Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 187 ]  [ Total: 187 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Shaved Nudist Topic Next Topic: Poll: Favorite Shaving Style
Page: of 9

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  1:07:30 PM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I like the smooth look on the ladies. I think it looks attractive and so does a landing strip. I am not completly smooth but some what and keep the rest trimmed short.
Tom

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  3:26:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have been both smooth since we came back from the "left coast" last April, and we enjoyed the look and the feel for the Summer months.

Now that there is a chill in the air, and fall and the cool weather is approaching, we will both throw out the razors, and let the "bush" grow back!

Mrs. Cookie is looking forward to bleaching and coloring her bush by the Halloween Party we will be attending in Conn.

Remember, we are here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2008 :  5:36:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

I have to add my $.02 in, too. I'm not really sure what I like for me yet- I just haven't experimented much out of lack of time or care about it. However, I was surprised this week when a close friend of mine requested that I go smooth. He is a REALLY good friend, so I wasn't offended by the request, but I was a bit surprised to hear it. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't be surprised at all: many, many men prefer a woman to be smooth these days and many, many women at the resorts and clubs ARE smooth. So it stands to reason that there must be a preference for it somewhere.

Melissa

Pubic shaving started out as a fad about 15 years ago and you only saw a few women who shaved. Now it is a fashion and the majority of women are shaved. Most are completely bare while others have landing strips or some sort of design. I have also noticed many men who are now shaved as well. I would assume that many men like it, which is why so many women do it.

Cathy

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2008 :  11:38:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CathyK:

We noticed during the Summer months more and more females and males did the deed!!

Smooth was the way to be. We even noticed that some of the older gals and guys took to the razor.

We were smooth since we arrived home from the "left coast" in April, but now that the cool weather is setting in, we will let the bush grow out.

Mrs. Cookie is looking forward to haveing a full bush, so she can either bleach, or dye.

She will be red, or blonde, you never know what you are going to get.

Remember Kathy, we are here for only a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/28/2008 :  3:00:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cathy,
We have seen the same thing. In all the nudist venues we have been to we have found shaved to be the uniform of choice. Even with the men a bush is in the minority.

Diger

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/12/2008 :  8:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's clear men on this forum much prefer to see us smooth down below, and some women undoubtedly do it for their menfolk, but how many of us can truly say we remove our pubic hair because we want to and not because of anybody else.

How many of you have gone bald because it is the fashion, or have now taken the plunge because you've always wanted to and now the fashion gives you the opportunity?

Perhaps I should have started a poll!

GC-FF

Posted - 10/19/2008 :  4:31:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have always preferred the smooth look on women and in recent years have moved to it for myself.

skipre
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  9:32:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I prefer the smoothie look on gals. But if they choose not to at least should be trimmed.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  02:19:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Either way is fine, although a full regalia of pubic hair goes well with me. It highlights the maturity of a woman. Understandably many women would prefer the hairless look. That reminds me of young girls. Gotta like girls, and I do. They're always fun to talk with. At some point, they do grow up and do grow hair, and they will deal with it as they will in this free country. That's just my non-expert opinion.

Of course, it is more about what a woman thinks about herself. Same way for men. It's all about how one expressed him/herself.

So, women who don't shave, you have a supporter here, and for those who do shave, you're fine with me, too. You're all about what is behind the facade we all put out to society. I'll love you for your personality more than anything else. The more caring you are, the more beautiful your pubic hair, or lack of it will look. Behold the power of association!

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." James Madison

Drakkus
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  10:58:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When it comes to the look of it, I agree with Warmskin, anything you want to do is fine by me, I'll appreciate you for who you are either way. But if you're not talking about just look, I prefer shaved. It just feels better, and seems more hygienic.

Be True and Stay Naked,
Drakkus

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  7:26:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have not shaved or trimmed since Labor Day, and we are loving every minute of it.

Mrs. Cookie is now "Raven Black" and with her
platinum hair it is quite a contrast.

Mrs. Cookie picked out a shade for me and I am
a light auburn.

Remember we are here only for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

kirk

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  7:52:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will admit i prefer the smoothie, although i do believe it should really go down to what you feel most comfortable with! I myself go back and forth from smoothie to not so smooth depending on how i am feeling at the time! Also i guess you could say i can become a lazy student at times!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  10:46:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cookie, you remind me of the old phrase from the 1950s -- Kookie, Kookie, lend me your comb.
I don't know why that thought struck me; who knows.

Congratulations on your new hair. The Mrs. also has the look from the 1950s cars --two tone.

I still think hair looks great. Thank you for sharing!!

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." James Madison

Mike2Nude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2008 :  5:13:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IMO, smooth is a cleaner look on both Gal and Guy. I personally can't see myself smooth. I'm so hairy on my stomach, chest and back that shaving just below the was would look like the crop cirles and I don't have the time to shave the whole mass of hair, so I'll just stay trimmed.

I had so much fun in 08, I'm doing it again. Please support me and MS in my MS Bike Ride on Sept 19, 2009.
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/INIBikeEvents?px=5356537&pg=personal&fr_id=10960

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2008 :  6:17:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've posted on this topic a time or two before, but it's always interesting to go back and read the new ideas. I say less is more, and none is the most! Although, I wouldn't expect her to do something that I'm not willing to do my self. (Been there, done that.) It is ultimately a personal/couple decision, and I completely respect that. This being said, a thin landing strip can be extremely sexy if maintained properly. Let's take Cookie's advice, and have a good time, regardless of our hair styles down below!

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: Shaved Nudist Topic Next Topic: Poll: Favorite Shaving Style  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved