Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 471 ]  [ Total: 471 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2012 :  2:54:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I've mentioned before...I don't have a private deck or backyard either, but, with a couple of strategically placed 2x4's with blankets drapped over them, I can have a place to lie down without being seen by neighbors. Anyways, today was the first real "getting caught". Upstate NY, end of Mar. with the temps in the upper 70s and not a cloud in the sky. Of course I'm going to take advantage of that. While laying out there sunning, my wife's best friend came over. They have been our friends forever, so we have an open door policy at our homes. Even if we are not home, they know how to get in. We often watch each others pets when the other is away. We always knock first and then enter...just in case. I didn't hear the knock or if she called out. She would know that I was home because my car was out in the driveway. Next thing I hear is the window opening and her saying..."I guess you really are a nudist". Obviously we have told them before. I just replied with..."Guilty as charged". I started to casually reach for my shorts so that I could get up to go into the house and she said..."Don't bother. I'm just picking up the paperwork we left behind the other day". We chatted a couple more minutes about going over to their house this weekend and then she left. I called my wife to let her know what happened and she couldn't stop laughing. She said..."I knew you would get caught one of these days". It should make for some interesting conversation this weekend at least.

wardt
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2012 :  4:43:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only thing better than your own private outdoor pool would be a house like my grandparents used to own. They had their own indoor pool in the basement and could go swimming year round even in New york where they lived. They also had no close neighbors. The front of the house faced and could be seen from the road. However there was no neighbors on either side for some distance and their neighbors could not see their property from their homes. In back of the house there was no neighbors literally for miles. The house had a large totally private back deck which couldn't be seen by anybody unless they came around the back of the house.
With a house like that I would go skinny dipping year round and if i wanted a tan during the sdummer time I could go out on the back deck and be able to lay out there without any worries about being seen.

Edited by - wardt on 03/22/2012 4:45:57 PM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2012 :  4:47:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like a great place wardt. If I ever get another place...a private backyard will be at the top of my list.

wardt
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2012 :  5:22:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was a beautiful view from the back deck too. All hills and country. You could see a long way and there was nothing manmade in sight. I wish I could own a place like that but of course I could never afford it. Instead I am stuck in a small house with neighbors on all sides and no privacy in our yard whatsoever. and of course no pool either.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2012 :  8:34:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
free2be, just out of curiousity, where in upstate NY are you? I'm born and raised in WNY, Niagara Falls to be specific.

rahel, I know what you mean about Toronto. I lived in Mississauga for 5 years and I could never go nude in my yards there because of neighbors. I would hang out nude at night, but that was it.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2012 :  8:36:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Willy...Just north of Albany in Waterford (Saratoga county).

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2012 :  8:37:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow - I live in Mississauga as well

rahel

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2012 :  9:06:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh okay free. I've been down that way a couple of times. I have a really good friend (my daughter's Godfather) who is from Schenectady. I'm just up the 87 from you, in Montreal.

rahel, I first lived in an apartment near Square One for a year, then I moved into a house in Erin Mills, right across the street from the Erin Mills Mall (a street called Metcalfe) for another year. My last 3 years were in Meadowvale, 9th Line & Derry area.

When I had my apartment, it was nice because the door to our roof was often left open, so I would go up there, and go back into the corner behind the large air conditioning unit up there, and I could lay out naked there. Never did get caught either.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2012 :  12:49:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been seen naked many times, but nobody ever caught me. I don't recall that anyone even chased me.

Edited by - Bob Knows on 03/23/2012 5:26:00 PM

wardt
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2012 :  4:07:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I now live in Virginia but lived most of my life in Dutchess county, new york, mostly in Poughkeepsie and Red hook which is right across the river from Kingston. I have lived practicaly all my life within a few miles of a major river. First I lived most of it along the Hudson in New york and then I moved to Virginia and now I live next to the James River. I still have family in Columbia County, New York.

Edited by - wardt on 03/23/2012 4:08:29 PM

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  11:45:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are also in VA close to the James River. Never did anything that might get us caught nude. We like to visit White Tail Resort as often as possible. We cannot go outside nude due to too many neighbors and no privacy.
Maybe one day we can change that.

Being Naked and Being Real

single-dad
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  12:36:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No I have not been caught nude yet, but when I was with my ex her mom caught me with my pants undone and she flipped out big time. It is great being clothes free.

Mark

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  08:13:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was caught sleeping nude once around 8 years old my my mother! Wow did I catch hell. Got grounded too. Have been caught other times but never by anyone that it would bother me if they knew. Always the ones that you'd have to makeup lame excuses for it.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  08:59:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I got into nudism as a teen I tried to be caught a few times so that it might come up for discussion why I have been nude so often but parents were not that attentive to anything. Nor would they have brought it up if they had found me sunning nude etc.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2012 :  5:20:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Never really been caught before now, but the neighbor stopped by yesterday evening while we were checking our cow. We got to talking and after a while he told me he had been in the field next to ours fixing the fence and saw me mowing the other week. (The other week I was mowing my Dads backyard which was fairly private and Dad was out of town so I was mowing naked.) All my neighbor said was, I bet it was a lot cooler and he said it with a big smile on his face.

Guess I can never say again that I've not been caught.

Diger

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved