Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 176 ]  [ Total: 176 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

Wreck Beach Boy

Posted - 10/12/2012 :  10:10:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you were walking naked in an area that is not usually designated for nudist, then I would say that you were an exhibitionist. If you were at home, minding your own business, just enjoying the feeling of being naked, then I would say that you are a naturalist. It's a bit different.

Buck

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/12/2012 :  11:51:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See, that's just it. Everyone has their own definitions. Which is why, like I said, I don't even like to call myself a "nudist". I'm someone that just prefers to be naked. Call me an exhibitionist all you want, but to me and exhibitionist is someone that puts themself out there to be seen by others and gets a thrill from it. Sure I go places naked where it's not designated for nudity, but I do my best to not be seen by others.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/14/2012 :  10:28:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wreck Beach Boy

If you were walking naked in an area that is not usually designated for nudist, then I would say that you were an exhibitionist. If you were at home, minding your own business, just enjoying the feeling of being naked, then I would say that you are a naturalist. It's a bit different.

Buck

I'm with Will and disagree. It's these "absolutes" that I have trouble with when "naturists" attack "naturists." "Naturalists" study nature, "naturist" enjoy nature in the nude. It may be your opinion and maybe that's what you're stating but to make a blanket statement about people you don't know is unfair and I'm certain you would not want us to do that to you.

Should we say that statements made by people like you are made of those we call "trolls?" People who are not really nudist/naturists but just want to come to nudist sites and cause trouble? That's not fair and probably not accurate ... so to state that anyone who ventures out of the gated "designated areas for nudists" is an exhibitionist is unfair and wrong.

I personally don't give a hoot about anyone else's "thrill" ... I'm naked for my wellbeing, not theirs. Many of us are quite satisfied if we could do many normal things in the nude and not be seen by ANYONE! ... other than other nudists.

Many things can and do get done by naturists/nudists that many would not do unless clothed. If I were an exhibitionist ... I certainly wouldn't be doing these things during the hours of the day I currently do them. Getting our mail between 3 and 4 am, putting the trash cans out at midnight, moving my truck off the driveway and into the street at 5a ... I'd be doing these things in broad daylight and when my neighbors were out and about.

The only thing different is the narrow scope of view by some and the absolutes some seem to think we ALL must fit into to be considered and accepted by each other. Obviously ... many of us aren't the kind of "naturist" you consider yourself to be. It may fit you, it doesn't fit others but it doesn't make us ANY different type of nudist/"naturist", we all like being without clothes when we can.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

n/a
deleted

Posted - 10/14/2012 :  3:06:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I actually have to admit I have never been caught nude that would imply that I wasnt aware of my surroundings or others around me some close calls yes but actually have been caught nude, no. My close calls pretty much were either family related or at a hotel swimming pool. The closest I came to being actually caught I was at my apartment alone, wife was working I knew her mom was coming to town that day but time of arrival was unknown. I was cleaning the apartment had on mp3 player on, her mom has keys to the apartment at that time. So she didnt knock would just unlock door and come in. I was cleaning in the bedroom which was on other side of living room wall, she arrived I wasnt aware I just kept cleaning then I thought I heard door shut, removed earbud, heard her saying my name,hello etc and for a moment I admit to wanting to stay nude pretend I didnt know she was there but that would be both rude and mean. So I slipped on pair of underwear just before she came into the room I was in.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  4:05:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Just got caught by the "new" pool guy ... I mean dead to rights full naked in the backyard. His weekly visits have been sporatic. He is suppose to come on Mondays between 11:30a and 12:30p. But he's come on off days, like on a Thursday or Friday and then last week...he was here on Tuesday.

I was in the backyard spray painting a project and decided to go inside and get myself something to drink. As I turned the corner of the house he was walking into the backyard. I could have turned around and hid in the workshop BUT ... I said ... "nope, he needs to know how we live and that if he's not going to be consistant in coming when he said he would ... he'll most likely see me naked again and again." And that's what I did. I walked toward him. HE did the ol' and turned his head and said ... "oh man!"

I apologized by saying ... "sorry dude..." went inside and slipped on a pair of shorts and came back out to talk with him. He was friendly and talkative and I told him ... "it was not my intention to embarrass you or shock you BUT ... I don't know when you're coming and you've been pretty inconsistant on your days lately. This is the way we live and this is the way you'll find us out back ... so ... if you're upset about it, you need to be consistant about your time when you will be here."

He apologized to me about his inconsistancy and stated that he understood and he wasn't really embarrassed as we was ... surprised. I asked him ... " I can't be the one and only naked person you've encountered on your route." He said no but that it still startled him at first.

I'm glad it happened. I'm glad we had the time to talk and straighten that out and now he knows and he'll either be consistant in coming when he said he would ... or ... he'll be subjected to nudity in our backyard.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  4:13:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fire does anyone ever catch the women nude in your home like you seem to get caught often..?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  4:47:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure what you're getting at? The "women?" There's only one woman that lives here.

Has my wife been caught? Sure! Do I need to talk about her getting caught so it lends credibility to my being caught? No. I talk about myself, mostly. At times I will interject a story about my wife but I've found that many guys on these nudist message boards only like hearing about woman being naked. My wife's a nudist, she usually naked at home, in the backyard and sometimes in the truck. I just didn't think it was pertinent to tell everyone about the times she's been caught. I will relate to a story about her when it's right.

:)

Edited by - FireProf on 11/05/2012 4:48:43 PM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2013 :  11:18:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got caught tonight. It was dark out, so I slipped on some sneakers (still cold out), opened the garage door and started walking down the driveway to collect my recycling bins when a guy around the corner from me walked by with his dog. I was just past the back of my truck (which was parked facing the street), so I stopped and stood behind my truck until he went by, but I know he saw me as he looked over my way, probably from hearing the garage door open. I just waited for him to continue on before collecting my bins.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2013 :  11:39:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good approach Willy and one that would most likely take myself.

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2013 :  4:02:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We weren't exactly caught, in the strict sense, but we did have an awkward incident recently. We had as dinner guests a nudist couple we had met at the original World Record Skinny Dip back in 2010. We were clothed, I hasten to add, but ... one of our neighbors came over with flowers for Ms. ND, who was recuperating from surgery. She stayed to chat, and asked the inevitable question "So, how did you guys meet?" A silence fell over the room, as we all looked at each other waiting for somebody to come up with an innocuous answer. After a pause that was far too long, I mumbled something idiotic about meeting them at "a social occasion". The neighbor didn't pursue the matter further, but I could tell she thought we were acting mighty peculiarly. I haven't chosen to enlighten her.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2013 :  4:34:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doc,
The Prof and I have been asked that as well. We don't usually mix our nudist friends and textile friends but they did have an occasion to cross paths and the textile friends asked ... "where'd you meet?" We too had a long pause, "then the Prof said ... in Palm Springs." The female textile friend then says ... "oh, at that place you go to all the time." "Yes!"

They, the textile friends, don't ask anymore either! hahaha

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2013 :  11:04:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I guess I can add another one. About five minutes ago the mailman delivered early as I was working with my kettle bells in the front room. We both waved and he kept going.

Tim

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2013 :  9:09:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got caught today. As I just said in the naked driving thread, I stopped to take a few photos today on some back roads. I wanted to get some of Lake Champlain, so I get to this one spot, it's a rather quiet road that runs along the lake. I got out, took the pictures, then hobbled back to my truck (due to my broken leg). Some how, the doors locked. Now, this isn't an issue because I have the security entry code on the door, but just then, a car came around the curve and she saw me dead on, just standing there naked. I got the door open and hopped in just as she was driving by, and she gave me a little honk. Oh well, got busted. No big deal.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2013 :  02:36:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sort of got busted again tonight. It was 2:00 am and I let my dog out for the last time of the night. I looked next door and the house was dark. So I had my kitchen light on, and turned on the backyard lights. I went to the bathroom and when I returned to the door to see if the dog was ready to come in, I heard the neighbors dogs next door barking. I looked over and their kitchen light was also on and she was in the window, she saw right over into my window.

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2013 :  07:40:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This a sort of reminds me of something that happened to me some time ago. I woke up early one Friday morning and after I put the kettle on I went out into the garden to pick some fresh mint to put in my tea.

(Just to give you all an idea of the layout of the place, there are no fences or hedges between the various houses and usually that early on a Friday morning most people are still in bed.)

Anyway, I reached the mint pot which I had on a table in the garden and had just picked some when I noticed that one of my neighbours had come out and was heading to his car. Luckily for me the table (with the potted plants) was between me and him, so I made out I was dealing with the plants until he got into his car and drove off.

To date there has not been any fallout over the situation.

Cony

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved