Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 235 ]  [ Total: 235 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Ever been caught?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017
Page: of 31

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  8:33:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since my last post...wow...like 4 yrs ago, we've moved into our current home. We purposely bought this home for it's "privacy" aspects.

One neighbor and room for us to put in another pool and plenty of room for us to roam naked in our backyard. Some landscaping had to be done to provide added privacy and it didn't take long for that to take place.

We thought we had enough privacy but found out, by being caught by the neighbor, that there still needs to be some more done.

Our neighbor has seen me at least twice. One of those times he looked over the fence, waved and motioned to me that he wanted to talk to me on the phone, I was on the phone when to gestured to me. The landline rang, I answered it thinking he was going to say something about my being nude in the backyard all the time.

He asked for some advice about pool maintenance and my pool guy's number but never mention my nudity.

Another time the same neighbor poked his head over the fence and talked to me for several minutes about nothing. I stood there naked thinking because I was close to the fence...he really couldn't see much that he hadn't seen already.

When we were done talking I turned to walk away and looked at the window behind me...where my reflection was clear as the day...so, he knew and could see that I was naked once again.

We hit paydirt again with our neighbors across the street. She and her teenage daughter lived alone there at the time of this sighting. We have a side yard where I do all my projects and didn't realize that the 2 story house across the street had a clear view of this entire side yard.

I've done many home projects there and one day the neighbor came over to have HOA papers signed for her pool construction. I signed the papers without looking at the plans, she asked if I wanted to see the plans and I replied..."it's your backyard, you can do what you want!" She replied..."I totally agree, it's your backyard and you should do whatever you want and if people don't like what they see...they shouldn't be looking..." Yes...she winked at me.

We got great neighbors!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  9:04:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf...it must be great to have a fairly private backyard AND understanding neighbors. I haven't been caught by the neighbors yet. I have to set up temporary screens to block the view enough just to lay out on the deck...and I can only remove my shorts once I lay down.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  10:03:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
free2be...and many others that don't have the ability to be nude in their own backyards...I honestly feel sorry for you.

We,here in CA, are pretty particular about our privacy and for some reason, need to delineate our property...so we put up fences and walls and so...we do provide our privacy most times.

For those of us that are nudists...we go an extra mile to enhance that privacy with landscaping and such (higher fences and walls). We've been extremely lucky to have had neighbors at all 3 houses that were either accepting or tolerant of our lifestyle.

To live in a place where there are no fences and neighbors that are not tolerant of what we do in our own yards and property...would be difficult to say the least and we probably wouldn't live there long...but, if you've lived that way and don't have the experience otherwise...it's hard to distinquish what it's like.

I wish all nudists had the right to do what they wanted in their backyards...regardless of fences and walls...but that's not gonna happen.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  11:34:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i was on back porch sunbathing the other day and heard my neighbor next door talking on her cellphone in the driveway so i looked up and saw her near her garage looking over toward my porch and was wondering if she could see me laying there nude, my porch is surrounded by pampas grass where i was laying but i had trimmed it for spring. well she stood there for about ten minutes then went inside her house. the next day she wasn't home so i went over into her driveway and by her garage to get a view of my oasis and if i'm laying down she would need a step ladder to see me which i was glad of as i know she has seen me nude getting into the pool and wasn't happy. yes i need a nudist for a neighbor.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  11:50:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]"it's your backyard, you can do what you want!" She replied..."I totally agree, it's your backyard and you should do whatever you want and if people don't like what they see...they shouldn't be looking..." Yes...she winked at me.

We got great neighbors!

That's great to hear. My neighbors in Florida were like that as well. I know they saw me nude through some holes in the hedges, and a few times they were in the back alley while I was nude and they could see me. Once I was in the alley putting some tree branches out for collection (nude of course) and the neighbor walked out and saw me. They never said a thing. One day, the neighbor's wife came to the house and I was naked. My wife invited her inside, I was sitting on the couch. I just grabbed a throw pillow and put it over me and she just talked to us as usual. Thinking back, I wish I hadn't even covered up, to see how she would have been then.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2011 :  9:01:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The other night, I was back in Scottsdale, AZ for the night (we started in Scottsdale & did a 2 week trip through AZ, NV & CA), staying at an Inn. I was hanging out in the hot tub and decided to sit in a darker corner and slipped off my shorts. I was sitting in a position where I could see anyone coming, so I could slip the shorts on if need be. Afterwards, I went back to my room to finish off my beer and enjoy a cigar. We were staying on the second floor, and it was around 1:00 am. I unscrewed two of the lightbulbs outside of my room to darken it some and slipped off my shorts and just hung out naked for about an hour or so. Every once in a while someone would come out of their room down further, but there was a tiny cove I could just stand in so they couldn't see me. A few times, I would venture down the hall and even down the stairs, which were right outside of my room. One time I actually went quite a distance down the hall, and eventually I went downstairs, out to the road (it was pretty dark there), across the street and down into a little park to a small pond and then back. Each time I was getting more and more daring. Finally, I took one more walk down the hall and as I was coming back, the night clerk, and the clerk that he was replacing (a male & female) came walking up the steps just as I got there. There is absolutely no way that they didn't see that I was naked, but they just got to the top of the steps and turned the other way, without saying a word. I stayed out naked for another 10 minutes or so, then called it a night.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2011 :  04:02:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I have been caught, but only when other people have seen me.

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2011 :  10:26:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
(This happened to me yesterday and I posed in another site)

Today it is another warm day here in Cleveland. As usual, I am undressed where I can in the home during the day.

As walking through the kitchen to the bathroom, I see the woman next door on the back step about to knock on the door.

She covered her mouth and apologized to me. "What Can I Do For You?" I asked and she asked if I had any shovels to clean up the city's mess. My shorts were by the door, I grabbed and put them on and walked her to the garage as if nothing happened.

An hour later I was going to the store and her mom called me over to the porch and apologized for her invading my space. I told her that it's hot, and I was smelly and just out of the shower, and it's only a human body.

She came on to my property, through a gate, and walked 20 feet to the door that does not have a view to anyone in the area. So, this was a good example of how things can happen, but would be difficult to charge me with anything.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2011 :  10:36:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't been caught this year. I have been passed by a couple runners that have gone "minimalist" as I do. With the heat and humidity its the way to go!

Tim

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2011 :  9:13:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seems getting caught is a regular occurrance, around here, lately. We had a "4th of July" party here on the 2nd. The Prof and I were busy getting the backyard ready the day before. Moving tables and umbrellas around, cleaning up, setting up chairs...the usual stuff.

I was making plenty of noise and really busy with moving yard furniture around and never even noticed that our neighbor's upstairs window was open. We also had the speakers for the stereo on outside and got so engrossed in what we were doing that I didn't notice my neighbor (male) closing the windows and turning on his A/C.

He just smiled and waved. I told the Prof that I got caught again. She was in her sheer cover up and was actually outta sight doing something else. I figured he might get upset cuz we were making so much noise and that I'm getting a bit more open about the backyard nudity but...

He left a couple hours later, as we were, and he smiled and waved and actually asked how things were going and said..."looks like another party in the backyard again!" I said, "yup...wanna come over?" He stated he was..." having people over as well but thanks for the offer, next time!"

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2011 :  10:39:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got caught again today as well. I was in my backyard doing some work when I realized my neighbor was in her backyard. I have a fence that's high enough that she can't see in, but she often tends to her plants on her back porch, which is about 5 or 6 steps off of the ground. When she's up there, she has a pretty clear view into most of my backyard. She was on the ground at the time, so she didn't see me, but I know she had to have seen me when she was up on her porch as I just didn't even bother trying to cover up, I just stayed nude anywhere in the yard.

Then after I was done, I went in the house and made my dinner & brought it out on my back porch to eat. It too is raised off the ground like hers is. I looked out and didn't see her, so I went to my table and sat down. The sun was starting to go down, so I decided to turn on my bug zapper. I got up, walked over the where the plug was, plugged it in and turned around to walk back to the table. Now I was facing her yard. When you first plug in the bug zapper, it makes a couple of zapping noises. Well, it turns out she was in her yard, skimming her pool. She heard the zaps and looked right up at me, full frontal view. She just went back to skimming her pool as if nothing happened.

Afterwards, I went to the fence to try to talk to her. I'm 6'3", so I can see over the fence. She is Chinese and speaks mostly Chinese and French, so I don't quite think she understood what I was trying to say. I was trying to apologize to her and to make sure she wasn't offended. She really didn't seem to care at all. I'd love to speak to her clearly though, just to make sure for the future.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  08:11:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My neighbors aren't so understanding. Last Friday morning I went out to take the cover off my above ground pool and heard "Get your naked ass back in the house". So,I am back to wearing a g-string in the yard. Only the far end of my yard is visable to anyone and even then the veiw is obstucted by some bushes. The good news is after several years, we all know the ground rules. The police won't respond unless I'm visable from the street. I've lived her over 20 years with many of the same neighbors so, I don't intentionaly offend them. I don't go out nude on the weekends, etc. The problem neighbors are all renters. I keep hoping the move.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  09:54:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I would have responded..."keep your wondering eyes in your own backyard...you ass!"

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  10:22:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure who it was but I heard 2 voices, one male and one female. Haven't seen or heard anything since. I still can and do, lay out nude but wear the g-string when putting the cover on and off. I use a tarp with gal jugs to hold it down and the 2 corners farthest from the house do allow them to see me. Only visable for a min or two. I've cut the grass in a g-string, ALL my neighbors have seen my ass.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/17/2011 :  12:07:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's times and posts like Bob's that make me very, very fortunate to have neighbors, for the last 34+ years, that we have had.

We've owned 3 homes. Our first and second in the same city, the third, our current home, in another city. We lived in our previous city for 30+ yrs. Except for an 8 month stay in an apartment while our second home was being built, we've had very accepting/tolerant neighbors.

Our current neighbors seem to be the most accepting. Our second set of neighbors were more tolerant, as were our first neighbors. With the amount of nudity I've unproposefully exposed my current neighbors to...they are either very accepting or nudists themselves! Especially the woman and her HS age daughter across the street! LOL

It's too bad more neighbors aren't like that to most nudists. We all should have the right to privacy in our yards and do what we want without comments or the police being called for no reason.

Page: of 31 Previous Topic: 2022 Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Oct 2017  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved