from behind the BBQ island and I had shorts on! hahahahahahaha

I told him ... "if you're here and I know it, I won't intentionally expose myself. If you surprise me by coming when you're not suppose to ... you'll be surprised." He said ... "I'll text you if I don't come on a Monday!" hahahaha

Amazing how wierd and freaked some guys can get seeing other guys naked. He's got some hangups! hahahaha

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  10:38:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That's funny Fire,

I have a vision of his face just like an episode of Punked.

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2013 :  10:47:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was pretty funny.

Don't know if it was actually "caught" but there was a guy on the roof of a two story house about 100 yards away. I didn't realize he was there til I was about ready to lay out in the sun. I'd been doing several things, walking around the backyard, skimming the pool ... then I jumped in to cool off and went to lay out and there he was. Not sure if he saw me BUT ... that is the example of what I've been talking about with regards to "just go about doing what you would normally do and not make a big deal outta the fact that you're naked in your backyard.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2013 :  9:27:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A few weeks back I forgot to close the bedroom door while our oldest sons GF was here. She walked by when Angie was coming in form the outdoor shower. She got the full view but she didn't freak out. LOL

Wasn't really getting caught and it was kind of funny. Angie told her she didn't mean to scare her, and she said it was OK.

Diger

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved