Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 449 ]  [ Total: 449 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  6:01:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree FireProf. My neighbors in Florida were very understanding as well. I have to move again in about 2 years. While I hope to get property big enough that I don't have to worry about neighbors, if I do have to have neighbors, I hope they are cool with nudity.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  10:33:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I truly think one of the reasons our only neighbors (right next door/2 story) are so tolerant is that I've done everything short of putting up a 20' block wall.

That side of the yard is heavily landscaped and a few of our trees and plants have died. We are now in the process of replacing them and with mature sized replacements but it'll take another year before they are at the height where we have complete privacy.

Our neighbor across the street is just...accepting. Nice woman, married to a Marine ( I don't hold that against her- LOL) with a HS aged daughter (17-18?). I know they've both seen me, especially, and still smile and wave, talk to me out front and have asked to borrow tools.

I can't be THAT lucky to have had 8 neighbors be so accepting or tolerant. I think most neighbors are, as long as you don't push it on them. But...seems that there are some, like in Bob's case, that go outta their way to make their point...and that's wrong.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/18/2011 :  11:09:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When this is the MOST dressed I get most days, I guess I shouldn't complain.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24894360@N03/5947245751/
and I can do this every day
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24894360@N03/5933340957/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24894360@N03/4954697368
Things aren't too bad
Edited because iperntiy thought "my g-string photos might offend"

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 07/19/2011 12:39:48 AM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2011 :  02:25:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know, Bob, that blue swimsuit covers you up way to much. Haha.

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/19/2011 :  07:54:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

I don't know, Bob, that blue swimsuit covers you up way to much. Haha.

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sorry I didn't include front shot. That suit covers plenty. I often go out the front door wearing it, then take it off in the pool and just wear the string.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24894360@N03/5954237330/

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2011 :  7:42:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well as I've said before ourt backyard is visible by a couple of our nabours if they try hard, so I'm sure they've seen us from time to time. They've never complained and one of them has only mentioned it in passing once. We're so lucky.
But last night my wife and I were sitting outside by the pool enjoying the hot weather when a friend came by and walked right through the house without ringing the doorbell. When she opened the door to the deck and said hello I was sitting there in plain veiw and she did the double take and turned red. I said hello back and my wife got up and covered up and went inside with the friend to give her the item she had stopped by to get. I slipped some shorts on and went in to be sociable.
We talked for awhile and my wife invited her to come back later for a swim. She accepted and after completing her errands came back. She brought her swim suit and put it on so I had to leave my shorts on :( we did talk about what she walked into earlier and she was fine with it, but she and my wife were a little to shy to even skinny dip. as she was leaving she mentioned that she might want to try nudism sometime.
Who knows maybe we might have a chance to convert her next time :)

nakedmodel
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2011 :  2:01:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One day I was skinny dipping in our pool & just my wife & our young children were at home. I was the the only one in the pool & I had to go inside to use the bathroom. When I tried to open the back door, I realized it was locked. So when I knocked my wife opened the door just enough to laugh at me & not let me in. She said if I was that brave to go outside naked, She was going to make me pay the price. I agreed & she let me in. When I went inside there was one of her friends standing there just smiling & laughing. Was I embarrassed? No, not at all. I still went around naked with her there & it didn't bother her at all.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/07/2012 :  11:34:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last night I let my dog out into the backyard through the sliding glass door off of the kitchen. My kitchen is in the middle of the house and extends out further than the dining room on one side and the family room on the other. There are windows facing both ways on the part of the kitchen that sticks out as well. So when I went to let my dog in, I had my kitchen light on and I noticed to my right, my next door neighbor looking out her window, directly towards my house. I stood there, in broad view, completely naked as I opened the door and waited for my dog to come back into the house.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2012 :  7:59:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I was caught on Sunday. I posted in the driving naked thread about pulling halfway into my garage (backing in) and unloading my car. Well, my landlord lives in the UAE, but his mother lives next door. I had opened up my car doors to block the view as I was leaning in the car to grab things, when I saw a car stop in front of my driveway....it was my landlord. He got out of the car and started walking toward my garage. Thankfully I hadn't taken my shorts into the house yet, so I grabbed them and tried to slip them on before he reached me. He stopped about halfway and we started talking. He had to have seen that I was putting on some pants. I didn't have time to pull up the zipper on the shorts, so I grabbed my backpack and held it in front of me as I walked out to greet him. I didn't know that he was in town.

Anyhow, we just talked for a few minutes and he didn't say anything, though I think he must know. I go naked in my backyard all of the time, and his mother has seen me a couple of times (she's elderly, probably in her 80's). I'm sure she's mentioned it to him. He's really cool though so I'm thinking he knows, but doesn't mind.

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2012 :  6:25:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good for you. I have too many neighbours. The only time I go skinny dipping is at night in the summer to swim.

rahel

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2012 :  7:38:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Rahel,

That's a bummer to have to many neighbors. Guess we have never been caught case we have no close neighbors to catch us. We are spoiled, we just couldn't take it if we couldn't walk out our back door to the pool naked.

Diger

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2012 :  9:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh I have neighbors all around me. But I have very high bushes along my back fence line, so that completely blocks out the house behind me, and some of the views of the houses on either side of them. Then I have a 6' fence around my yard, so that obstructs the view too. But I often walk around my yard where my next door neighbors can see me, I just don't care anymore. They've seen me a bunch of times and have never said anything negative.

Here are some photos of me in my yard to give you some idea (I censored them because of Photobuckets no nudity policy)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/41f63d12/Outside1censored.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/41f63d12/Outside2censored.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/41f63d12/Outsidecensored.jpg

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2012 :  9:11:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I cannot do that and I checked you out.... too bad censored.... In my old age, I have become so inhibited it is incredible. Next time you are in Toronto.... juste phone... I am around the corner.... But in reality I am shy.... ah ah ah

rahel

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2012 :  08:10:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i also am thankful to be without neighbors. well i have neighbors but far enough away they can't see us. but.... cars driving by can see our back yard and pool area which does not have privacy fence if they want to look hard enough. its about 100 ards to the road.
so if you have driven by and saw us then we been caught!!! post here and let us know!!

wardt
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2012 :  11:46:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately withneighbors on all sides and no privacy whatsoever in our yard being nude outside is not an option. I would love to live in a place like my aunt has. No close neighbors who can see her yard or house. A large part of her property can't be seen from the road including having a outdoor pool. The only way anyone could see her goinmg back and forth to the pool and hanging out in her yard would be to come onto their property since you can't see it from the road. If I had a place like that I would be able to spend a lot of time nude outside and never wear a bathing suit in the pool unless there was company.
I don't think my aunt is a nudist and I don't know what she does but she lives there alone with her husband and as far as i am concerned at least for me if you have your own private pool like that wearing a bathing suit when it is just husband and wife seems silly and unnecessary.

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved